jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's your favorite way to have bologna, your favorite brand and what do the ki

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite way to have bologna, your favorite brand and what do the kids like?

Do you like it fried with eggs in the morning, in a sandwich with lettuce and tomato, or is that just disgusting?

2. shadowspyro99 profile image60
    shadowspyro99posted 6 years ago

I would prefer to have it with a normal sandwich fried is a choice, with mustered and mayo and then there are also pickles and lettuce, and tomato that is my favorite sandwich.

3. cookies4breakfast profile image59
    cookies4breakfastposted 6 years ago

I could go the fried eggs and bologna route.  Bologna is yummy with almost anything.  My mom used to fix us fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard.  I could go for one right now! 

My husband likes to get our deli meat from the deli section in the grocery store, but Oscar Mayer is what I grew up with.  Maybe it's the nostalgia associated with it, but it's still my favorite brand.

4. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I love Meisterchef balogna sliced thin!!!! I enjoy it fried with eggs but also love it on a sandwich. Fresh white bread, mayo and mustard, balogna, lettuce and pickles. Oh so good!!!!

5. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Lebanon Balogna is tops. Fried tastes entirely different from in a sandwich. Load the sandwich with butter, lettuce, & tomato. Fried Lebanon with eggs or try putting small pieces in a stir fry of assorted vegtables. YUMMY

working