jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the health benefits of beetroot?

1. itakins profile image85
    itakinsposted 5 years ago

What are the health benefits of beetroot?

-if any?

2. ambee12 profile image81
    ambee12posted 5 years ago

It's known to aid in lowering blood pressure, boosts stamina and fights inflammation.  It also aids in controlling Level 2 Diabetes.  I used to be anaemic all the time and then following a friend's advice, I drank a glass of juice made out of beetroot, handful of spinach, chopped celery half cup and an apple.  I also added some salt and pepper and a little bit of lime or lemon juice to give it flavour.  My blood count increased drastically ........

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Beetroot is rich in vitamin C and iron; aids in liver and heart funtioning well; ensure an immune system; avoid cancer and respiratory problems to a great extent and helps in preventing digestive problems. I and my family religiously eat this healthy vegetable once every week for its good health benefits.

4. livingpah2004 profile image78
    livingpah2004posted 5 years ago

Beet root is one of the best super food in the market with full of fiber, Vitamin C, magnesium, iron and helps in constipation, indigestion, blood circulation, increases good cholesterol,due to vitamin c helps in asthma, cataract etc