jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Eat good food and die young or healthy food and live long

1. bmcoll3278 profile image77
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

Eat good food and die young or healthy food and live long

Many of the best tasting foods are the worst for you. So would you rather eat whatever you want knowing you will loose ten years off your life . Or eat only healthy not always tasty foods to have the extra 10 years.

2. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

It is possible to make healthy food taste good and that is what I'd opt for; eating good tasting healthy foods and living a long life :-)

3. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Good food can be healthy food and vice versa.  Eating well and healthy will give your body a chance and keep it working well longer, but in this life there are no guarantees.   Adele Davis one of the top writers on nutrition and a nutrition nut herself (years ago) died of cancer - so everything in moderation is a good motto.  One I need to repeat daily.

4. forall profile image59
    forallposted 5 years ago

Healthy food can be good too. I mean you can enjoy the taste while eating healthy food or simply improve its taste to look better if you find it much horrible. I don't have any problem with taste, so i would choose to eat healthy even without having the extra 10 years.

5. Tonipet profile image83
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

I'd choose to eat healthy foods all the time and my favorite best-tasting foods for a treat. I'm not afraid to die young, but I would not want suffer from any disease and miss a lot of fun. So to make sure I still eat what I want, I'd balance my cravings.