jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Do you prefer an ice cream cone, bowl of ice cream with toppings, or a milkshake

1. breathe2travel profile image79
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Do you prefer an ice cream cone, bowl of ice cream with toppings, or a milkshake?

2. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I've published recipes for both, so I'd have to say it depends on my mood. Right now I'd love a bowl of espresoo ice cream with hot fudge and toasted almonds!

breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh, yum.  I may have to run to the local grocer!

3. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Milkshake, my favorite is a birthday cake shake. Mmmmm

4. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 5 years ago

Milkshake, big fan of a good milkshake, even better a milkshake with toppings blended in it (think blizzard or concrete mixer if your familiar with either dairy queen or culvers)

breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

When we travel, we usually make at least one DQ run for Blizzards when we pass one on the interstate -- we don't have any where I live now.

5. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

Without a doubt a LARGE bowl of icecream with all the toppings.

6. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

I love all three but in relation to this question, I go for a bowl of delicious ice cream with yummy toppings. My favorites included creamy vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate chips and heavenly butterscotch ice cream with chopped nuts and caramel glaze.

7. ladyhowto4u profile image74
    ladyhowto4uposted 5 years ago

I prefer all three, but if I had to choose one over the others, it would be a delicious creamy milkshake. Don't rule out ice cream sandwiches.  Pet ice cream sandwiches (not the light version) can give these three a run for their money.

8. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

Milkshakes are great for convenience because I can still drive while indulging.
    Don't enjoy cones so much- prefer waffle to sugar cones when I do have one. Bowls of ice cream are divine when wanting to enjoy different tastes and textures like carmel, chocolate fudge, whipped cream, and chopped nuts! Oh heck! I have a terrible sweet tooth smile

9. coffeegginmyrice profile image83
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

I prefer the classic "ice cream-in-a-cone"! That is my visualization of "ice cream" each mention of it. Brings back childhood memories, too. Ummm, licking good!

working