jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a food brand that you trust for kids?

1. breathe2travel profile image82
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Is there a food brand that you trust for kids?

Is there a food brand that is consistently good quality in taste, ingredients and nutrition for kids' snacks?

2. Handicapped Chef profile image80
    Handicapped Chefposted 5 years ago

Kraft brand foods are very kid friendly ....me being a chef I try to do more fresh foods for my kids but i go to kraft for most of the ingredients, It's a brand I have been able to trust and I have been using them for years my youngest child is now 17.

3. becca925 profile image59
    becca925posted 5 years ago

Jif peanut butter and Kraft mac n cheese have never let us down.  Plus, Mrs. Baird's bread, esp. now that they have 'whole' white bread.  Keeps the kids happy.

4. Russ Fye profile image60
    Russ Fyeposted 5 years ago

Any food that is not processed is the best for you and your children.  My family and I try and eat only organic foods; the chemicals in the food the majority of people eat, is what is killing them.  Cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc... can all be traced back to the chemicals that our put in our foods.  Try and buy natural and organic whenever possible.  And replace the Kraft (extremely unhealthy, processed food) with Annie's Mac & Cheese (all organic).  Another great idea that my kids really enjoy is juicing.  We juice most fruits and veggies; it taste great, is super healthy, and is far better than processed juices with high-fructose corn syrup.  Hope this helps!

Peace smile