jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Should McDonald's sell their signature BBQ sauce in grocery stores, much like ho

1. stayingalivemoma profile image83
    stayingalivemomaposted 5 years ago

Should McDonald's sell their signature BBQ sauce in grocery stores, much like how Taco Bell does?

I LOVE McDonald's! And I love their BBQ sauce. So much, that I wondered why they don't make it available to the public to buy in bottles the same way Taco Bell sells their sauce, seasonings and shells. That do you think? Would you buy it? Or any of their sauces?

2. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

You know, I don't know about their BBQ sauce, but I love their hot-mustard sauce that comes with their chicken nuggets. If that was sold in the stores, I would be eating chicken 4 nights out of the week. :0)

stayingalivemomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey there, CJ! I totally agree. I also really love their Sweet Chili dipping sauce. Thanks for commenting!

3. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I like their BBQ sauce, but it's the cheese I'd want in my supermarket. I don't know why, but the stuff is so good I'll peel it off my paper. Wrapper cheese is awesome!

stayingalivemomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I had to respond to this, I got 2 double cheesburgers the other day and was eating the cheese off the wrapper - and instantly thought about you! I had to go to my questions, so I could reply! Thanks for this!

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know it! I had McDonald's on Friday and, as usual, the cheese was awesome! smile

working