jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite summertime meal?

1. toknowinfo profile image89
    toknowinfoposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite summertime meal?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Pear salad. Just put a scoop of cottage cheese on some lettuce, add a couple of cold, canned pears and some shredded cheddar cheese. My mother used to make it for me when I was a kid.

3. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 5 years ago

When I was a kid I would find a raspberry or huckleberry patch and eat until I was sick. Loved it!

4. mvillecat profile image79
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

Grilled hotdogs with slaw, potato salad and baked beans. With watermelon for desert.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image96
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Slaw dogs rock!

5. profile image50
    Bannya8658posted 5 years ago

My favorite summertime meal is pear salad.Salad are always a good for health.
    I eat a lot of them.I prefar to eat fresh salads made of cucumber,tomatoes.lettuce
    carrots and row spinach lives.This is all good for salads option.I also like
    juciey watermelon .it make the mouth water and cool down a person on a hot
    summers day.

6. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I love a big salad made with fresh greens, carmelized pecans or walnuts, chopped green apple, red pepper, cucumber and grated carrot. I finish the salad with a sprinkling of craisins, a light vinaigrette and maybe some crumbled feta cheese. yum!

7. KiriLiz profile image61
    KiriLizposted 5 years ago

My family's absolute favorite meal for summer is kabobs. Meat and vegetables on a stick... what could be better than that? smile

working