jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What flavor tea do you drink more often than other tea drinks?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

What flavor tea do you drink more often than other tea drinks?

2. Rosyel Sawali profile image68
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I'd say green tea. Although I'm generally a coffee drinker, I occasionally go for green tea. It helps me relax a bit too. ^_^

3. PlanksandNails profile image86
    PlanksandNailsposted 5 years ago

Matcha green tea powder that is whisked in a cup or a bowl. When the powder is fresh it has a smooth taste to it. One cup is equivalent to 10 cups of the leaf green tea in nutrition value.

Starbucks has their version of matcha powder. I ask them to put it boiling water and give it a quick stir. It has some sweetness in it. More traditional coffee and tea spots will prepare it by using a special wooden whisk and a ceremonial bowl that you drink out of.

At home I will whisk it in my to go mug. When you get to the bottom of the cup there is often some matcha left. If you just keep adding boiling water and stir you will have another mug of green tea.

Its best to buy in smaller amounts and store it in the fridge to retain freshness.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago

I drink peppermint tea.  I also sometimes drink Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joe's during the holiday season.  I read somewhere that peppermint tea helps settle your stomach and it does seem to help a lot.  I drink it at night quite a bit since it does not have caffeine.

5. Lee Tea profile image91
    Lee Teaposted 5 years ago

I drink teas not for flavor, but for medicinal effect.  The one I LOVE most, and what started my tea business, is my "Mama Lyons Knock-Out Tea". It's an herbal sleep blend of calming chamomile, cheery St. John's Wort, and the king of herbal sedatives Valerian Root. It puts me to easy rest in 20 minutes, I literally feel like I'm melting into my sheets, and I wake up a few minutes before my alarm rings happy to start my day. 

My other favorite is our black Ceylon tea, fresh brewed in my coffee pot then poured on ice.  Iced tea refreshment from the fridge all day long! All-natural, no corn syrup, truly energizing.

Thanks for asking! What do you like?

6. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I love drinking black tea so much I wrote a hub about it; hot tea with milk and sugar. Second to black would be green.

7. multiculturalsoul profile image83
    multiculturalsoulposted 5 years ago

After reading about the other tea drinkers here, I feel right boring. I grew up drinking Red Rose exclusively, and now I drink Twinings Irish Breakfast tea. I tried Tazo something once, but it wasn't my cup of tea. (sorry).

8. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 5 years ago

I'm a huge fan of green tea's but for flavored tea's jasmine and roobios teas are my favorites.

9. Sn Hang profile image55
    Sn Hangposted 5 years ago

Just green tea. Simple but best for me!
    But sometimes when I eat out I change to another drink like roobios.
    I know a lot of nice restaurants and bars here. you can check at http://restaau.co.uk/ when you need to find one near you!