jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever been to a Bob Evans?

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 4 years ago

Have you ever been to a Bob Evans?

2. CarolRucker profile image79
    CarolRuckerposted 4 years ago

I used to take my kids to Bob Evans for breakfast on Saturday mornings. That was years ago, so I imagine things have changed a lot. They had an extensive breakfast menu... featuring sausage, of course. They also served dinner and luncheon entrees, and they sold baked good. My kids gave up red meat in high school, so that ended our Bob Evans breakfasts.

MarieAlana1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh! That sounds like a great breakfast! Now, they have great salads that do not include the red meat. They also have some really good hot chocolate and soups. If you are not interested in red meat, then they have eggs for breakfast as well.

3. wellspoken profile image59
    wellspokenposted 4 years ago

no is it good? i always drive right past it and never stop to go in.

It is good! They even have call ahead and carry out. It is real home cooking.

4. brianrock profile image86
    brianrockposted 4 years ago

Yes!

My family is from the midwest (Ohio), but I was born in New Jersey. Whenever we went back west to visit family, it was a tradition that we'd stop at a Bob Evans along the way. There are very few in New Jersey, and none close to where I live in Central Jersey, so it was always a rare treat.

Did you know that the Bob Evans homestead is in Ohio as well? Have you ever been there?

2. CarolRucker profile image79
      CarolRuckerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm from Ohio as well.

working