jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Bad eating habits/manners that you don't want to see while eating.

1. agapsikap profile image70
    agapsikapposted 4 years ago

Bad eating habits/manners that you don't want to see  while eating.

Can you name them all?

2. Cantuhearmescream profile image80
    Cantuhearmescreamposted 4 years ago

There are too many :-) They say it's better to be seen, not heard and I think that saying came from SMACKING! Oh my goodness, this is something we are working on at our dinner table, my children have a tendency to make the loudest noise possible while chewing their food. I can't even see their food, it is not a matter of them chewing with their mouths open, they just sound like cows. Ooooh, that noise is worse than nails on a chalkboard!

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Chewing with one's mouth open for all to see and hear what you are eating. This is a major pet peeve.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

One of mine that absolutely turns my stomach is when someone is eating something juicy and makes sucking noises with the juice. We had company one night and were eating burritos of all things - and the meat was fairly juicy and this guy put his burrito up to his mouth and starting sucking the juice.  My stomach is flipping now as I write this!

And...licking one's fingers.  ACK!!!!

5. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 4 years ago

Chewing with one's mouth open, talking when one's mouth is full, and licking/sucking one's fingers are three main ones that I have no tolerance for at all.

6. profile image0
    richard alburoposted 4 years ago

Taking out foods on their teeth and sipping soup with annoying sounds

working