jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

What's you're favorite weird food combination?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

What's you're favorite weird food combination?

Generally I love love love potato and chocolate. Like dipping fries in a milk shake, chips in chocolate dip and so on.
    However, today I discovered my new favorite - pesto and popcorn.

2. EJ Lambert profile image73
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

Try eating a salad with Western dressing together with a small bowl of Buffalo Wing flavored pretzel bites.  Quite the whirlwind ride for the taste buds.

3. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image85
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

I always love putting either Cheetos or nacho chips on any sandwich that is made with bologna, ham, or tuna. I'll use regular cheese and lettuce too, but I like having that extra cheesy crunch. Weird, I know, but that's how I like it.

1. Efficient Admin profile image93
      Efficient Adminposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I like the sound of this! I may try it sometime. I love the salty crunch and love sandwiches - what a great combination.

4. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

fried boneless chicken and steak sauce. for some reason, everyone else who sees me do it finds it weird. i love it

1. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image85
      LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

When I was a kid I always put steak sauce on hot dogs. It still tastes good to me; actually I was craving it the other day.

2. TNT Husky profile image71
      TNT Huskyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I can't believe I've never tried this yet. Especially considering I put steak sauce on almost every other meat product. I'm going to try that now. thanks!

5. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

I like to dip baby carrots in chocolate.  You should give it a try!  Make sure to get sweet carrots... it is a good match with chocolate.

6. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Potato chips with vanilla ice cream. It seems like the salt just compliments the sweetness of the ice cream.

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
      ThompsonPenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

mmm! that does sound good! if it goes well with chocolate Ice cream, it must go well with vanilla smile

7. Alisha Adkins profile image95
    Alisha Adkinsposted 4 years ago

I hate to admit it, but peanut butter and cheddar cheese.

8. helene_c profile image69
    helene_cposted 4 years ago

m&m's and salt & vinegar crisps - by the handful. Amazing combination of sweet and salty!

9. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

This is a fun question.  I always use mayonnaise and ketchup on a scrambled egg sandwich. Also potato chips and pretzels together.  JThomp42 mentioned potato chips with vanilla ice cream - here I thought I was the only one!

10. JohnTheNetGuy profile image60
    JohnTheNetGuyposted 4 years ago

Simple, but joyous. Marmite with cucumber. Amazing!

11. renee21 profile image84
    renee21posted 4 years ago

I used to eat cream cheese and sliced green olive sandwiches, but now I can't eat dairy anymore.

working