jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What is the one thing you feel is a must have in your kitchen?

1. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 4 years ago

What is the one thing you feel is a must have in your kitchen?

2. profile image0
    CalebSparksposted 4 years ago

Olive oil for sure. So many applications and so good.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

A microwave. I live alone and hate cooking, so I cook by popping a frozen dinner into my "nuker".

4. profile image0
    richard alburoposted 4 years ago

The thing i must have in my kitchen is a wire strainer so i can take out some leftover food in oil after frying.Also a must in my kitchen is a metal or stone sharpener.One common accident in the kitchen is cuts by using dull knives.

5. celafoe profile image59
    celafoeposted 4 years ago

There is no one thing thta important.   I have many things necessary to cook properly with.   Probably the most important are good heavy bottom SS Pots and pans and sharp knives.

6. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I think the one thing that is a must in my kitchen is food.

7. suzzycue profile image92
    suzzycueposted 4 years ago

A good sharp knife that fits well in your hand and garlic. I love garlic on everything.

1. celafoe profile image59
      celafoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

i wll second that

2. KL Klein profile image85
      KL Kleinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I definitely agree about the garlic! We'll never have trouble with vampires...

8. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 4 years ago

A sharp, well-weighted kitchen knife is a must in my kitchen. My mother-in-law gave me a Shun Edo knife as a gift last year and I find it hard to chop with any other knife. It retains a razor-sharp edge and rarely needs to be sharpened, although my husband is always standing by to sharpen up the edge, if necessary!

working