jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a favorite topping for pizza?

1. Ytslemp profile image57
    Ytslempposted 4 years ago

Do you have a favorite topping for pizza?

2. johnsonrallen profile image91
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

I think basil and chicken go well together on a thin crust pizza.

3. allisonlawrence profile image75
    allisonlawrenceposted 4 years ago

If you asking for homemade pizzas... Kale and bacon are incredible. I love adding in pesto, onions, tomatoes and parmesan cheese too. Be sure not to cook the kale on the pizza for more than 10 minutes though or else it will burn. It's best to add it on for the last few minutes. If you pour some olive oil over the kale before putting it on it will stick with the rest of the ingredients rather than just falling off. You can also put the cheese on top of it for the last few minutes to get it to blend with the other ingredients well.

4. Claudia Tello profile image75
    Claudia Telloposted 4 years ago

I love chile de arbol in the tomato sauce and Portobello mushrooms with a goat & mozzarella cheese combo. For me, this is a match made in heaven!! I am a pizza enthusiast and this is my first answer if I am forced to pick just one pizza topping, however, there are many more succulent variations on my list.

5. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 4 years ago

Yes! We have pepperoni, green bell pepper (julienned), roasted red peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese and it's soooo good! We usually make our own pizza (grilled or baked) and it always comes out delicious!!