jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Have you found your name yet on a label for a Coca-Cola bottle from the new "Sha

1. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Have you found your name yet on a label for a Coca-Cola bottle from the new "Share a Coke" series?

I'm still searching and looking for my name.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9218228_f260.jpg

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 3 years ago

Nope. I'm doubtful that I'd ever find it (Marissa). I don't drink soda much, so I haven't been really looking..

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I haven't consumed any type of soda in about 15 years, so I doubt I'd find mine, but my name is so common, I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

No, but I've found one with each of my kids' names. They thought it was pretty cool.

5. sallieannluvslife profile image84
    sallieannluvslifeposted 3 years ago

Funny you ask this question!!!  The other day my husband, son and I were in Dunkin Donuts and they had these cokes available and my husband and son were all excited about it, looking through a whole bin of them to find their names....neither one of them found their name, but alas, they found my name instead...and I don't drink soda...at all...My husband bought the one with my name and it is sitting on a shelf in my kitchen...never to be opened.  I felt bad for them...they were so disappointed.  So much for "sharing a coke"....hmmmmm

6. profile image0
    MasterDripperposted 3 years ago

great question...not yet...MasterDripper must not be as coomon as i thought smile

7. profile image0
    julieannbradyposted 3 years ago

Is there a prize being offered? I don't know Jack ... lol ... but if I find "Julie" I might want to frame it or something. So, what is your name anyways -- I'll look around locally and let you know if I find you!

1. conradofontanilla profile image81
      conradofontanillaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This gimmick is used to perk up sales. Does coke use aspartame or saccharin or splenda? I read that toluene, a carcinogen, is found as byproduct in making saccharin banned in 17 US states.Ther's safety issues in splenda,aspartame. Gmick on here too.

2. profile image0
      julieannbradyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, if I must confess, I don't drink Coke but I do drink other Coke products like Minute Maid DIET lemonade with 5 calories - can't recall which of the sweeteners are used. What a way to go!

3. Seafarer Mama profile image88
      Seafarer Mamaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wow....and my prenatal nutritionist at a big name research hospital in Boston recommended it as a sugar substitute when I was pregnant.....with prenatal diabetes. Ugh

4. profile image0

Seafarer Mama -- what did they recommend? Was it the Diet Minute Maid Lemonade or one of the sweeteners. Gosh, I recall way back in the 60s. My grandparents used that little tiny "pill" of saccharin in their tea and coffee.

8. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

Actually, this is brilliant marketing. Some people will buy it just as a keepsake or a gift. I doubt I could find  mine, but that's OK, I almost never consume soft drinks (especially Coke) either.

9. Country-Sunshine profile image84
    Country-Sunshineposted 3 years ago

I must be behind in the times.  I didn't know about this promotion, and I actually drink Coke!

1. profile image0

Well, it was news to me too and I am in the beverage aisle, buying other Coke products for mycokerewards every week! Never saw it until this question was asked here.

10. Bubblegum Jones profile image62
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

I have found everybody else's name, but mine on this soda pop label. Maybe next year!

working