jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How do you like your potatoes?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 2 years ago

How do you like your potatoes?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 2 years ago

I like potatoes just about any wya you can fix them.  I even like them raw sprinkled with salt and pepper.  I loved them mashed, scalloped, fried and even potato candy.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

Baked with sour cream, bacon bits, cheese, butter, and a good helping of Tabasco sauce!

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Definitely mashed. My wife makes great ones....and I've been known to mash a pretty mean tater myself from time to time.

5. Amanda108 profile image94
    Amanda108posted 2 years ago

As French fries! With lots of salt and a little pepper, possibly some ketchup on the side OR some chili on the top! ;-)

6. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I love mash potatoe it. but don't know how to make, So, I bake potatoes and air fried it. Delicious

7. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I like roasted, mashed, boiled potatoes as well as chipped potatoes. I just love all the different kinds or ways of cooking potatoes. I also like jacket potatoes with butter and cheese, very yummy. I think no matter what you do with potatoes, it always taste good.

8. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago

I like baked, mashed and fried the best.  Not crazy about plain boiled; will usually convert them to mashed in my plate.  My favorite way to eat potatoes, however, is my own recipe invention.  I call it, "Potato Sings the Blues:"

http://dzymslizzy.hubpages.com/hub/Bake … aordinaire

9. chuckandus6 profile image77
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I like Raw potatoes cut up with salt
    Mashed Potatoes with gravy
    I do not like butter on potatoes but
    BBQ sauce on baked potatoes is amazing

10. craftybegonia profile image75
    craftybegoniaposted 2 years ago

I am a vegan, so I eat potatoes in many different ways. One of the tastiest is to eat saucy potatoes, or potatoes that have been boiled in a spaghetti-like tomato sauce (you could add some coconut milk to it if you like), and have some olives added to it. Delicious!

11. profile image0
    Diana Abrahamsonposted 19 months ago

Love a potato bake with a cheese sauce and extra cheese sprinkled on top.

working