jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

KFC or Mcdonalds?

1. Greatinvestor profile image60
    Greatinvestorposted 2 years ago

KFC or Mcdonalds?

2. Aquene Sincerity profile image60
    Aquene Sincerityposted 2 years ago

Neither!! They are both terrible for you!! KFC instead even allowed to use the word 'Chicken' because so little of what they serve is actual chicken!! Most of it is genetically modified, steroid injected, cloned cells, made and manipulated in a laboratory. While McDonalds is largely filler meat and not "100% beef" as they advertise that is also why when you hear them advertise about their chicken nuggets they say that they're 100% white meat but they never say what kind of meat. Furthermore, the kitchens in both establishments are typically so disgusting that there are often times bugs, rats and diseases rapid within. I would never eat at either again.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I am not a great fan of both. Occasionally I dine at McD. Cheaper promotional items.

4. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I like the chicken sandwich in MacDonalds  but I only buy this on rare occasions. I would prefer to eat at KFC but the taste of the chicken has changed so much that I don't even go there now. Before their chicken is quite tasty but now it has changed and I don't like it much. Mind you I prefer eating my own cooked food at least I know what I am eating.

working