jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you eat fast food or avoid it?

1. yecall profile image69
    yecallposted 18 months ago

Do you eat fast food or avoid it?

2. princemaxp profile image65
    princemaxpposted 18 months ago

I love fast food so how could I avoid it. But I also do yoga for good health !!!

3. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 18 months ago

I avoid it. In 1996 I was diagnosed with diabetes and that changed my eating habits substantially. One of the first things to go was fast food. While I hadn't been in a McDonald's in years and years I did enjoy Wendy's. Now I just sigh as I pass them on the roadway.

4. nochance profile image90
    nochanceposted 18 months ago

I eat fast food as a splurge item. Where some people would buy a candy bar or a fancy coffee I get something from the dollar menu at McDonalds.

I can't eat it too often or it loses it's "deliciousness."

I choose my fast food carefully. It's too unhealthy to not fully enjoy eating it.

5. Paxash profile image98
    Paxashposted 18 months ago

Most fast food makes me sick, with a few exceptions. I occasionally enjoy a spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's, and I usually have a seven layer burrito from Taco Bell at least once a week.

Taco Bell is sort of a special case for me, because I went through a period of about six months where I couldn't keep down anything but liquids and the seven layer burrito while I was waiting to have surgery to get my gall bladder removed (and no one has any idea why that's the case). So I sort of have an eternal love of Taco Bell for being the one delicious thing I could eat for so long.