jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What would be your perfect Italian dinner?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 18 months ago

What would be your perfect Italian dinner?

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 18 months ago

Seafood served in Italy on a terrace by the seaside at sundown.

3. suzzycue profile image93
    suzzycueposted 18 months ago

spaghetti with meatballs and a big slice of garlic bread and red wine YUM:)

1. RTalloni profile image88
      RTalloniposted 18 months agoin reply to this

No fair…now I'm hungry! wink

4. ladyguitarpicker profile image75
    ladyguitarpickerposted 18 months ago

Having all the right ingredients for my dinner. They are very hard to find in the stores in this part of Florida. I know how to make the right sauce and buy the right spaghetti. I can get the right wine here, the dry wine. I need to go to Chicago, or New York to get the rest.

5. easylearningweb profile image91
    easylearningwebposted 18 months ago

Dinner like my mother used to make, including antipasta, escarole soup with little meatballs (Italian wedding soup), penne with homemade sauce and meatballs, and bracciola (rolled thinly sliced meat filled with fresh parsley, grated cheese and fresh garlic, browned and sautéed in sauce, or gravy as mom called it!), then take a break before dessert of pizzelles and bicoscotti cookies with tea. Of course the dream would be to be served this meal in Italy, romantic evening for two! Buona Appetite!

1. PhoenixV profile image69
      PhoenixVposted 18 months agoin reply to this

What about dessert?  Any merlot?  Bracciola sounds like manicotti?  Garlic bread? Describe this bracciola again Ive never had it. Describe it again ,only slowly lol

2. easylearningweb profile image91
      easylearningwebposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Dessert: Italian cookies, and add wine with dinner.

The bracciola can be found at some Italian markets. There is no pasta in it, it is a thin piece of steak, add garlic, fresh chopped parsley, and grated cheese, roll tightly, tie with string...

working