jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What are some unique dishes you create other than the traditional thanksgiving m

1. Janellegems profile image67
    Janellegemsposted 17 months ago

What are some unique dishes you create other than the traditional thanksgiving meal?

2. 4seazons profile image80
    4seazonsposted 17 months ago

Bahamian peas and rice is a unique dish I prepare other than the traditional thanksgiving meal.  In the Bahamas, this dish is prepared for Thanksgiving with other traditional Bahamian food.  Without it, you have failed as the hostess of the meal!

Janellegemsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

That's great Barbara.  It's always good to have unique dishes to go along with the thanksgiving meal. Thanks for sharing.

3. Kyriaki Chatzi profile image93
    Kyriaki Chatziposted 17 months ago

As a fan of Mac and cheese, I recently came across a Thanksgiving-friendly recipe that included anything but. Named as rosemary quinoa mac and cheese, you pretty much know what you should expect. Even though it might sound inappropriate for Thanksgiving, this dish has saved me more times than I can count.

Janellegemsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Kryriaki, I have never heard of rosemary quinoa mac and cheese.  That's pretty interesting.  I do like rosemary and quinoa, so I may try something like that.  Thanks for sharing.

2. Kyriaki Chatzi profile image93
      Kyriaki Chatziposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Janelle, thank you for your kind comment! I hope you enjoy this combo as much as I do.

working