Are you getting home meal deliveries and if so, what can you tell us about the c

1. RJ Schwartz profile image94
    RJ Schwartzposted 13 months ago

Are you getting home meal deliveries and if so, what can you tell us about the company you use?

Blue Apron, Plated, Hello Fresh, and many more companies now offer complete home meal delivery.  You simply follow their instructions to prepare a specified dish.  If you are using one of the services (or multiple ones) what can you share with us about the quality, price, ease of use, or any other pertinent details?  I'm researching the topic for a real world problem solving application and I'm truly interested in the opinions of users.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13364958_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 13 months ago

I have tried them on a meal by meal basis. In general, they are cheaper than eating out for a mid-to-high grade restaurant meal but more expensive than buying a meal kit from the freezer section at the grocery store or frozen ready made meal at the store.
    The time involved is more than if I pop a frozen meal kit in the oven or slowcooker and similar to waiting a long time at a restaurant for them to make it, but I make it.

Closed to reply

working