jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Summer time is here and the grills are out in full force, whats your favorite th

1. Fullerman5000 profile image60
    Fullerman5000posted 10 months ago

Summer time is here and the grills are out in full force, whats your favorite thing to grill?

I have always been a steak man. But I must say, lately I have been grilling a lot more seafood. My favorite thing to grill currently is salmon. I love salmon and it is a healthy fish for you. I make sure to always add wood chips so that the salmon picks up a good smoke flavor. I always season it with a blend of herbs and spices along with some lemon slices. At the very end I glaze the salmon with a honey teriyaki sauce that I make.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 10 months ago

Have you ever grilled tuna steaks? I had lived to be probably 35 years old before I'd ever had a tuna steak. I didn't realize tuna was such a fine fish to eat. My previous experience with tuna was all from a can, and that is totally awful compared to the glory of a grilled tuna steak!

Fullerman5000posted 10 months agoin reply to this

I have grilled those actually only once. I have always wanted to do them more. I used a mint and lemon marinade for them.

3. Spanish Food profile image92
    Spanish Foodposted 10 months ago

Grilled meat is great and all, but grilled vegetables are really the taste of summer for me. Corn on the cob, zucchini, peppers, onions. I've even done a whole head of romanesco on the barbecue!

I agree. I love grilling veggies. Asparagus is one of my favs on the grill. I also enjoy grilled mushrooms and most of the ones that you listed above.

2. Spanish Food profile image92
      Spanish Foodposted 10 months agoin reply to this

How could I forget asparagus? Delicious, and so quick to do!

4. SouffleGirl profile image59
    SouffleGirlposted 10 months ago

I love the taste of grilled chicken. It has to be moist though. I also love grilled asparagus. Drizzle olive oil and garlic salt on...mmmm!!!

Both great suggestions. Next time you do asparagus drizzle some balsamic vinegar on them.

working