jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

The Search for the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

1. filleatomique profile image57
    filleatomiqueposted 6 years ago

I am currently in search for the perfect chocolate chip cookies. I've tried different recipes but I'd like to try other recipes. What's your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe?

1. profile image0
      WildIrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wrote a Hub about my perfect chocolate chip recipe. My kids love the cookies. The recipe makes a bunch of cookies, and the cookies look and taste great. After many batches of trial and error baking it came down to the perfect ratio of butter, sugar and flour. My perfect cookie is slightly raised, soft, and cake like rather than thin and crispy ( more sugar). What kind of perfect cookie were you looking for?

Yellow cake mix--That sounds interesting.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4433636_f248.jpg

filleatomiqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm reading your hub right now! smile I'm looking for a cookie which is a bit crispy on the outside but has a cake-like texture inside. I want to try your recipe! smile Anyway, have you tried not putting vanilla extract in your dough?

2. dianebowling profile image60
    dianebowlingposted 6 years ago

The best chocolate chip cookies I ever ate were made using yellow cake mix. You use a box of yellow cake mix, half cup of butter, 2 eggs and some vanilla and chocolate chips. Then drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet, bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or so. A lady at church brought these and I immediately fell in love with them. They are super easy, too. Enjoy!

filleatomiqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, that's something new for me. Thank you for sharing! Will definitely try it! smile

3. optimus grimlock profile image54
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

mmmmmmmmm me want coooooooookieeeeeeeee!!!

working