jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favorite cookie recipe?

1. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite cookie recipe?

2. seicheprey profile image61
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

My favorite recipe is a Greek cookie, I believed it is Kourabiedes, but I'm not sure on the spelling.  Basically it's made of confectioner's sugar, butter, flour, and brandy.smile

3. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

Good old fashioned peanut butter cookies with the fork design criss-cross on top... brown sugar, peanut butter chunks, mmmmm

4. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I love chocolate cookies with lots of peanuts and chocolate bits. smile))

5. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

Those all sound so yummy!  I tend to make a cookie I had invented at a teen quite a bit, oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies.

6. ColetteCounts profile image64
    ColetteCountsposted 6 years ago

My favorite cookies are Cinnamon Roll Cookies. They're so much fun to make, but they taste even better. They've got all the warm, sickening, gooey flavor of a cinnamon bun, but rolled into a cookie. And, of course, with a drizzle of glaze on the top. Yum!

7. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

The classic chocolate chip. At Christmas, Russian Teacakes

8. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 6 years ago

Recipe and step-by-step instructions for making Swedish rosette cookies with a rosette iron. read more

9. jbrock2041 profile image82
    jbrock2041posted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if it's the common name for it but it's what the chef who cooked them  called them- Mexican Wedding cookies. The cookie is round and white since the dough is covered in powdered sugar. Yummy.

working