Dream experts: what does this mean?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Danteh profile image60
    Dantehposted 13 years ago

Hi guys/girls!

I'm not usually into dreaming interpretation and such (mainly because I don't remember them) but today it was different.

What I remember is that in that dream I found someone who I had never met before. After some time with her I felt that I actually loved her, that I would die for her... and it was such a powerful emotion! The strange thing is that I also felt like I had known her for all my life.
    And when I woke up, suddenly understanding that I would never know her or even meet her again filled me with such indescribable sadness.... sad

The thruth is that I'm slowly forgetting her face, but still she reminds me of someone I know, and I can't find out who it is...

Oh well! I thought I had to write this down since it's been years since I remembered a dream and felt such strong emotions about it wink

Any ideas on what my mind is telling me?

Also, completely unrelated, but in that dream we both had to heal a horse... the horse was completely inmobilized, covered by a green layer of moss. Poor thing couldn't even breathe, and it was slowly dying yikes
    So strange!

1. ceciliabeltran profile image64
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Stranger:

Personifies the aspect of you that you long to know. She is not expressed and seeks to be expressed. This would be your higher self, and that's not just some nebulous mystical self. It is actually the self percolating underneath your external self. It is beautiful and perhaps more in tune than you allow it to.

The Horse:

The horse is an archetype for true love. It is free. You and your higher self is trying to heal your ability to freely love.

it could be freely love a passion you have in you which translate to freely loving another.

You seem to live on the realm of logic and external expectation. Your recurring dream is telling you to look within and find that aspect of yourself that unites you to your true self.

1. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image85
        AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ceciliabeltran, that's an analysis I'd concur with.

(I used to write a freelance dream analysis column.)

Oh, thanks for agreeing, I'm curious about your method. I use archetypes.

1. Danteh profile image60
            Dantehposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow that was impressive, thanks!! big_smile

It's quite spot on, since lately I've been really trying to find our who I really am, what I want to do... with whom I  want to be....

About finding love it's also true, I've made some difficult decisions but I'm trying to go on

And finally I am a Pharmacist (meaning, a scientist) so yeah I have to use logic all the time

I think I'll have to use my dreams more often wink

Oh you're welcome. Look back when you were 12 or 13. who were you then. Usually there is a short window where the real self is expressed before the roles imposed on us by society pressure us to comply. Try to remember what you enjoyed then and you'll get a clue what you have to explore returning to. smile goodluck!

I always say if you want to find your soulmate, find your soul first.

2. Richieb799 profile image75
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I often try to interpret my dreams, one site I used to use was dreammoods.com, also think about what color hair she has and a girl who is close to you in your waking life(you may not fancy the real life girl but it may be telling you to give her a chance).. the subconscious mind has a abstract way of constructing thoughts, you just need to put the pieces together

1. bschrodt profile image61
        bschrodtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Really you were on dreammoods so was I

3. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds to me like you are longing for companionship and deeper meanings in your life.  Is it possible that you are searching for something ideal when what you have is already there?

4. NightEmpress profile image60
      NightEmpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it was someone you knew and loved in other life.
      In that case the horse represents the relationship. It seems both of you agree to stop a relationship that was slowly dying.

5. profile image55
      (Q)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not much, other than your neurons are still firing.

2. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

It's natural that your mind is thinking about "attraction". And about that horse in dream i think you're hesitating on something in your life that could be one sign in your dream.

3. alternate poet profile image67
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

I don't know about dream interpretation but the IDEA of being in love is an emotion itself, as Shakespeare says
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
    one good reading of this is that we are in love first and then the girl (or guy) walks into that light and hey presto!

Maybe you are in love with the idea of being in love - in which case look out you will probably fall head over heels for the next cool chick who smiles at you big_smile

4. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 13 years ago

It means you will meet a woman who will truely change your life 100%

1. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do you see an image in your dream? What is your surroundings in your dream?

5. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Dreams are very tricky, but they are really about ourselves, not about others. Those we see in our dreams are an extension or a reflection of ourselves. In your dream you met someone who understands you, who you really connect with. What that says is that you are trying to really understand yourself and really connect with yourself. You're trying to understand how to love and accept yourself unconditionally.

When you are able to do this, you'll attract others in your life who are like-minded, and therefore your connections really will be more unencumbered by other unresolved, emotional issues.

You are the answer you seek. All others who come into your life are there to show that very truth.

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Daniel..  You may not quite be  on the bulls eye but only a finger width away.
         He almost came into full contact with the side of himself that he has always wanted to love. 

Everybody else get your mind out of the gutter. It aint like that.

6. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

I just found Dreammoods had the best & most concise descriptions

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)