How do I get more hubs with 200-400 views a day?????

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)
  1. Evan Hutchinson profile image69
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 13 years ago

I really want to know. Right now my one hub with traffic like this, was a total and complete accident. I answered a question with a hub, and it just so happened to get hundreds of google searches a day. So how can I replicate that success?

1. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Keyword research and hard work!

2. Evan Hutchinson profile image69
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Let me be a little more clear - I don't want cliche answers. I want people who certifiably have hubs that get traffic like this, sharing at least a little bit about how they did it, even if, like mine, it was total dumb luck. Don't reply with cliches.

3. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do research so that you know why that one Hub is doing well, instead of chalking it up to an accident.

Then lather, rinse, repeat.  Always repeat.

4. warchild75 profile image64
      warchild75posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have a couple of hubs on the same topic that generate around 1200 views a day between them,basicly you need to find a niche,mine was a specific computer game and the tips and tricks to get good at it and it snowballed from there,good luck,find your niche and work hard at it!

2. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 13 years ago

It is no different than anything else in life - the more you put in, the more you'll get out.

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image69
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

See my other reply. I want people who have hubs with this much traffic, sharing actual experiences, even if it's a total accident, as my experience way.

1. LaMamaLoli profile image60
        LaMamaLoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can appreciate what you are after but don't dismiss Relache and Thisoli, they have actually told you the truth. Both of them are very successful hubbers and do probably get the kind of traffic you are after. If you what you want is a step by step guide to getting traffic, Sunforged, Mark Knowles and Misha are all successful hubbers who have written many hubs explaining what you need to do. Look them up. Just remember there are no quick or easy ways and there are no guarantees. Keywords and research to use Thisoli's words is actually a succint summary of what you need to do. Good luck!

3. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

read my hubs smile

oh, and btw, for your hub already getting good traffic - write more on the same topic. smile

1. Pcunix profile image92
      Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Or just write more.  I call it the Ten Thousand Monkey approach.  Write like mad about anything and everything and every now and then something will catch fire.

4. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 13 years ago

write a hub about jobs and earning methods you will get good tariff as maximum people search about that

5. brettb profile image59
    brettbposted 13 years ago

High volume low value niches will get you lots of visitors.

There's loads of keywords in the adult/sexy niche that will get you this traffic volume but you have to be real careful not to upset Google or HubPages.

My brother has also achieved it with sport.

Visits aren't everything - my high traffic Hubs have severe earning competition from their low traffic relatives.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)