Time To Spread HubLove To Others!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (29 posts)
  1. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey Hubbers,

It's time to Share or Spread HubLove!

To begin with there are only three rules-

(A) It must be another Hubber's Hub.
    (B) It must have a comment posted on the Hub.
    (C) It must be in the "Spreading HubLove" category.

I'll start-

Here is one from H.C Porter, an extraordinary lady and awesome writer. smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/Expectations-Wh … n-HubPages

2. Cagsil profile image70

Here is an awesome Spreading HubLove Hub from Money Glitch. A Fabulous Lady with a Warm Heart! smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/Money-Glitch-sa … and-Morphs

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
    schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years ago

What the heck is wrong w/ you ??

You posted two hubs in which people thanked you in thier hub and what exactly are you asking us to do????????

Is this some way of "promoting yourself?"

Let's face the facts, ok.

1)You've NEVER commented on any of my hubs except the one I did which was in a speed hub race w/ you that we did at the same time...
    2)I have mentioned you in that hub and it's the only one you commented on.
    3)I've commented on many of your hubs many, but you have none on mine, I wonder if you only comment on atheist hubs? ????Not sure

Why didn't you show a LINK where YOU thanked someone else on your hub, instead of showing people thanking you?
    It appears egotistical.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd kinda agree with this post Mr Cagsil.... 60% of all your posts here have been Self Promoting on your part.

Let's Be Completely Open Here Huh?

We've ALL Supported YOU in one way or another here mate!
      You have grabbed the many opportunities on offer here with both hands and your teeth... yet in many respects it has been a completely one way traffic thing!

I write good poetry and also have developed high SE presence with the quality of that work.  I haven't done that by attaching myself to my peers in expectation of improved redirected traffic.
      I don't think that claim could be supported in your self promo regime. I believe my personal efforts have for a long time helped you develop and earn....

Hub Love????? hmm

What is this Attached to My Work mate?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … &gl=nz

'Life Circles by Pearldiver' - Great Links for Cagsil eh Mate? hmm

A-Poem-You-Wont-Find-Anywhere-Else-part-6+site:hubpages.com+Life+circles+by+pearldiver..... This Is BS!!

Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey PD,

I am sharing other people's Hubs. It's not about me. hmm

I'm sorry you see it as that. I cannot help that people have talked about me. That's not my fault.

So, it is certainly not about self-promotion. But, since you think it. I'll contact HubPages Staff and have this thread closed.

I was supporting other Hubbers, by commenting on their Hubs. hmm

What I'm talking about is: Why Have These Links Been Attached to MY WORK in the First Place?  This was Done Ages Ago! They ARE ALL Linked to YOUR WORK...

I'm NOT Trying to Shoot You Down... But This DOES Concern Me!
          What About You? hmm

I know nothing about it PD.

WELL........ Now You Do!!

SO... Kindly Answer My Question Cags hmm

I don't know why?

Therefore, I cannot answer the question. hmm

1. WryLilt profile image87
                  WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm confused. The three links you posted were all poems by Cagsil.

How is that putting links on your work?

The links I posted were to Money Glitch and H.C. Porter hubs.

I have no clue where PD got those other links from. hmm

4. Cagsil profile image70

The Sandpit is a GAME thread or do you NOT read.

5. Cagsil profile image70

I have emailed Fawntia to close this thread.

6. sunforged profile image72
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

There is a HubLove Category!

2. englightenedsoul profile image59
      englightenedsoulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I never knew of it either.  But I see it exists!!

3. Pearldiver profile image67

Howdy Hi There... Defective KickButt! smile

1. sunforged profile image72
        sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

defective?

lol Good Effort there fella smile
          Let's share the Keyword!! big_smile

7. heart4theword profile image60
    heart4thewordposted 13 years ago

Seems like something went wrong here?  Not allot of hub-loving?

8. lorlie6 profile image72
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

'Life Circles' are the topic of quite a number of your Hubs, PD.  I'm terribly confused-What are you trying to say?

As to this thread, does anyone know what's really going on?

9. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Ohhhhhh I'm Getting backlinks for my work?? roll

I Have Developed a Series called: Life Circles - They have helped boost poetry in general searches other than solely Poetry searches. My works consistently hold Page One on Google with MY Keywords That I Developed and Supported from scratch with Quality Work! My Efforts with SE's etc Bring Traffic here on their own merits!

I didn't Link this to my work! He says he doesn't know about it - Who Does? You Wrylitt?? How did these fleas get on my dog?

You're telling me that I'm gaining traffic from these links from highly inferior quality work.. because his work contains the keywords - Life Circles by Pearldiver.. ??

Did anyone on this site bother to inform me that people would follow that link in the belief that they were going to read works by Pearldiver, within Pearldiver's series called Life Circles?

Did I Miss Something? Do I need such Fleas on My Dog??  I Don't think so! hmm

I DON'T NEED CAGSIL'S Free B/links to My Work...
    Perhaps whoever established these.. thought Cagsil Needed the Redirection from my works huh? hmm
    Interesting!

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think Cagsil was as confused as the rest of us.

1. There are probably dozens of links out there to your work - that's the whole point of using the link suggestion tool and newbies often scatter suggested links at random throughout their hubs. Cagsil just put a direct link instead of using the link suggestion tool.

2. I doubt very much that most readers would visit the bottom of the page to click all the links. So in other words it's probably just stuff that google would see. There's no such thing as a bad backlink, right?

3. No one but Cagsil could have put it there. Either by copying your hub's URL directly or using an RSS feed of a certain tag you used. 

Cagsil is NOT getting redirection from your work, YOU are getting redirection from his! Be grateful! There is NOTHING he can get out of linking to your hub in my opinion!

Really! smile

Re: #3........ What Cagsil DID GET From the situation was the opportunity to be Honest enough to answer the questions that were asked of him before - Including "How Did These Links Get There?"

You've only answered with the truth (which I knew) & I thank you.. But Why Are You answering for him after he denied any knowledge of the Direct Links (which I still don't need!)?

I'm Not Sorry for Asking any Questions that relate to Ethics!

10. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Ok I think I understand now:-

PD, YOU think that Cagsil is trying to 'rank' for your chosen keyword.

CAGSIL, YOU were simply trying to give free backlinks to work by writers you respected and enjoyed reading.

THE SIMPLE SOLUTION is for Cagsil to either change the RSS feed (between hot and best maybe?) or remove the link to that hub.

And PD, I think an apology would probably be in order to Cagsil, since he likely had no idea that he was ranking for your keyword and was actually trying to help you.

11. Cagsil profile image70

Hey PD,

I have RSS Feeds on ALL my hubs. The RSS Feeds are by tags/keywords.

And, on a side point- Had you said those links you showed were part of the RSS Feed, then this would have been explained. Since you did not, then I couldn't explain it to you.

I don't need other people to defend what I've done. If you have poems or poetry, which is the keywords I used for my RSS Feeds on my poems, then you are connected to my poems.

I didn't use special keywords of yours to create the RSS Feeds on my hubs. I used relevant keywords/tags for my hubs to create the Feeds.

End of story.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)