Give Or Take 10 Days Or So And I Will Be Back

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (30 posts)
  1. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 13 years ago

I have so missed this place.  My life has been crazy. 

Torn Miniscus
    Waiting on surgery
    same company, different job
    sold our house
    moving into a condo

Finally after all the crap in the last 2 years it finally feels like our lives are moving forward even with the little knee problem.

I have been doing very little online but the time to come back has arrived.

I have been preparing to come back and focus.  Have gotten rid of almost all apps on Facebook.  Unsubscribed from many lists.

I have shut down some blogs because I was tired of trying to make money with niches I had no interest in.

I love affiliate marketing, I absolutely love fishing, I love safety and the oil patch.  Because I love these, this is where my focus will be.

We will be moving this week.  By the end of next week my new home office will be set up and once again I will be online.

I have missed Hubpages and being online so much that the last couple weeks of getting ready to come back have been uber exciting.

So for now I may be looking around the forums and maybe even throwing in a comment here and there but look out in December because I will be back with a vengeance.

Im looking forward to getting back with old friends and meeting new ones.

Dale

1. profile image48
      Sword of Fireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Say a silent prayer for the good in your life, Dale. Peace.

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Wow, sounds like your life has been pretty hectic! Good to see you!

Dale Mazurekposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So nice to see you as well Habee.  Cant wait to get back here in a more regular manor.

Life has been hectic but finally myself and my wife are having fun again.

3. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Also forgot to mention I will be doing a lot about quitting smoking.  Would also love to be a support system for Hubbers looking to quit.

The best decision I ever made in life was just over six months ago when I decided to quit smoking.

Dale

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya Dale smile

I cant wait to write my come back Hub so I can share the events of my life from the last few months.

Dale

5. Randy Godwin profile image58
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

I can identify with the knee problem, Dale!  But today surgery isn't as bad as it was when I had mine done.  Good luck and welcome back!

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

RD, I think you should write a hub about how you injured your knee. lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image58
        Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cause Google might frown on a hub about nude skydiving!  LOL!

1. habee profile image92

I think it would be okay as long as you don't include pics. If you did decide to add photos, be sure to use your wide-angle lens!

I thought I would borrow your original photos of the stunt!  You do still have them?

1. habee profile image92

I sold the originals to Playgirl, but I think I have some copies somewhere, Mr. October!

"Randy is a Virgo who loves the outdoors. He's smart, practical, and adventurous. Randy enjoys crackling fires, thunderstorms, walking on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick."

Don't be so hard on yourself, you did move a little bit!

1. habee profile image92

I was trying to fulfill your fantasies of necrophilia!

Many women have already done so!  But thanks for the effort!

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
                SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

....that made me laugh....the part about 'pokin' dead things with a stick'...lol

6. Dale Mazurek profile image62

I know one goal I have forsure is to have the 100 number beside my name.  Hopefully I can do well enough to achieve that like so many great writers here.

Dale

1. habee profile image92

It's easy, Dale - just bribe the HP staff like Randy and I do! lol

Ah frig why didnt I think of that sooner.

Cause you're not from Georgia like Holle and I!  LOL!  It's the American way!

7. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Good to see you Dale!  One of my staff's husband just had the torn miniscus surgery a couple of weeks ago.  He had it on a Thursday morning and was back to work on the following Tuesday.  She said he only really had to double up on the pain meds that first 36 hours.  After that it was pretty smooth.

8. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Glad to see you, Dale smile

9. livewithrichard profile image71
    livewithrichardposted 13 years ago

Good to see you back Dale. I'm sure you will pick up right where you left off.  Good luck bud.

Thanks Richard,  I actually plan to be more aggressive with my Hub writing in the future.

Dale

10. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Dale, you truly made my day!  So glad your well, and hubbing again, maybe I shall too as well!  Hopping on the other knee *wink*

xo

So nice to hear from you my Kimberly.

I missed a lot of people when I was gone and you were one of them.

I look forward to the heedless flirting that goes on. 

Sorry that you are still my number 2 behind my wife but it really isnt a bad place to be in.

Dale

11. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

Welcome back Dale!  Hope the move goes smoothly and the knee surgery, too.  I look forward to your come-back hubs!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)