Question for shazwellyn

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this.

May I use your brilliant term "click virgin" in a forthcoming hub?  I will give you a credit, link back to your profile.

?

1. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mark, you are quite welcome to take the virgin and click forth and multiply, with blessings!  Good luck with the hub!  lol

Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!!!!

I don't think anyone will be offended.  It will be a light hearted piece.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Putting it on the public forum makes it kind of difficult to say no.

Good point.  A bit pushy of me?  Didn't really mean to be.

I could have just written it, but I thought it was polite to ask, and I will give a link back to her profile.  Just think of the traffic from the potential three viewers.

1. seanorjohn profile image71
          seanorjohnposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey, don't sell yourself short.There's at least six of us that will read it. That's pretty good traffic in my book.

Lol thanks.  Although this advance publicity teaser has put the pressure on a bit.

1. seanorjohn profile image71
              seanorjohnposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Pressure, Mark. You have no idea. I once had to reply to nine comments on one of my hubs. I nearly quit.

Lol, excellent.

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

I know you're new, so you may not have realized that you can also contact individual hubbers through their "contact" link.  It's found just underneath their avatar on their profile page.  Not all hubbers have enabled this feature.  Some do not wish to be contacted directly.  It just sends them an email through HubPages.  I noticed Shazwellyn has enabled this feature.

Oh.  I am on a mission to embarass myself.

Thanks!

2. Mark Ewbie profile image82

But.  I don't want to reveal my own email addy.

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you go start up a free gmail or hotmail account that you use strictly for HP?

That's a great idea.  I already have more emails than I want though.

It's only one question.  I'll follow her round the forums.

2. Pcunix profile image92
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

She does not bite. She has my email, in fact.

1. profile image0

PC... the trouble is, I wasnt the first!  Someone else broke YOUR email virginity!

1. Pcunix profile image92
            Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I have always been open with my email. I leave it right out where anyone can get at it - you have to if you want new customers to reach you.

But it also means that people abuse it.  The spam is not a problem, but what is funny is that religious folks regularly sign me up at religious sites. I'm sure sometimes it is to annoy me and sometimes it is concern, but either way it just becomes more spam.

1. profile image0

Well, that is what you get when you are easy!  All and sundry want to get in there - people that 'email' around, start to get a bad reputation! lol lol

3. skyfire profile image77
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

Click Virgin ? XD

By the way, ask hubpages team if keyword 'virgin' is allowed in titles. I mean google government gets upset with adult keywords so better to ask ya know.

It wouldn't be in the title.  But I don't really want to go down the route of providing a draft copy just yet.

2. profile image0

'click virgin', not quite the same as 'Sky virgin' lol lol

4. seanorjohn profile image71
    seanorjohnposted 13 years ago

Apparently it's a good idea to have your keyword in the title and also the first line of your text. Don't worry about the use of the word virgin. Google would be lost without the virgin brand. Just go ahead. If there are any problems just say Seanorjohn said it would be ok.

Thanks friend.  It woudln't be in the title, or the first paragraph.  It's not a keyword for me.  Just a neat phrase to fit into a larger piece.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)