Hell Experiences

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (73 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 13 years ago

Hell Experiences

Religious figures such as Jesus and Buddha help humanity understand that love is the way to heaven and that this heaven is found within.  That is easily understood, yet when it come to people who have a near-death experience and given a glimpse of hell or heaven in their almost life after. The near-death experience is a phenomenon that played a major role and influence in the establishment of many world religions. Since it take a Godlike lottery ticket to get to Heaven it will more difficult to believe those stories. Are people aware of the real consequences of these beliefs? Dose average Christian understands that so many good people are destined to perish by the hand of an all loving God?
    Einstein quoted… the most incomprehensible thing about the Universe is the Universe is comprehensible. Help me understand by your or someone else’s experience of being in Hell and backing back to tell the story? Or do these beliefs need more critically examine?

1. Stump Parrish profile image61
      Stump Parrishposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't have the link but LSD causes the same reaction as the so-called near death experiences.

Ok I got curious and found this link. Please note that I didn't read the entire post as it contained alot of what I had already read. I will return after I leave here but in the mean time I would like to point out that the average Christian doesn't really care about anyone else but themselves and they are so convinced they already have a confirmed reservation in heaven they have no real reason to give a damn about those who are beneath them. That everyone who doesn't believe every facet of their version of reality is beneath them doesn't strike them as a load of crap. I guess when you not only invent the game but randomly update the rules to keep yourself in the chosen people seat. nothing is really rediculous anymore. The fact that they believe the crap is sufficient reason for everyone else to believe o rsuffer an eternal damnation after death and truvk loads of persecution prior to receiving their just reward,

2. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

most people, regardless of their beliefs report a pleasant experience

Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Baileybear thats nice
        Since the written word states 144,000 are seal to go to heaven. No other written word explains heaven in the Bible other wise. I must assume very few ever could qualified to have a heavenly experience of extreme happiness.

If very few have ever experience the afterlife and live to tell about it. How do they know or  how can the rest of know if there is not 100 billon souls in hell. Stump, noted American doesn’t care.

Imagine not caring enough to examine your Christian core beliefs, wail only over focusing on the reward to go to heaven. Without coinciding if every word in the bible is true and when your chances are far greater you will be torture for eternity with your friends and family.

I love everyone, and hope more will care enough for them selves first.

Come on, people of only one and only God.
          Confront the greatest fear of all, you afterlife

You want to live in fear forever?

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who lives in fear? And fear of what exactly?

1. frogdropping profile image78
              frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cags who are you talking to? This is another thread started by an anonymous user. It's why these threads take off. No one likes the threads and folks moan about them being here and yet folks answer.

4 days, no hubs, 182 forum posts? The bell tolls.

Do find this new forum well managed and open minded. I'm no troll, and non bias.

Did have some time on my hands to study this topic related.
                This topic is challenging and not popular maybe because few are fearless, and what about you?

1. frogdropping profile image78
                  frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't inferring you were a troll. I remarked as I did in reference to your lack of community participation.

Fear? Flying.

1. earnestshub profile image81
                    earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not surprised. Frogs lack wings. smile Now please don't leap over the pond to admonish me! smile

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

I t is only written in the Bible, 144,000 are going to heaven. Where in the hell are the other souls who ever lived going in their after life?

Not to mean offensive.

1. adrienne2 profile image65
                adrienne2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ok first you have it all wrong the Bible does not say only 144,000 are going to heaven. 

The better question is why so many forum posts, and no hubs?

I have given this 144,000 written quotes to a few christain and atheists sites where no christain can give me a written words to bunk it.
                  - - - - - - -

Don't know about debunking but will share my thoughts but lets put the verses in order.
                     This is what the words of the message actually say when a minimum amount of analogy is applied.

As soon as the bloodied Lamb of God arrives in heaven he takes the book and begins opening the seals Rev 5:6
                     Rev 6:10 is not talking about the 144,000. At this time those had not yet been given the seal.
                      These are Every soul that had ever been slain for the word of God from the beginning of time.  They are under the alter meaning not in heaven YET!  They are told to wait a little season.

After the passing of the little season ... Rev 7:9  AFTER  THIS  I beheld, and, lo, a great number which no man can count ... stood before the throne...
                     The little season must have come to fulfillment.
                    144,000 is a countable number!  this is talking about many more people than the 144,000.
                    The 144,000 are said to be the first to arrive in heaven but might have been the first of this innumerable number.

We must note that this is only after the sixth seal is opened. The seventh hasn't been opened yet! And when it does  ....   nothing happens???  except for there being 1/2 hour of silence ...  This silence shows that there is a separation in time between the events mentioned earlier and everything mentioned afterwards.

Six of the trumpets are sounded  AND THEN  the story line falls back in time (like in a movie)  Filling in necessary information before proceeding with the rest of these Judgments. 
                     After this "Catch up" information is given, Then the previous story line continues.  Rev. 14   At that time, the 144,000 had been with Christ for quite some time. 
                     After the 144,000 are described again, an angle is seen declaring that the hour of Gods judgment has come"

When this event occured Satan was bound in the bottomless pit.. Rev. 20.  Those that had overcome the Beast is said to have been resurrected and reign with Christ, IN HEAVEN, for 1000 years.  During which time the 42 months of the beast continues on.
                    After Satan is released from the bottomless pit and when the sixth bowl is poured out, ... the devil, the Beast , and the False Prophet are seen in the dried up riverbed, sending spirits out to gather the kings of the earth together to the LAST battle.

Time sequencing of the prophesy and a timeline comparison of prophetic time and earth time are necessary to understand what is actually written in prophesy.
                     Understanding that a week in prophesy is the same length of time as approx 9.13 to 9.16 of our years on earth.

Not worked out the hub yet.

2. Cagsil profile image70
                Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's not offensive by any stretch of the imagination. However, your interpretation of the bible is lacking.

Hell- is a metaphor for "being buried" or "dead". One would think that it would be torture to not to be able to live life.

Hell- isn't actually a place or location. hmm

Cagsil

My Hugpage

Lead by spirit and imagination, shortly followed by ego. Few people have the imagination for reality and logic. Reason can die off quickly and your knowledge has limits but your imagination does not.  It’s an act not of reason but of intuition. ‘Imagination is the voice of daring. If there is anything Godlike about God it is that. He dared to imagine everything.’

Maybe hell was on earth where they threw criminal into a pit of fire.

3. profile image51
                Kamzezuruposted 13 years agoin reply to this

People are so naive in their interpretation of the Bible. You have a brain to think so use it imaginitively. Why does the book of Revelation give this figure? It is because there were 12 tribes of Israel named after each of Jacob's sons who constitiuted the nation of the Old Covenant with God.

The New Israel of God with its New Covenant was constituted under the 12 Apostles. Both Israel's are recognised by God as His chosen people, so 12 x 12 = 144. The number 1000 in Bible speak refers to lots and lots. Therefore 144 x 1000 = 144,000 i.e. lots and lots and lots of people, all God's chosen family!

Don't get caught up in the predestination controversy, it is the covenant group as a whole which is chosen and not the individuals within that group. Each person has to make up his own mind whether to be in it or not. As Joshua of old said, "Choose today whom you will follow, as for me and my family, we will follow the Lord."  Better to be in the chosen group than out of it, don't you agree?

A great fear for most humans is to be a lone wolf, as a lone wolf will die without the pack. The Human brain allow us to think beyond and limitless. Fear prevents us from experiencing a friendly world and sharing with all groups.

3. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hilarious. Neurons firing in the brain randomly as a result of trauma is the same as traveling to and seeing afterlife hotel resorts, but never really checking in.  LOL!

Beelzedad

I have a loving circle of many realationships important to me. Why would I want to check in to Hell’s Torture and Fire, burns forever resort Or the other resort, Heaven of extreme place of happiness. I can only relate extreme happiness to a funny farm here on earth.

"You can say ,God loves me endlessly, but Sin will damn you no matter how much you say about a loving God. You can’t just adjust your mistake because God rules life, you break those laws, you pay by the gates of hell and they are locked on the inside. Only way to avoid being sent to hell, is by believing in Jesus alone for salvation. Most of the world population are Gays, Jews, all other Religious Faiths and they are all doomed with an express tickets to hell. Fine free will, that is.

It seem if your not even aware of the bible, you will be judged by your fruits and avoid Christian hell all together, seem like the best course of action.

1. Beelzedad profile image58
          Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why would anyone even embrace those concepts as anything other than sheer fantasy?

Yes, I constantly see the contradictions of believers when they imagine hell, one will tell you one thing while someone else will tell you another, all the while relying entirely on their vivid imaginations coupled with their personal belief system.

Or, by dismissing the ridiculous myths and superstitions believers embrace, we can easily avoid imagining such places.

Ah yes, the superior must stake their claim of superiority over others in order to feel superior.

Christians will experience Islamic hell and vice versa. It's all really quite hilarious. smile

Beelzedad

I would agree with you about the vast contradictions of the image of hell and many of the ancient fairy tales presented to be true facts in human History.  It all can be considered unhealthy rightiousness.  Don't get me started on the documentary of Flintstones starting back 6000 years ago.

Imagination metaphors are healthy way to thrive in life, as long as they are shortly followed by good sense and degrees of skepticism

4. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

First of all, you do realize that in the Old Testament and in the Torah, hell doesn't exist like it does in the new testament?  You know there are no real passages that describes hell in the old testament.  It is only in the new testament where the "devil" is seen as a tempting higher entity. Still though, the Gospel writers didn't believe that the Devil was powerful or God-like. Satan as we know him today is a Canonical way of thinking that became popular in the 10th century, and took hold and grew over time.  In the old testament, Satin is a fallen angel.  That's it.  Hell doesn't exist.

I personally believe the same as Jesus, which is the Jewish tradition.

Good summary

Jesus did speck of hell more than heaven. The old testament was not to be used, except where esle are you going to get Christain world history from?

Still think Hell is the worst concept ever.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
          Disappearingheadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think a quick visit to a concordance will tell you Jesus spoke way more about heaven than He ever did hell. His focus was heaven, the church would have you believe it was hell so that they can scare you into heaven.

The old testament is the authority as it was writen about Him and was the only scripture available to anyone at the time. Interestingly satan as a personification of evil and demons for that matter aren't mention in the OT. And before everyone starts calling me a heretic, satan is simply the Hebrew for adversary. The church capitalised the 'S' in Job to turn satan into a pronoun and lo and behold invented a character who was never there.

That makes sense, I personally feel the mystic of Jesus as very intelligent and spiritual human being. But find many translations were wrong. Fear is a greater motivator than love for the masses. Its sure is a bully way to go about it, and most of all, I don't like bullies, I might make thread on it, but too much on my plate for now.

2. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 13 years ago

I think that eternal torture in hell is unbiblical and all these so called divine revelations of hell are just fancifull immaginations of men.

Disappearinghead

Why are most Christians have greater motivated fear of hell rather than an all loving God?

How is hell unbiblical?

I was once more motivated by a fear of hell than a love for God. Then I start to apply logic and reason, and I bought an interlinear Greek bible. It wasn't long before I saw this hell for what it was - a pagan myth incoorpoarated into the church's belief system. Judaism never speaks of such a thing, but all the descriptions of hell that the church puts about can be found in Egyptian/Greek/Roman mythology. After 1500 hundred years of pushing this pagan concept it isn't long before it is absorbed into the collective conciousness and thought to be a genuine Christian doctrine.

When the church starts throwing Easter eggs and Easter bunnies at each other, digging up a tree and decorating it for Christmas, decking halls in boughs of holly, all to coincide with  feast to celebrate the rising of the sun god Ra, all of which are pagan, then you have to wonder about the other stuff it teaches.

The final nail in the coffin for me was a hub by babylon_is_fallen http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Christian-H … x-Part-III
        He points out that God's wrath was upon Israel for adopting pagan human sacrifice paractices such as sacrificing their own children in furnaces. This happened in the Valley of Hinnom aka Gehenna. See the details in 2 Chron 28 and 33. So the church accuses God of the very same thing for which His anger was against Israel, and in so doing slander His name amoungst the nations making Him out to be the biggest two faced hypocrite ever.

Without the Easter bunnies, Santa Claus, Xmass, Fear of Hell, Christian solider of war, rejection of all other faith, straight marriage Christian fruitful births and the huge list goes on. Without all combined, what other purpose would the vast majority of Christian stay for the faith.

Ah this is one of those Monty Python stylie 'What has Christianity ever done for us?' questionss.

For me, I just want to get to know this God who cares about me.

If God is everyone, God totally surround you, as you are one with god.
              Like a small fish within an Ocean.

You could be like a mystic, working to get closer to God by being godlike.
              I feel msytic about Jesus and he was right, just the translations were wrong.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
                Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is a way to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God does indeed exist. Castle You are on his A-list. Without a doubt. Know what today is? All Saints Day.

God dose exist, we are all god. I thought it was HOLLOWEEN.

My time, itis 12:37 A.M. I celebrated my birthday by publish a hub

2. thirdmillenium profile image61
      thirdmilleniumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are very right
      There is no hell
      God is ever loving
      He does not torture anybody, be they sinners or any such thing

1. vector7 profile image60
        vector7posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now you can also dismiss the Bible and Christ Jesus words as false. If you believe what that post says. Then you don't believe the Bible or what Jesus taught.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 ¶Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
                                                                                    ~Jesus

All the verses on where they go are below. That is where they are to "depart" to..

3. vector7 profile image60
      vector7posted 13 years agoin reply to this

"I think that eternal torture in hell is unbiblical and all these so called divine revelations of hell are just fancifull immaginations of men."

everlasting fire — Matthew18:8, 25:41
      everlasting punishment — Matthew 25:46
      everlasting chains — Jude 1:6
      eternal damnation — Mark 3:29
      eternal judgment — Hebrews 6:2
      eternal fire — Jude 1:7
      unquenchable fire — Matthew 3:12
      the fire that never shall be quenched — Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
      fire unquenchable — Luke 3:17
      mist of darkness is reserved for ever — 2 Peter 2:17

Hell is not unbiblical. Should know your facts first.

A little less thinking... A little more looking.

smile

Jesus spoke more about hell than about heaven the bible

3. hanging out profile image60
    hanging outposted 13 years ago

Religious figures such as Jesus and Buddha help humanity understand that love is the way to heaven and that this heaven is found within. 
    The love that buddha tried to support is not the love that jesus supports. The love of God is really Gods love, as we love God, Gods love flows through us onto others. Its a vertical then horizontal movement.

The bible clearly states that no person ascends to heaven, we stay where we are in spirit, there is no going to heaven or hell because that would mean that we were judged already and there is a certain time for judgment. We sleep, means we will awaken later.

Since it take a Godlike lottery ticket to get to Heaven it will more difficult to believe those stories.
    Yep, narrow is the way but the entrance is easy. Believing in jesus is the way through the door, narrow is the way after that.

Are people aware of the real consequences of these beliefs? Dose average Christian understands that so many good people are destined to perish by the hand of an all loving God?
    We know, therefore do we preach. God has to be involved and to enable him to do that, he has to be invited. A good person is nice but since the narrow way to heaven is not 'salvation by our own works". (which many teach here) Christlikeians are called to cease from their own works and rely on the works of Christ.

Many people living in the now and in the future are wising up towards spiritual and intellect thought rather than over obedience ancient magic.  Motivation by fear mongering, will evolve to all loving ways of spiritual behaviour and up dated actions.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
        couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're on the cutting edge, my friend.  There are relatively few people who can wrap their head around this concept.  Living the way you described -"all loving ways of spiritual behaviour" - is the only path to enlightenment.

couturepopcafe

Your artist background may be aware how challenging it is be an artist of any kind. My 35 years of service and artist cutting edge lifestyle, is part of the nervous system of society. No matter what work we do, you can do it with enlightenment or not with enlightenment. Love is work made visual, fear is the opposite for me. To be God fearing of a whole eternity in hell rather than believing in an all loving God is beyond my understanding.  When you concur fear of death or afterlife, and then you can love and concurs all. It is written Satan created job, how bad can he be.

4. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

Heaven and Hell are simply emotional/spiritual states, not actual places. A person who lives an incarnation where the predominant feeling is that of discomfort and discontent is living in Hell. This does not mean that the person is unhappy because he's poor or ill. You can have all the comforts in the world and still find no peace of mind, no peace of spirit.  Then, there are those who don't need much in order to be happy. They are living in Heaven. The real lesson to be learned (and this is easier to say than apply) is that "There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the Way"

5. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

adrienne2 wrote:
    Ok first you have it all wrong the Bible does not say only 144,000 are going to heaven. 

The better question is why so many forum posts, and no hubs?

I have given this 144,000 written quotes to a few christain and atheists sites where no christain can give me a written words to bunk it.
    - - - - - - -

Jerami wrote...
      Don't know about debunking but will share my thoughts but lets put the verses in order.
       This is what the words of the message actually say when a minimum amount of analogy is applied.

As soon as the bloodied Lamb of God arrives in heaven he takes the book and begins opening the seals Rev 5:6
       Rev 6:10 is not talking about the 144,000. At this time those had not yet been given the seal.
        These are Every soul that had ever been slain for the word of God from the beginning of time.  They are under the alter meaning not in heaven YET!  They are told to wait a little season.

After the passing of the little season ... Rev 7:9  AFTER  THIS  I beheld, and, lo, a great number which no man can count ... stood before the throne...
       The little season must have come to fulfillment.
      144,000 is a countable number!  this is talking about many more people than the 144,000.
      The 144,000 are said to be the first to arrive in heaven but might have been the first of this innumerable number.

We must note that this is only after the sixth seal is opened. The seventh hasn't been opened yet! And when it does  ....   nothing happens???  except for there being 1/2 hour of silence ...  This silence shows that there is a separation in time between the events mentioned earlier and everything mentioned afterwards.

Six of the trumpets are sounded  AND THEN  the story line falls back in time (like in a movie)  Filling in necessary information before proceeding with the rest of these Judgments. 
       After this "Catch up" information is given, Then the previous story line continues.  Rev. 14   At that time, the 144,000 had been with Christ for quite some time. 
       After the 144,000 are described again, an angle is seen declaring that the hour of Gods judgment has come"

When this event occured Satan was bound in the bottomless pit.. Rev. 20.  Those that had overcome the Beast is said to have been resurrected and reign with Christ, IN HEAVEN, for 1000 years.  During which time the 42 months of the beast continues on.
      After Satan is released from the bottomless pit and when the sixth bowl is poured out, ... the devil, the Beast , and the False Prophet are seen in the dried up riverbed, sending spirits out to gather the kings of the earth together to the LAST battle.

Time sequencing of the prophesy and a timeline comparison of prophetic time and earth time are necessary to understand what is actually written in prophesy.
       Understanding that a week in prophesy is the same length of time as approx 9.13 to 9.16 of our years on earth.
    =================================
    Castlepaloma wrote  Not worked out the hub yet.

==================

If that was a question to me?  you haven't seem my profile.

This was just bits and pieves of a few different hubs.

Or was you saying that you  have ..Not worked out the hub yet.

Everybody goes to heaven.

God exists.

Hell does not.

Lucifer exists, but you must never ask his name.

Not Kidding. You must never ASK HIS NAME. Is That absolutely clear?

Druid Dude

Why would a person send their entire life on earth fearing Satan, rather than confronting their fears? Then most likely send an eternity in hell with perhaps a 100 billion other souls. That’s is way beyond my imagination or understanding of extreme S&M.

Fearing works on the weak minded. Not on fearless me, only love and kindness truly penetrates me.

Then let your love flow. The actual  official estimate of Hell's headcount is...between six or seven billion. The number changes so fast, it's sometimes hard to keep up. Same with Heaven. We're pretty evenly matched.

and...about that fear thing. Satan, or Lucifer, is in chains and on his knees. Been there for some time.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

The bible has no record of all the people who ever lived on the earth. I must trust the profession scientist estimate of 100 billion people

The only record the bible has for people going to heaven 144,000

100,000,000,000   people who ever lived on earth
                    -               144,000   people going to heaven
                       99,999,856,000   total of people in hell

What magic hat did your estimates of 6 billion come from? When it’s very few going to heaven and by far most people are claimed to be going to hell. 

Do we need to pull out the bible facts to show, other wise?

2. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you might be right.

If we have enough energy left to make the trip.

You going somewhere? Just when the curtain is about to raise  on the coolest thing that has EVER happened? Thought you went to bed?

Was this forum entitled this before?

6. profile image50
    ps26and2posted 13 years ago

God led me here. Why? From ACTS:He will pour out His spirit in those days...your old men will dream dreams...even on my handmaidens and servants...(please lookup) I have dreams and visions, I fast and pray, and I belong to a prayer group who believes in teh use of the Holy Spirit...laying on of hands, speaking in tongues. This is what He desires in His church, to use the gifts of the Spirit as the first apostles did. As a voice in the wilderness, I will speak what He's taught me. Jesus is the Son of God. Before he came, the people were trying to live under the law, using their mind, but not enough of their heart. Jesus came to show the way, and remember he said "I came not to change the law by one jot or tittle but to fulfill it". The law did not go by the wayside. He showed how to resist sin by answering Satan w scripture..(make yourself learned of scripture to combat his DECEPTIONS). No one can be perfect at this, but we are to try our best to be obedient,and we repent to be worthy of getting a remission of our sins at death through His merits. He showed us the way, we follow Him. He was humble, He didn't obsess about worldly goods, He loved people and did what He could for them. He endured His trials without complaining until the bitter end, then God rewarded His Son with great glory. We are to proceed through the dark valley and enter into happiness after this life, and Satan will dog us every step of the way. He knows your Achilles heel. Love God and Love neighbor. To love God is to obey His commandments. Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.  Satan was kicked out because he would not bow down to Jesus (the Word made flesh). Satan was too proud to bow down to flesh. He protested and was ousted due to his pride and vanity. Pride and vanity are not repented of as they should be.  Judgment is one of the worst, as you place yourself at the right hand of the Father, Jesus' position. As far as my life is concerned, I surrendered my will to God, and although there are many things I gave up I once found pleasurable, He has placed a feeling of peace in my heart that is indescribable, that cannot be bought. And I handle life's ups and downs better. When you are living in his favor, you have found life's treasure.  You will find the kingdom of God at hand.  I hope you get goosebumps reading. I get them several times a day, through messages. Only God's Spirit can give them to you. Some call them Kundalini, some feel warm. God is love, God is Spirit, draw near to Him. Get rid of idols. I look around and I see Rome all around me...and I was once a part of it. There is so much darkness in this country because the preachers aren't preaching repentance. Saying you believe in Christ isn't a one-way ticket...the demons acknowledge Christ. He has me read Old and New Testament, and recently He directed me to read the Book of Mormon. Much direction to repentance there. When we pray, we speak to God.  When we read His Word, only then do we hear His true voice. Listening to someone interpret the bible is tricky. Read it yourself and pray to the Holy Spirit for understanding. Many scriptures can have multiple meanings. God does not want to rebuke, but He will if necessary. My father got cancer, and in his suffering he found God before he died. Why was such a tribulation necessary? Why do people have to be driven to the ground to turn to their Creator? They want to rule themselves, they are too strong-willed. I know, I was too, until I nearly died. For two years now, I am His humble servant who cares for your soul. I will keep you in my prayers and hope this helps. We will always be attacked by people who laugh and jeer, and those we are called to pray for. To people who say we should get a grip on reality, we say they must get a grip on the supernatural. Their egoistic and secular ways, and scientific minds will not save them when their spirit separates from their body. We MUST pray and sacrifice for them, and they will assuredly be our friends for eternity. I recommend listening to Michael Youseff, as he is the best voice in the wilderness I know of at this time.

All Well ps you have lots to say, welcome to the forum.
      I'm too curious about all groups, parts of nature and things. No group is worth if you must in live with heavy conditional of love, over obeying them, and live in fear. To be ignorance of all other groups and their ancient arts and culture dated back 30,000 years ago all over just one book, would be bark raven mad for me.

Most people of this world will not bow to only one way to God, So I choose everyone as god, lead by my heart. Followed by mind in order to love everyone and have the world as a family rather than separate people.

7. Amber Mandala profile image60
    Amber Mandalaposted 13 years ago

There are those who have experienced hell in their NDE. Howard Storm is one of those who did. His story is fascinating. I have read about others as well. http://www.near-death.com/
    Another hellish experience that NDEr's go through is the life review.
    I had something like a NDE in 1987. I can't say that I died, but I was there, in the light. One of the most interesting things about the experience was how I was able to see, view. In our bodies we have straight with peripheral vision. In spirit, I could see all of the way around, over and under.
    That experience did change my whole way of thinking. It changed my life.
    Namaste~~~~~~~Cathy~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Hub Pages

It looks like you have not had an personal experience of going to hell and back, so it leave you with dolt of knowing.

Other people being raise hard core religious have been elusive to demon when in hospital drowning in drugs

Hypnosis is a mental state of imaginative role-enactment (non-state theory") it is usually induced by a procedure known as a hypnotic induction, which is commonly composed of a long series of preliminary instructions and suggestions.

1. Amber Mandala profile image60
        Amber Mandalaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.
        Most of the hell that I have experienced has been in this life. Before and after the experience.

We do create heaven and hell right here.
        I have heard that before about the hellish NDE's when given drugs in the hospital.
        Life is hypnotic, we are designed that way from birth. It has taken years to remove much of the dogmatic upbringing that I had. The experience that I had, did a lot to help me with that.
        I had never heard of such experiences at the time that I had my experience.
        I loved the post you made before my former post. Awesome.

Glad you have enough courage to confront the greatest blinding concept known to mankind, hell.

8. profile image0
    BunuBobuposted 13 years ago

Well I once had a root canal???
    Can I count the first time I met my ex-boyfriend's mother???

Whatever hurts most, is hell

1. profile image0
        BunuBobuposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well seriously, I think you can make life your own heaven or hell.
        It all depends on your attitude to the circumstances we face.

Yes, there are rare exceptions but for most of us, we can focus on the ones we love and the ones that love us.

When I go home everyday to the love of my life and our two little kittens, that is my heaven. I am going to enjoy every moment of life and squeeze every drop of happiness I can get from it.

There is no point in living for the after life or living life afraid of hell and if there is a God after all I am sure he would respect that.

That is a positive attitude Bunu. And that is how we create heaven in our lives.
          To thine own self be true.
          I and heaven are one.
          I and father/ mother are one.
          I and life are one.
          I and God are one.
          I and humanity are one.
          WON

I too, believe the earth and Universe are all connected

Gee, BunuBobu, I have this sudden urge to go out and buy a kitten

My neighbor has four. I share the responsibility. wink  Hunters, is that primal?

Good thing the bible does speck of cat hell or they would worry that it too.

1. profile image0
                  BunuBobuposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL.
                  I actually have two little black kittens with green eyes.
                  I was never a cat person until these cuties came into my life by accident.
                  You would be surprised how superstitious people can be.
                  Its really funny when you see adults scared of 7 months old kittens.
                  smile

I deep down I am a dog person, my ferret pass away, so a kitten will be enjoyable new experience and easier to handle

I met some of the sweetest black cats and met some of the strangest unfriendly ones also

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)