African women using herbs to enhance their partner's sexual pleasure

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)
  1. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

South African women use herbs to enhance their husbands sexual pleasure. This is causing women to be more at risk of getting sexual transmitted diseases. It's revolting!

http://www.thebody.com/content/art2762.html

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That site has adsense ads!!

2. dutchman1951 profile image59
    dutchman1951posted 13 years ago

education and law is so needed there. Women are not aquired property, and I fear it may take generations to coorect that. A very sad story.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I mean... this is the problem I see when cultures refuse to advance and catch up with the rest of humanity.

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

what I saw traveling there was a real problem, and thats why the Terror groups and CIA get in-roads there.

Africa has been turned into a fight and search for souls to win for cause,  by both Christians and Muslums, in between the civil war carnage.
      With no reguard for the plight and advancement of their societies.

The men will not advance, because they are kept in that survival of the fittest mode, and exploited. Each side feeding arms to the Tribe of choice and playing with the cultural norms.

And the ruling Elders see that and try to keep African Tradition alive to keep the people away from the influences and as they say; Keep Africa.

But, What they do not see is Tribal rule is brutal, and supports only the property rights of males. Women and Children are property to them. Like Cattle or Land.

The Goverments let it happen because it keeps the people in line, and by paying the elders to be loyal, they keep followers. And the women are forced into traditional teaching by wrote behavior.

The diseases are worry-some to the Goverments, yes, but also a population control to them to.  They accept the failure rates, and do not support Medical or Educational advances, claiming they are too poor.

Thus more aid comes in for free, and it becomes a problem for the World to try and fix, not them. Because they are a so called 3rd world or  "poor nation"

thus, they suposidly can not fix it themselves, and all through this process, they pocket the foregin aid for themselves.

They arm the strongest and their favorates, and then let the weakest die. Thus they stay in Control and become richer more powerfull.

In Africa you buy your position, your power and your rights. Stronger Nations going into African Countries have taught them well over the years.

the people know this, and they try to advance, but they are held close, and punished if they stray. They do not refuse to advance as much as they are denied the oppertunity to. They are a smart people, with vast un-tapped abilities and know how. They are supressed.

thats why all the stealing and coruption, they have nothing and want to survive, they can not buy their position, thus they resort to human nature and raw means to survive.  When you are hungary you do what you must to eat.

Controling women like they do is just an extenshion of that behavior they are raised in. You have to break that Traditional cycle to stop it. It will take Generations, and good strong support thats honest and fair.

And that seems a fleeting hope in between powerfull nations using the people and the Goverments as pawns. It's very sad to watch it.

4. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

I think that is an excellent article that was written to and does draw attention to a raft of issues that most of us choose to ignore.  This is an expose of life in a part of the world that has for hundreds of years been exploited by 'civilized' countries like where we live.

How very sad that life is so cheap and death by AIDS is regarded as the probable outcome, for most. I see absolutely No reason why Adsense ads should not form part of that site...

Good on them.. This is written with genuine feeling and with a desperate hope that if they can save a life as a result of writing such awareness articles.. then the thankless job of writing is worthwhile.  I understand what that means completely, I have broached the taboo of suicide.. another aspect of life that we 'civilized' races choose not to talk about.

Kudos to the site and thank you for the share Klarawieck smile

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad you found it interesting. I actually looked it up because I heard a doctor talk about it on a local radio station. The fact that they dry their vagina to satisfy their husbands shows how underappreciated females are in that particular culture. It's very disturbing!

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

At a fundamental level, I don;t get why anyone would prefer unlubricated sex. : /

1. profile image0

Apparently it gives more pleasure to men because it's tighter and there is more friction involved. I know... I've always thought it was the other way around. At least, for women it's the other way around. That's what makes this news so repellent!

6. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 12 years ago

Interesting article, from the countries mentioned, most are primarily Christian and Muslim dominated.

"Many parts of contemporary Africa are suspended in a limbo that combines the worst of both worlds, and HIV has exploited this. For example, men retain the mindset of polygamy, but now have many partners through commercial sex or "sugar daddy" relationships that lack the social cohesion of traditional marriages.

The World Bank reports that illiteracy rates among women south of the Sahara are almost 50 percent higher than among men. Many African girls cannot attend school because they are assigned time-consuming chores such as fetching water and firewood.

In Cameroon, for example, fewer than 10 percent of all land certificates belong to women.

African women also lack authority. Just this year, Zimbabwe's Supreme Court ruled that women have no more status or rights in the family than a "junior male" -- usually an adolescent."

1. profile image0

Well, I've HAD IT! I'm gonna tell my husband I won't fetch any more water and firewood from the Everglades! yikes

(J/K) This is a serious problem. I don't see any intentions to implement measurements to stop this. It's insanity!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)