trying to move on with my life but just need help with this last thing

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)
  1. profile image52
    Tulips-smithposted 12 years ago

so basically as most of you know my ex of 8 years had the chance to end our relationship two months and this was not the first time I asked him if he wanted things to end between us but anyway he said no five days later started sleeping with with someone else and so now two months down the line.

he has had to drop a doctors letters for me round at my parents and also some photos I wanted,  never bothered ringing the doorbell just dropped through the letter box.

don't know if he is being rude or is just to embarressed to see my parents anyway

I then text him just to say thanks

no reply

so what I am wondering is.  I guess a part of me does just think may be my ex is doing all this stupid thing to try and push me away but then it's not like I am in his life anymore so I guess I have??? about that one

or is my ex just I guess behave like this cause he wants a reaction from me and when I say reaction.  I mean me getting on the phone and screaming at him.

which I am not gonna do cause I am not gonna play his silly game if that is what it is.

anyway I was just wondering what everyone thinks cause he has had so many opportunites to tell me to pick up the rest up the rest of the things from the flat which I have just left with him, possibly perminatly for all I care or is my ex just trying to make me hate him and show him self up to just be not a very nice person.

anyway as much as I am slowly moving on with my life I just feel like I am in some sort of weird game or something I don't understand with my ex one min he is crying on the phone to me, the next he is sleeping with another girl.  (he does not know I know about her)

as much as I know if he is trying to get a rise out of me.  I can't give him the re-action that he wants or is it one of those things where he thinks the only way he can end things with us now (even though they are over) is by trying to make me really angry by doing silly things like not even saying hi to my parents??

thanks in advance for your help smile

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

He is in a new relationship.  While he is not doing it in a classy way, it is appropriate to avoid contact with an ex to show commitment to the new relationship.

1. profile image52
      Tulips-smithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

May be you are right but I am not sure relationship is the right word for what he is seeing as though he hides this girl from the world and I am sure he did not Like the fact that I told him not to email me.  If he needs to talk to me he can text like anyone else but thanks for your reply smile

I guess you can never really know what goes on In someone head but all I do know is that If my ex is being classy or not.  I guess I just have to stop asking myself questions and realise things Like the guy I knew was always crap at replying at being polite etc anyway why would he start now.  Even If this girl is just sex for him or more than that.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Gonna stop asking the questions now chow smile

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

One way or the other, he is no longer with you.  He isn't the type to give you closure, you need to give it to yourself.

1. profile image52

And as much as you are right and I'm getting there.  I'm not gonna confront my Ex cause as crazy as it makes me sound I just can't help but feel like thats what he wants.

You know I'm opening up my own business etc but I guess I just have questions Like why would he have not gotten rid oft wardrobe by now.  Has he really not realised I might not be coming back for me. 

I know I prob seem like a crazy person when I write this but hey

Anyways thanks for your reply

1. profile image52

so I tried to see in a subtle polite way if my ex would like to remove my wardrobe that is lieing on his spare room out the flat, presume he is quite happy or whatever to keep it there so at least I can say that I not only today do I feel a lot better about everything with him, well for the mo anyway but I gave him a get out clause with me and for whatever reason he has not taken.  So anyway I guess what happens in my future will happen now and I know that I don't need to contact him again for anything now but thanks again for your replys

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)