What should we do to stop Child abusing?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)
  1. anupma profile image68
    anupmaposted 11 years ago

It is one of the major social problem of our society. Some people spoil child's life just to fulfill their momentary lust. What should Government and of course we do to stop it to prevent it?

2. yssubramanyam profile image60
    yssubramanyamposted 11 years ago

the subject is going unnoticed. the basic seed is in mans change of taste. the biological dynamics of body pleasure demands change, we must not allow children aged above 10 years opposite gender to sleep on one bed at any cost. skin is most dangerous stimulating organ. the so called uncle and aged people must not be taken as grant. though their age do not permit biological act, they get dissipation in mis handling the children on pretext of elderly affection.  Government involvement is only after the effect. preventive measures are in our hand. the abuse is mostly by above 50 years group. moral ethical beside character must be introduced as subject in schools instead of computer and general  knowledge.
    anupama,
    please guide me if my view is incorrect.

anupmaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

very true, I am agree with you. We must change our mentality, then only it can be prevented. But the question is how we can change their mentality?

1. yssubramanyam profile image60
        yssubramanyamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

in fact these problems are more in educated families, under the umbrella of modernization.  where there are traditions, customs and conventional practices, these crimes are less. our cultural values must be elevated to minimize and educate the children. law must be severe so that none will dare to repeat such crimes in life. please educate me further.

Yes Subramanyam g, I agree with u. These things are happening in so called educated society, in face some NGOs that's prime motive is to save these children, are involved in it. It is really horrible.
          I think we must aware children about these things at least they must be knowing if someone takes advantage of them  or trying to abuse them. Sooner or later when they realise they will certainly feel embarrass. So precaution is better than cure.

1. yssubramanyam profile image60
            yssubramanyamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

anupama,
            really interesting. recent amir khans show satyameva jayate too coverd your subject. i am proud of you and comments.

Thanks a lot for ur lovely and kind comment. I read about it but get inspiration to write from Satyamev jayte. The show was really heart-touching. Now one of my aim is to spread knowledge about it. Thanks for helping me.

3. Bedbugabscond profile image94
    Bedbugabscondposted 11 years ago

I think that we should have child abusers tied to posts in the middle of town. Then, whoever is having a bad day can go flog them. It would solve other problems, too. Got road rage? Go Flog a child abuser! Need to vent some stress? Go flog a child abuser!

Many countries punish the victim of any crime like this. But we should try to change the mentality, because many times a kid does not understand what happen to them, so it is necessary to make aware everyone about it.

4. ALUR profile image60
    ALURposted 11 years ago

We are an angry people in general. To stop child abuse or any abuse people should be educated.

Undoubtedly, this must be our prime purpose. But unfortunately, these events also take place in educated society as well. I think the need is to change mentality.

5. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 11 years ago

As a survivor of childhood abuse, I don't think anything can be done to stop it all together. Sadly, it will always be there, just like so many other human qualities that cause harm. There are bodies of thought that some of our nastiness as a species might stem from our genes, for instance the sociopath gene. Maybe, maybe not. What I can say is that for me I know my abuser was walked out on by her dad when she was a little girl and her mother blamed her. I don't know if it was just mental abuse she suffered or if it became physical too. What I do know is that she grew up to become very much like her mother, the very woman she hated so much, she became just like. Sadly, abuse leads to abuse. I would NEVER want to see my abuser tied up in the city center for floggings, but maybe she should have been better taken care of by society? Forced to get physiological help, residential if necessary. Of course that could be abused, force someone into a mental hospital because of the danger they might become an abuser, well sneaky abusers can fabricate stuff and get an innocent person who is no danger tainted as a potential threat....
    Like I say, there is no way to stop all abuse. What we could do is actually be there, happy and willing to help a survivor of abuse for as long as they need and to whatever degree they need or will accept. This is something we don't do, we do until you turn 18, then the help dries up and your on your own, alone and scared. And of course many a tax payer doesn't want to pay to support a freeloading abuse survivor and will demand an end to the welfare state. Frankly, most people don't honestly give a toss about others, especially strangers no matter how much they claim otherwise. Humanity exists with both love and hate, selflessness and selfishness etc. We can't change the nature of what the human species is, we can only try to clean up the mess (and that is a part of the species too, empathy and the desire to do something).

It is really horrible, how a man or woman can behave like this.  . .! I know we can't clean it up from society but we can try to prevent it. At least parents should take strong steps and they must also learn their kids about it. So that it it takes place, at least they are able to understand it and inform them. Whatever you are saying is very true. . . But there is a will there is a way.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)