I am taking a challange in the month of february

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (20 posts)
  1. rosika profile image76
    rosikaposted 11 years ago

36 weeks pregnant- due on 2nd of March, sister in law and brother in law coming to stay with us for a while from overseas. In the midst of all this, I am challanging myself to write atleast 10 hubs in the month of february, before I become too busy for anything.........Countdown begins from now! Come and join me in this challange and we will come up with some great hubs! I will try my best to publish stellar hubs as much as possible!

1. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on the soon-to-come bundle of joy!

I wish you the best of luck this month! How very exciting. big_smile

2. rosika profile image76
      rosikaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Here I come with my second hub in this challange. To be honest I wrote about more than a half of this article before I even thought about taking this challange but didn't had time and motivation to complete it as somebody else published similar kind of hub. But now I am publishing it as I have gone through the experience that I have shared in this article when I first became a mother. So here is the article:
      Advice for Mother to be: Ways to Cope During Early Days of Motherhood.
      http://rosika.hubpages.com/hub/advice-f … thers?done

I couldn't finish this challange, .......You guys were right, it is not easy....It was actually not the right time to take the challange! But thank you everyone for your support. (especially Kellyteam (Willette) for commenting and encouraging on each hub I wrote)!...

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
          Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Rosika - even if you didn't write 10 hubs, you are a winner!  Anyone who looks forward, sets a goal and tackles it to the best of their ability is a winner. And you did that in the midst of your last month of pregnancy.  So, after things settle down, give it another shot - or set a different goal, to take into account being a busy mommy.

Be sure to post an update on the new baby!

2. AliciaC profile image94
    AliciaCposted 11 years ago

I admire your determination, rosika! Writing ten stellar hubs in a month when you're 36 weeks pregnant will be a wonderful achievement!

Thank you for your support Alicia....I will try my best!

3. janshares profile image92
    jansharesposted 11 years ago

I wish you the best, rosika. Take good care of yourself with breaks, pacing, and rest. Good luck smile

4. Vacation Trip profile image73
    Vacation Tripposted 11 years ago

All the very best for your pregnancy. Eagerly waiting to read your hubs and you do take good care of your self. Best Wishes.

5. kellyteam profile image59
    kellyteamposted 11 years ago

Hi rosika: congratulations on your pregnancy. Sweet blessings to you. I would be glad to join in your challenge with you. Starting today I will attempt to complete 10 stellar hubs in February.

All the best to you as well Kellyteam...let's do it!

2. rosika profile image76

Where are you upto kellyteam! Looking forward to read yours!

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

Good luck!  And put the baby and your health first - we will still be here waiting for you, if you need to take a break!  My babies both came 3-1/2 weeks early - so sometimes things don't go as planned. 

Have a beautiful baby!!!  Let us know when he or she arrives!

Thank you for your encouragement Marcy.......Yes i have heard about baby coming early from other friends, and this is my second baby, so the chances are more.... But i will keep going with my writing and live it to god to decide....
      Thank you for your good wishes!

7. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 11 years ago

gl;hf

8. rosika profile image76

Thanks everyone for your encouragment.....Just started my first hub related to hospital stay!

9. plogan721 profile image79
    plogan721posted 11 years ago

congrats on your pregnancy.  I am with every one who says 10 is a lot, but you can do it.  Rest, and enjoy.

10. rosika profile image76

Thanks everyone for your support again to take this challange!
    Since I took the challange, I have written about 5 hubs by now but 3 of them needs good editing.......Publishing ten hubs at this stage, as most of you warned, is seeming quite difficult. But let's see wat happens till the end of this month.
    My first hub in this challange is here. I wanted to write this hub quite quite a while ago, but always got busy....I want to add more to this hub but for now I am letting it go...! Any comments and criticism most welcome.

http://rosika.hubpages.com/hub/Major-Si … ntibiotics

11. gosupress profile image59
    gosupressposted 11 years ago

Awesome challenge and great work! Keep it up to all the busy bees joining you. I'm not going too though, I don't have the time right now.

12. healthyfitness profile image72
    healthyfitnessposted 11 years ago

GL! And congrats on the pregnancy. A future hubber I assume!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)