Are people acting stranger lately?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (39 posts)
  1. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 10 years ago

Has anyone noticed an increase in weird behavior lately? Maybe friends or family members who were normal starting to act weird and say weird things?

I have noticed some small things with a couple family members, mentioning things like an increase in weird dreams, but nothing major.

I've noticed it on the internet though.

However, that may just be because I have become increasingly interested in strange things myself, and am thus drawn to these things. (I'm talking about things like parallel universes, unusual religious ideas, etc, and new agey stuff) So it could appear to me that there is an increase, simply because I am reading about it more. Like how when you buy a new car, you seem to notice more of them.

1. LesserRoadTravele profile image59
      LesserRoadTraveleposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Im glad I came across your question. I do believe you are noticing something very subtle that is taking place in or world at this time. I began to notice strange things about the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012.
      If I hear back from you I will share more.

1. Honey Sharma Rajput profile image61
        Honey Sharma Rajputposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi I am glad that someone else has noticed this. I have been noticing majority of people behaving strange. Even alo of my relatives and family are also acting strange. Everybody is just not everybody anymore. There not humans they seem like zombies just following a voice in a cloud somewhere whatever that voice says they do it. It doesn't matter if it makes any sense logically or not.
        And trust me I know what a normal looks like and they are not normal.
        What is going on
        Is there any human alive anywhere like when people were normal I know what that looks like.

2. PhoenixV profile image63
        PhoenixVposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I have been dreaming a lot more than usual lately, like 300% more, and it's ironic that you use new cars as am example because I have been seeing a lot of new cars with papaer tags.  Every car in front of me has paper tags it seems.

3. Olivia Elliott profile image60
        Olivia Elliottposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Happy I saw your post because I personally think people are acting different and changing everyday , also depending on where you live or how you are raised that makes you who you are. In todays society people are so glued to there phones which makes them too focused and not able to communicate and lack on social skills, i've noticed it in friends and family. People are starting to get worse mental health which also has a great impact on social media because someone might see a photo of a model who is so skinny not healthy looking and that person finds the need to look like them and they starve themselves. People need to stop caring so much about others and accept their bodies and mind for who they are but unfortunately it's hard.

4. Honey Sharma Rajput profile image61

Hi I have been noticing majority of people behaving strange since 2010. Even alot of my relatives and family are also acting strange. Everybody is just not everybody anymore. They are not humans they seem like zombies just following a voice in a cloud somewhere whatever that voice says they do it. It doesn't matter if it makes any sense logically or not. There is no empathy in them. For one example like if i get my leg or something hurt or if I am crying, they the whole crowd everybody, people I don't even know start laughing together instead of asking me are you alright, they are supporting all the wrong causes and wrong people and ignoring right things and right people. Misbehaving for no reason, being mean, saying mean things, and they just somehow seem to know when am I gonna do something or be somewhere, alot of times it's like they are acting what I am thinking, like they exactly know what I am thinking and they intentionally make sure to sabotage that, for no reason.
        And trust me I know what a normal looks like I have lived normal for 25 years and now they are not normal.
        What is going on
        Is there any human alive anywhere like when people were normal I know what that looks like.

1. Honey Sharma Rajput profile image61

P.S. Also When I m crying or in trouble, instead of helping me everybody just keep picking up fights with me for no reason even when I am the one just hurt my leg and everybody else starts empowering and supporting the wrong people picking fight against me when they should be supporting the right. I have so many times nearly escaped death because of this strange behaviour. And this is just a tip of the iceberg there are so many other strange things going on.

I can even get a job because my interviewer or my employer and the colleagues also behave in this way and I am forced to resign myself.
          One more example if someone told me he or she is having some problem, I give them a good advise like hey you should meditate it really converts negativity into complete positivity only, then instead of saying thanks they start abusing and threatening me and start looking for an excuse to fight with me but if I give them a wrong advise like hey I love these people are getting killed in the news you guys should go and fight more with everybody and kill people, they smile, in this case they don't abuse but also don't praise me, they just smile a lil, I mean this is definitely not normal  and they are normal to others around me, their strange behaviour is restricted only to me.
          And I seriously have proof of it in malls and shops and streets CCTV camera's and a couple of videos on my own mobile that proves that it's not a hallucination for sure. So what's going on. Did I somehow transport to a parallel universe or something. Is this an alternate reality where I am right now ???

Only My lord Narayani And Narayan  has been with me always and only Narayan saves me and helps me always. I can feel God with me always. And he told me he is going to make everything right very soon and he is making it all right with proof.

I mean what in the world is going on. Has anybody else experienced this problem or a similar one. Or am I the only chosen one
          "THE MOST UNDESIRABLE" Mr. Harry Potter. Like in harry potter movie or something.

2. profile image0
      Beth37posted 10 years ago

I had food poisoning last night, does that count?

janesixposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Only if Scotty beamed it down to you. Otherwise, I don't think it counts as too weird.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
          Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years agoin reply to this

…  or only if it might have been caused by a GMO dinner.

3. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 10 years ago

No - my circle of family and friends has always been pretty weird (I prefer them that way).

And you can't get much weirder than a group of writers moaning about religion and politics on internet forums. smile

So, no - nothing new I can see.

hey! Speak fer yerself, wilderness!

1. wilderness profile image94
          wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

lol

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years ago

Sounds like something I would like to hear about…what are your friends saying and talking about that seems so weird, exactly?
      I mentioned to my mother in law who is 83 that angels from heaven must have mated with the women of men, otherwise how did the Cro-Magnon or Neanderthals ( those ugly cave men in general) evolve into such beautiful Homo sapiens etc. and that it says so in the OT (doesn't it?)
      ...and she came unglued!

I never mention my weird stuff to my family anymore. It just upsets them and makes them uncomfortable around me. HOWEVER, occasionally a couple of my older nephews will come to ME with their weird stuff. Like, "that's so weird! Let's go see what crazy Aunt Jane thinks about this!"

Their stuff isn't usually that weird, though, just things like cymatics videos from Youtube and things like that.

"Cymatics (from Greek: κῦμα "wave") is the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. Typically the surface of a plate, diaphragm, or membrane is vibrated, and regions of maximum and minimum displacement are made visible in a thin coating of particles, paste, or liquid. Different patterns emerge in the excitatory medium depending on the geometry of the plate and the driving frequency."
          No, not weird at all.

Have you ever seen any of the videos? It's pretty weird. Especially the ones that look like living animals crawling around.

Thought so. I'll check it out…Aunt Jane.

"These original films of Cymatics experiments were made in the 1960's by Swiss scientist, Dr. Hans Jenny.  Did we see these in music videos in the 70's?"
                  I was surprised by the old-fashioned gentleman explaining it… Its really ancient stuff, (from the 60's!)  Not new-agey at all!

Well, it's new to some of us:)

Thats true. And its very amazing. It leads to new age thinking, for sure. New age thinking is based on amazing (true) science, isn't it? What gets me is that this whole ocean of information is now so available thanks to the miracle of the internet and everybody is just putting their big (or little) toe into it.  Well, I suppose the young kids are plunging right in. Good for them.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years ago

Knowledge of science/ physical laws of nature will save us and help us become aware of God. In my opinion, nature is God manifesting on the physical plane! Some say only the fact that we have souls is proof that we are part of God. This may be true, but we are also part of nature. We can overcome nature, however. How? How can we overcome nature?
      "Heaven is within…"  beyond nature…
      Thanks for your weird ideas. Thanks for letting me share mine.

1. Righteous Atheist profile image59
        Righteous Atheistposted 10 years agoin reply to this

We don't have souls. lol

yes, We do. even you... lol

1. Righteous Atheist profile image59
            Righteous Atheistposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Show me.

- the seat of the soul is right behind the forehead, at a point between and slightly above the eyebrows. Go there, focus and when you sense yourself... Bingo!

Kathryn, I am also glad I came across your response about the seat of our souls. The link Im sharing with you is a video I made. Its not a hiax or fabricated. It is a technique I learned through ancient scriptures.
                What you say about the seat of the soul is quite possibly a confirmation to questions Iv had about what Iv stumbled upon or have been guided to.

Please let me know your thoughts on this if you watch this
                https://youtu.be/Eig6bBVCaoA

So you know Im not making this up I will gladly give you a link to this unaltered photo and you can try the process yourself if you wish.

Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

In my opinion, the image of the alien or soul results from the curious effect of the mirroring. Your voice sounds very sincere and you seem to want higher knowledge. Continue searching. You will find the answers to the science behind all religion.

Its funny you say 'Mirror' because thats exactly what scriptures refer to in this process. Mirror or reflection of our souls.

Im definitely not looking for anything in regards to the science of religion. Searching more for truth. This all started with me after my miracle healing and through synchronicity.

My life has been pretty interesting since this all began. Thank you for your response.

2. janesix profile image59

That's all you are. Everything else is an illusion. One you created for yourself:)

1. psycheskinner profile image83
            psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Or, arguably, vice versa.

2. janesix profile image59

I agree with that. I did actually think scientific learning here was a waste of time. Kind of like analyzing the prison cage you're stuck in instead of trying to find your way out. There is only one way out, but there are many ways of finding it. God (or the Universe) seems to like to study itself in all kinds of ways. You can 'sort of' understand things through different ways of knowing, but in order to fully understand, you need the skill of rational thinking, and being able to deduce things logically.

6. profile image0
      RTalloniposted 8 years ago

Hmmm.  Interesting initial question.  Varying comments are mostly nothing new.  A study of the medications that people so commonly take these days could give much insight into weird behaviors.  Not just meds for depression, but all the meds…  What the side effects do to people is very often overlooked and/or dismissed.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)