FIXED: Ad Program earnings delay

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (39 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Engeltaposted 9 years ago

Mine has not been updated since September 16th. It says that the delay is due to an Ad problem, but I am getting sick of it.
    Anyone else suffering the same? Can I do anything to fix it?

1. Writer Fox profile image31
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No, you can't do anything to fix it.  The earnings statistics have not been updated on the site since September 15.  In the past two years, it's never been this long.  I'm seriously worried about this and HP's relationship with the Google Ad Program now.  HP is aware of the problem and, I am sure, is more concerned about getting it resolved than we are. 

I hope we have word soon.

2. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image94
      Kierstin Gunsbergposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm having the same problem. It's super frustrating because payments go out October 1st and I was really banking on mine for my daughter's birthday.

3. profile image0

Well I hope too. It has been too long already.

4. HSanAlim profile image61
      HSanAlimposted 9 years ago

Maybe there was a problem with the inclusion of Squidoo content. Some type of Duplicate content penalty applied to HP. I sure hope not. I don't make much on HP but every little bit helps.

Right now I am consistently making more on another website - which will not be named  for fear of me being accused of being a shill.

1. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image94

Yes, perhaps. I also notice my traffic is way down. What the heck?

1. Healthyannie profile image85
          Healthyannieposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have also noticed my traffic has gone down a lot. It seems a bit odd especially when you consider we have had a mass influx from Squidoo. I have never known earnings reports to be done for this long.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years ago

There are delays from time to time in the reporting. No need to worry, they will fix it.  Keep in mind that it is the weekend, and the staff do take some time off now and then. 

Payments are not made on October 1. Payments here are made on the 28th of each month based on the earnings of the previous month. So the Sept 28 payment will include earnings up to Aug 31.  So the delay in the posting will not impact the upcoming payment.

6. profile image0

Thank you all, it is good to know I am not alone.

I'm not glad.  I'm sad. sad

1. profile image0
          Engeltaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You need to be optimistic. There is not much we can do, so...

2. chateaudumer profile image84
        chateaudumerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are not alone!

7. Brie Hoffman profile image59
      Brie Hoffmanposted 9 years ago

I am so frustrated, every single time I start doing well on this site something happens.

1. ologsinquito profile image84
        ologsinquitoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

We'll probably get some clarification soon.

2. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image94

There are glitches here and there but I'm grateful for HP! Nothing runs smoothly all of the time.

8. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 9 years ago

In other threads this has been linked to  delay on Google's end.

As others have mentioned, in all my time at Hubpages the stats may freeze occassionally, but payments are always on time.

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 9 years agoin reply to this

+1

So true.

Nothing to worry about folks!

9. firstday profile image60
      firstdayposted 9 years ago

Do you think it will be resolved by the end of the month.  Those of you hooked up with the higher ups have you heard?  I saw a huge decrease in what was coming in before the hold.  I am only making pennies, however, it was exciting to see them turn into dollars last month.  Then all that changed, and now "the change is on hold".  Sorry I could not help throwing in the pun.  LOL

10. Pollyanna Jones profile image95
      Pollyanna Jonesposted 9 years ago

This is my first month using the system, so I'm just sitting back patiently to see what happens. It's a shame it's happening, as a newbie to this site I am interested to see how it all works, and what to expect when people read your articles. I guess it'll just be a nice surprise once it is all working again.

1. chateaudumer profile image84
        chateaudumerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

My stats is now updated as of this morning. Thank you HP!

Me too!  And they're looking good!

11. Kathleen Odenthal profile image88
      Kathleen Odenthalposted 9 years ago

I would take this as a warning to back up all of your work... these lengthy gltches are never good.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image59
        Brie Hoffmanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I wish HP would say SOMETHING!

1. Jayne Lancer profile image92
          Jayne Lancerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What do you expect HubPages to say? On our stats page, HubPages already says, "Due to technical processing delays, Ad Program earnings for September 16-21 are still pending. We will have the data updated as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!"

1. firstday profile image60
            firstdayposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Jayne,

I have no expectations.  Yes, they did state the obvious (it has been blah, blah days),..  I wonder if they have any idea how much longer.  Yes, they could state, we expect this issue to be cleared up in a month, or maybe a week, or whatever tentatively, and if that is not going to happen we will get back with you.  Some businesses do that.  I am new here so really I have no expectations. 

Some of us (me) are of the curious nature and like a little more information, if we can get it. :}

12. Marina Lazarevic profile image76
      Marina Lazarevicposted 9 years ago

The problem with Ad Program reports is purely technical and on Google's side. We pull reports from AdSense/AdX daily and one of them keeps failing. Google is aware of the problem and working on it, but at this point we just need to wait for them to fix it before we can import the complete data into our earnings reports.

1. kenyaentrepreneur profile image90
        kenyaentrepreneurposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. It truly is just a technical error and the world isn't ending. Hurray!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image76
          Marina Lazarevicposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Trust me, we want this fixed ASAP as well. big_smile

Will provide an update as soon as I have it!

1. firstday profile image60
            firstdayposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Marina Lazarevic,

Gracias, Merci, Danke, Grazie, Xвала. Hvala,

Thanks! smile

2. Writer Fox profile image31

Thank you for the update.

I feel better knowing that the HP account is still healthy.

3. Pollyanna Jones profile image95
        Pollyanna Jonesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the news :-)

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image95
          Pollyanna Jonesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

My updates are appearing now. Thank you for resolving this!

13. DealForALiving profile image77
      DealForALivingposted 9 years ago

I trust in HP. Haven't had an experience to make me feel otherwise yet...

14. janshares profile image93
      jansharesposted 9 years ago

Hark! Earnings appear to be churning. Yeeeaaaaay! Thanks Google and HP Staff for staying on it.

15. LongTimeMother profile image92
      LongTimeMotherposted 9 years ago

Seems like the earnings are being updated. smile No specific stats on my account for the missing days yet, but the totals columns now show new amounts. That's good news.

Same here.

16. Brie Hoffman profile image59
      Brie Hoffmanposted 9 years ago

Hallelujah!

17. profile image0

FINALLY big_smile

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)