Who is Imam Mahdi?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (160 posts)
  1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
    IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years ago

Who is Imam Mahdi, and what is his/her's significance with Jesus Christ and Christianity? 

Is Islam and Christianity closely related, more than what Christians are taught to believe?  I'm just curious as to how Muslims view Christians, and Jesus Christ.  They must think Christ was a Messiah, and I wonder if they too believe that he will return to earth in the end times.

I noticed that 17 months ago TMMason approached this very subject.  I have to tell you, I'm extremely confused.  This is new information for me, and I would like to have a better understanding of our roles together as one religion united under God.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31336

1. profile image52
      ibneahmadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

1.Iman Mahdi means the leader who has been guided by the Creator God.
      2.In this sense all the prophets messenger were the Imam Mahdi of their era; Moses and Jesus including.
      3.Jesus did not die on the Cross; he survived and died later at the age of 120 years; so he cannot come again in this world.
      4.A follower of Muhmmad by the smymbolic name of Jesus will come to renew all the religions and to unite them.
      5.Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is the Imam Mahdi and the Promised Messiah of this era; as I believe it.

No disrespect to others intended.

1. victor67 profile image61
        victor67posted 9 years agoin reply to this

The only way Islam could discredit Christianity is tell the world that Jesus did not die. But, can they tell us us where His grave is?

1. amer786 profile image82
          amer786posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Victor, essentially Islam and Christianity are religions from the one true God. So I believe that the correct way to think about this not to pit them against one another.

Islam does not seek Christianity's destruction but in many ways it compliments Christianity. The Quran is the only book outside of the Gospels that affirms Jesus;s (pbuh) virgin birth, Mary's (pbuh) truthfulness. However, it does challenge the Christian view that Jesus (pbuh) would have died an accursed and humiliating death on the cross at the hands of his oppressors. He survived the crucifixion. Also, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used the term of "Second Coming of Messiah, The Son of Mary" for the latter-days messiah, he did not say he himself was coming back-- so obviously he was not competing with Jesus (pbuh). He told us that Jesus (pbuh) lived to be an old man till the age of 120. Interestingly, St. Irenaeus De Lyon (the revered 1st century apologist) also reported a tradition in his book "Against Heresies" that Jesus travelled to Asia and lived to be an old man (even though he did not believe it himself).

Jesus's (pbuh) grave was discovered about a hundred years ago in the Kanyar District of Kashmir, India. It is known as The Roza Bal Shire. He is buried there as Yuz Asaf (the leader of the healed). There is a wealth of esoteric research done on the subject for 100 years now. Esoteric researchers have been trying to get scientific DNA testing but are being opposed by local hardline religious groups.

The development of this theory of Jesus's (pbuh) survival from the crucifixion and his travel to India to seek out the lost tribes of the Israelites and complete his mission and the delivery of his message as Messiah to the Hebrews was we believe first consolidated by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (pbuh) who we believe to be the Imam Mahdi (Guided Leader) and the symbolic Second Coming of Christ according to the prophecies of Prophets Muhammad (pbuh) and Jesus (pbuh). If you'd like more information below is a Hub on the subject . . .

http://hub.me/afDeQ

Peace and Blessings!

2. TMMason profile image60
      TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We are not... that is a great lie.

Islam is not here to unite with Christianity and Judaism... it is here to obliterate them and impose Islam as the one true religion, period.

The qu'ran specifically states the sole pupose of the Qu'ran is to correct the corrupted Torah and Ingeel, old and new testament.

They have no intention of uniting and could not if they wanted to. The true extremists in Islam are people like Paas and his heritical sect, which a true muslim would stone or behead him for on the spot.

Islam is in complete and total contridiction to Judaism and Christianity. That is clearly evident by the natures of the differing authors... allah -Vs- YHWH.

lets look at their version of Christ, Isa,...

http://answering-islam.org/authors/duri … jesus.html

And the Mahdi...

http://answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/F … _mahdi.htm

If you have any questions just ask. But this site is very thorough in their studies and representation of true Islam.

Do not be fooled... the "Extremists", are the true followers of Islam. They, the Mujihadeen are the best of all those who submit to allah. And that is straight from the mouth of Momo. He was asked once what was a higher honnor to allah, or equal to, that of being a warrior for Islamic Jihad... momo said there was no such thing.

If you want a good thorough read on Islamic and Christian Eschatology. I would suggest Joel Richardsons, "AntiChrist, Islams long awaited messiah", and his other works on the subject.

And the fact is their Christ, Isa, comes to destroy all the Jews and Christians, ie; shatter the crosses and slaughter the swine..", and take Jerusalem, he will lead the Islamic Armies against us.

So don't fall for the BS the Muslims sling about it being the same Jesus as we await.

3. G Miah profile image79
      G Miahposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think there are some confusing information about Imam Mahdi and Jesus (Issa) peace be upon him.

Imam Mahdi will lead the muslim nation against the Dajjal (The Deceiver) who will persecute each and every human being on Earth when his time comes. Dajjal is the one eyed devil (666) who will have many God like powers and he will have a mark on his forehead k f r which stands for KAFIR in Islam. Kafir essentially means Non-Muslim. Imam Mahdi will lead the war for muslims. Imam Mahdi is NOT A PROPHET of any kind.

Jesus (Issa as he is called in Islam) will come down to earth from the top of Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem and the Dajjal will die just by the site of Issa. Then the Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog) will wreak havoc on earth killing people left right and centre and will be industructible by human power or Issa. Issa will pray to Allah (God) to kill the Yajuj and Majuj and they will die leaving a very bad stench all over earth. After that the whole world will be cleansed of the bad stench and the earth will become a very beautiful and peaceful place with everyone living in harmony as Muslims. No non muslims will be alive, everyone on earth will be muslims.

As this calamity befalls everyone on earth, muslims and non muslims, the non muslims will realise that Islam is the true religion but it will be too late.

After forty years on earth, Issa will die and then the end of the world will begin as there will be no more muslims left.

Check out genuine muslim websites on Google to find more info on this.

IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Very informative.  Just what I was after.  Thank you so much.

1. profile image52

Yet not the correct information.

1. Greek One profile image64
            Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi Paar

4. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 is the Imam Mahdi and the Promised Messiah of End Times.

Regards

1. BuddiNsense profile image59
        BuddiNsenseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hundred years passed, still no end time!!!
        Rashad Khalifa is the Promised Messiah.

The final seventh millennium or epoch that begins with the advent of the Promised Messiah (peace be on him) is expected to last 1,000 years (as much as we can understand). The advent of the Promised Messiah (pbuh) according to Prophet Muhammad was to be approximately thirteen centuries after him, just like the Jesus Christ (pbuh) came 13 centuries after Prophet Moses (pbuh)-- which is approximately 100 years ago.

Below is the case for Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (pbuh) as the Promised Messiah and Mahdi. What is your case for Rashid Khalifa?

http://hub.me/afrVO

http://hub.me/afh6N

"he advent of the Promised Messiah (pbuh) according to Prophet Muhammad was to be approximately thirteen centuries after him, just like the Jesus Christ (pbuh) came 13 centuries after Prophet Moses (pbuh)-- which is approximately 100 years ago"
            If thirteen centuries had to pass, Muhammad couldn't be a prophet (only 600 years between him and jesus), so your argument is wrong.
            The end time is near.

If I am following your logic correctly, are you saying that since there are 600 years between Prophets Jesus (pbuh) and Muhmmad (pbuh), then there should be only another 600 between Muhammad (pbuh) and the Promised Messiah (pbuh)? And since that number is more like 1,300 rather than 600, therefore my argument is wrong?

Not sure how that fits the case for Rashid Khalifa, but anyway let me know if I am following you right here.

That is what you said, there should be some numerology between the prophets. You said there should be 1300 years and what I said is, if that was correct Jesus/Muhammad cold not be prophet (according to your calculation of 1300 years) as only 600 years passed between Jesus and Muhammad.

The promised Messiah comes at the end times not hundred years before that, so Rashid Khalifa. If hundred years before can be taken as end times, then Mírzá Ḥusayn-`Alí Núrí is the promised one.

I never said that there has to be some law of numerology in the time period between prophets. What I have said is that there was a period of 13 centuries between Prophet Moses (pbuh), the founder of Judaism, and Jesus Christ (pbuh) the Messiah in Moses's (pbuh) following. Similarly, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has said, "Surely things will happen to my followers as did to the Jews . . ."-- the timing he gave for the beginning of the 10 major signs initiating in advent of Messiah and Anti-Christ is also 13 centuries. So I have spoken to that specific parallel, not any heavenly law of time-lapse between Prophets. Several Medieval Islamic scholars have commented per their analysis of prophecies that the Promised One would appear at the beginning of the 14th century after Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

The end-times is a broad subject and a broad period. Per Islamic and Biblical prophecies the sign that marks the beginning would be the scientific revolution about 100 years ago with lots of new inventions all happening at the same time.

You are free to believe in Rashid Khalifa, Bahaullah or whoever. I only advise people to study hard and thoroughly, pray deeply and be patient. Rashid Khalifa's claim to fame was a system of numerology he discovered in the Quran based on the number 19, he even advocated the removal of one surah because it did not follow the system. He claimed prophethood, started an organization called "The Submitters" and was eventually shot dead by someone never apprehended. Mirza Husayn Ali or Bahaullah as he is better known was the heir apparent to the movement started Muhammad Ali Shirazi (The Bab) in Iran almost 200 years ago. The Bab was arrested and executed by the Shia government. Bahaullah and the rest of the leadership of the movement then decided to announce the abrogation of the Quran and Islam to start their own religion known as Bahai, so as to dissolve their conflict with the clergy. This is known as The Bahasht conference and Bahaullah even mentions this in his book Kitab-e-Iqtidaar. This does not sound like the act of a genuine religious movement.

By contrast, The Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam has been under threat of destruction and extinction by scholars and governments since day 1. And many are even killed today just for their beliefs. But never has the leadership or the followers ever stepped back or aside and in fact its growth and progress has been unstoppable by any world power-- this is per the prophecy God Almighty to Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (pbuh), the Promised Messiah and Mahdi. As Jesus Christ (pbuh) used to say, "accept it if you will, reject it if you will".

Such parallels has nothing to do with reality, it is simply a parallel that is made up to give legitimacy. There were many prophets before as per bible without any parallel. You are not even considering the most important one -Abraham.

End times mean end of times, death of earth. Christians and muslims were predicting end times for the last 2000years and was postponing it as end time never appeared. If end times happen in this generation Khalifa is the messiah, if not no. Mirza Gulam or Bahaullah are not messiahs as nothing happened to the world neither in their generation nor the next nor the next.

Jesus or Muhammad both have "completed", "superseded" or "abrogated" the old religions and claimed them as either false or misguided, nothing new here.

If tenacity and growth is any indicator then Joseph Smith and Mormonism is the true one.

2. Jonathan Janco profile image61
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

Muslim tradition or my limited study of it tells me that Jesus is a prophet, like Muhammed. Nothing more.

Mahdi is the last imam (like an Islamic pope or bishop). He will unite Islam against itself with his great charisma, butcher a majority of the population and usher in a new world order.

Sound familiar?

Kill people?  That doesn't  sound good. Christ wasn't a killer.

2. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's about how I see it. smile

Is this person alive today?

1. earnestshub profile image82

NO, he is yet to arrive, just like the jc myth, but the signs are different.
          He is prophesied.

Isn't it believed that this person and Christ will rule the world together after the so called Rapture occurs?

I quote:

Imam Mahdi with Hadhrat Isa (Jesus) Alayhis Salaam. They are two different persons, and both will come during the last days. According to Hadeeth, Imam Mahdi will appear first, and Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will appear during Imam Mahdi's lifetime. Furthermore, only Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will be able to kill Dajjal (the "anti-Christ").

I hope that helps. smile

Yes.  Thanks Earnest.

2. FranyaBlue profile image73
          FranyaBlueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Shias believe he was born many years ago and is in 'occultation' - so actually, Shias do believe the Mahdi is alive today. But Sunnis do not.

smile

True dat!

And they have been killing each other over these myths for many many decades. smile

3. IntimatEvolution profile image68
    IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years ago

Whose is Mirza, and why do you think this person is the prophet of this era?  I am just curious.

1. FranyaBlue profile image73
      FranyaBlueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

With all respect to ibneahmad, his views on Islam represent a very small minority sect that to some is not even within the fold of Islam.

Mahdi is a strong concept with Shia Muslims (Shias being a minority sect also)

Mahdi is not Jesus. Muslims are waiting for the return of Jesus in the same way Christians are.

Mahdi will have a different role depending on who you ask, to Sunni Muslims, he is no more than an Islamic leader that unites Muslims from all countries just before the emergence of Jesus. He is not divine or holy, just human.

To Shias, he is still a uniting leader but for them, Mahdi is a divine/holy being, not just an ordinary human.

The prophecies regarding the two 'versions' of Mahdi differ also.

Mahdi is not mentioned anywhere in the Quran.

Hope that helps to clarify it at least a little smile

Do research it, it gets VERY interesting when you realise the similarities between the Shia Mahdi and the AC(as depicted within both Christianity and Islam).

1. Zubair Ahmed profile image76
        Zubair Ahmedposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nicely written, I as a Muslim always find these Religious threads very interesting in how many people pick up on just the negative elements that they can find about Quran and Islam, they then propagate that as being gospel.  Without ever stopping to interpret or understand the context of certain verses or haadith's that they state as evidence of Islam being this huge Monster.  Out to kill every one, and enslave them with force in one Islam.

Islam does not force anyone to become a Muslim.  In the Quran it clearly states that there is no compulsion in religion - an modern day example of that is India,  Muslims ruled India for decades yet Muslims remain a minority in India - so if the concept of Islam being propagated by force was true then you would see a totally different India.  Same goes for China - Muslims ruled China for a number of decades until they were overthrown, if they wanted at the time then majority of China would have been Muslim then you have the growing issue of educated, civilized (as if everyone living in the Muslim world is not) Americans and Europeans, who is forcing Islam on the thousands of  Americans and Europeans who are reverting to Islam almost on a daily basis.

Lets unite on one subject that is the Oneness of God and we are all going back to him one day.  All the other differences accept them and live in harmony instead of poking each other to create discourse that only harms people - I think life is too short to squabble over point scoring and petty hate mongering.

All the best.

2. profile image52

One may Google for Mirza Ghualm Ahmad- the Imam Mahdi and the Promised Messiah of our era.

If I wanted to google it I would have never posted this thread.  Duh

1. TMMason profile image60
          TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mirza Ghualm Ahmad- this "suppossed" Imam Mahdi of his, is his heretical founder of his sect... they are heretics and pretty well dispised in true Islam. The Ahmediyya are a vocal lil minority in the Islamic world, no more than a fraction of a percent.

And getting slaughtered for their troubles everyday.

---"While more than 70 Ahmediyya’s were killed in Pakistan this year, the delegates visiting the three-day congregation of Ahmediyya community which began in Qadian about 30 Kms from here on Sunday, said lack of freedom to practice their faith had forced many to migrate to other countries."---

http://ahmadiyyatimes.blogspot.com/2010 … orces.html

They are heretics IE, and have basically no say in true Islam.

It is a shame though, because they are about the calmest bunch of Muslims I have ever met.

But their interpretation of Islam holds no wieght in the Ummah, and they succeed only in getting themselves killed for speaking out... as the entire Ummah knows their version of islam is junk... so they stay real quiet in most countries these days.

2. G Miah profile image79

The actual Imam Mahdi has not arrived yet, there are impostors calling themselves Imam Mahdi and prophets etc. He will be officially announced when the time comes inshallah and Allah knows best.

2. G Miah profile image79
        G Miahposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Mirza died on the toilet in his own faeces. That's who Mirza Gulam is. He is no Messiah and no Mahdi. He is a Dajjal (Deceiver) of our time.

BuddiNsenseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Jesus already said that, whoever comes after him is a deceiver.

4. profile image51
    mahechvikashposted 12 years ago

i dont no

5. profile image52
    ibneahmadposted 12 years ago

Quran is the first source of guiadance of Muslims whatever the sect. I have started a hub mentioning about Imam Mahdi from Quran.

6. profile image52

The question here is "Who is Imam Mahdi?"; except the Ahmadiyya nobody else does explain their concept from Quran; which proves that they have distanced themselves from Quran.

7. profile image52

I have explained the concept of Imam Mahdi from Quran in a hub; Shias and Sunnis should correct themselves accordingly as they both have to believe in Quran before they believe in anything else.

That's funny, they both say the quoran is the source of their beliefs.

I have no reason to disbelieve either of them or even the Taliban after reading the quoran. smile

8. profile image52

The Sunnis and the Shias may differ on issues as everybody has got freedom of opinion, choice and faith.

and the capacity to justify killing each other over who's version of the myth is the right one.

9. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

The fact is, Isa, Christ in Islam, is not the Christ Christians await... and the Mahdi could be the anti-chhrist. A lot of similarities in his coming and being, as compared to the christian anti-christ

10. profile image52

Anyone writing on any Islamic concept should prove his point of view from Quran the first and the foremost source of Islam else one should clearly admit that it is not supported by Quran.

1. G Miah profile image79

The information i have shared above is from the hadeeth quoted in books in relation to the sequences of events leading to the end of the world. The information for them books are quoted in the Quran and Hadeeth.

11. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 12 years ago

Sorry, it's actually the Baitul maqdis mosque in Damascus/Palestine. It is also referred to as the white minaret dome which was the first Qiblah (the direction all muslims in the world had to pray towards). (this is all according to scholars and hadeeth).

1. profile image52

All Islamic concepts must originate from Quran; the root teachings.

One may like to read my blog:

<no promotional links>

12. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 9 years ago

Some ignorant and clueless people here.

13. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 9 years ago

'The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community claims to embody the true teachings of Islam dispensed by The Messiah and Mahdi(Divine Guide), Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as prophesized by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in an era wrought by misguidance and deception'

So you are saying that Ahmadiyya are the original and true followers of Islam? Sounds like Shia to me. Anyway, each to their own.

Who is this Mirza Gulam by the way? Is he bigger and better than the companions and does his teaching outweigh the sahih hadith?

Yes, our claim is that we are the true followers and the rightly-guided sect (Firqa-e-Najiya) because we have accepted and follow the Messiah & Mahdi (pbuh) as commanded by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and The Holy Quran 3:81.

Shia, Salafi or anyone else is free to make this claim. But The Ahmadiyya are the only ones which were unanimously opposed by scholars of all other 72 (or the rest) sects at Ribbat ul Aalim Islami (World Muslim League) in 1974. We believe this to be the fulfillment of the prophecy of Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that there will come a time that Muslims will split into 73 sects of which 72 will be in the fire (meaning misguided) and only 1 on the right path.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (pbuh) is the Promised Mahdi, Messiah, second advent of Jesus foretold by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and other prophets for the final age of mankind. 'Bigger' and 'better' are not words I would use but his status in Ummat-e-Muhammadiyya (followers of Muhammad pbuh) would be only second to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

G Miahposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh right. So Mirza Gulam Ahmed is the Mahdi? I didn't think that we had reached that part of the major sign, which has overtaken the coming of Dajjal.

It seems that Ahmadiyyas have made a self declaration that they are the true sect, whereas a normal, practising Muslim who worships One Allah and his Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon Him) would not even consider thinking of it.

Good for you Ahmadiyyas, keep up the good work.

Naturally, according to our interpretation Dajjal is already here. You probably are following literal interpretations I believe, we take these prophecies to be symbolic.

Prophets have always made loud and clear declarations about who they are what their purpose is. Read the life of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and you will find it there. He had his signet ring or seal say that he was a Messenger of Allah. Read the Quran and you will find it there too. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) repeatedly admonished the disbelievers to follow his teachings and accept his claim. This has always been the sunnah (way) of prophets and messengers, and the followers who carry their mission. Since the Quran says in 23:44 that true prophets have always been treated as liars by people, I am sure there were people who called true prophets as self-proclaimed.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, rest assured we will keep it up till our dying breath.

14. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 9 years ago

And why are you so deep into this end times when we don't know when it will be? Shouldn't we be practising the religion rather than worry about the end times?

When it comes it will come. We just have to keep our imaan strong and worry about our own selves.

Yes, you are correct to an extent. In a Hadith someone had asked the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) about the 10 major signs of Day of Judgement and he had also advised to focus on righteousness and prepare as if the judgement day will be hear any day.

But prophecies and signs are there for a reason too. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself gave many prophecies and many exist in the Quran too. The Quran repeatedly reprimands those who reject the 'ayaat' or Signs. The signs are there to strengthen faith and be able to face opposition.

I don't claim to know when or even try to figure it out. But as for the Signs and prophecies that have already come to pass, they are for those who want to reflect on them and improve their deeds. It is very much a part of faith. If there is a heavenly guide deputed for this age, then it is critical to know him and to follow him per Islamic beliefs. If we were sufficient for ourselves, why does Allah send prophets?

15. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 9 years ago

So you Ahmadiyyas/Qadianis believe that Gulam Mirza was a prophet? The guy who died in a toilet of all places?

Normal practising Muslims rarely die in toilets never mind prophets.

Anyway, each to their own.

Your insults and ignorance towards Hazrat Ahmad (as) are no different than the insults of Jews on the Messiah Jesus (as), and those of Christians on the Prophet Muhammad (saw). You probably picked this off any of a dozen websites and in your "normal practicing Muslim" ways and never bothered with a shred of investigation or evidence. Doesn't surprise me or anyone else, anyone can see the condition of the so-called "normal" Muslims today.

Eyewitness accounts of Hazrat Ahmad (as)'s death mention it to have taken place on his bed. Another accusation that he died an accursed death (just like the Jews accuse Jesus pbuh of dying an accursed death on the cross) of cholera. His death certificate states no such cause of death.

It is noteworthy that every time I respond to you with something of substance, all you ever come back with is insult and innuendo-- is that what you call being a "normal practicing Muslim"? I suppose that is the normal in this day age.

So go on believing what you will and hurling whatever insults you want. If we are true, no level of opposition or falsehoods on earth can stop our progress. To us it increases our faith even more as we see  conditions exactly as our Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) described they will be, especially the so-called Muslims of today-- the new "normal".

16. victor67 profile image61
    victor67posted 9 years ago

I can not still understand why Islam is linked with terrorism which is glaring and can not be denied. In a church in Northern Nigeria, 500 Christians were slaughtered in one night, what do you call that. Even in the Haddith, The prophet himself in a battle did the same, so, who is fooling who? Can you explain what is happening in Iraq, Syria - we can see the horror going on there, are they not Muslims ? Your proofs about Islam been a peaceful religion is doubtful

17. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 9 years ago

This whole topic is getting stupid.

18. Murtaza Abbasi profile image60
    Murtaza Abbasiposted 9 years ago

Yeah we are closely related but our religious believe differentiates us. If you check this image (http://majesticislam.files.wordpress.co … ophets.jpg), you will come to understand what Hazrat Mosa, Hazrat Isa and our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) are from same family.

19. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 9 years ago

Amer i'm going to be straight up with you. Your sect of Islam is SHIRK. You are all deluded and believe and trust in this guy who died of diarheoa/bowel problems in his bed or in a toilet who you believe to be the last prophet or the Mahdi. How much more deluded can you get? You are confused and ruled by Satan himself to believe in Mirza Gulab to be a prophet/mahdi.

I pray that you are guided on to the straight path by Allah. (The last and final prophet/messenger is Muhammad (peace be upon him). There will be no one after him.

Isa (Jesus, peace be upon him) will return and the Mahdi will appear when Allah wills. Dajjal will appear when Allah wills. The world will end when Allah wills. That's it. Final. No one but Allah knows when the world will end, not you, not your Mirza Gulam and not me. ONLY ALLAH.

Have faith in Allah and the rest will be easy.

Aren't you deluded in believing another guy who died?

G Miahposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No prophet or messenger died in such a manner so how can a normal man die from bowel problems with diarhoea and be regarded as a prophet as is the case with Ahmadiyas?

When it comes to human beings or human rights, anyone is free to believe whatever religion they want. They can believe in God or choose not to do so. That is their own choice.

It can also be argued that no prophet or messenger  has suffered from fever and weakness for several days, so can your prophet be regarded a prophet? Humans can have deceases and die from that, so?

The question is how do you know that you are believing in God, for all you know you could be believing in satan?

2. amer786 profile image82

@ GMiah

I thought you had left this conversation, that is rather poor resolve to still see you here. I guess you are back here with your insulting ways as you have nothing better on concrete to say.

As I have said before your insulting the manner in which Hazrat Ahmad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), the Promised Mahdi and Messiah, died is the same as how the Jews insult the manner in which Hazrat Isa (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) the Promised Messiah to Bani Israeel died.

What a glorious fulfillment of the Sahih Hadith Al-Tirmidhi Kitabul Imaan where Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says that a time will come when my following will come to resemble the Jews like the shoe on one foot resembles the shoe on the other foot! And verse 23:44 of The Holy Quran: "Every time came a Messenger to their people and they mocked him".

I'll tell you what, this is going to be my last communication with you and I will stick by my resolve.

Peace be with you.

20. Murtaza Abbasi profile image60
    Murtaza Abbasiposted 9 years ago

@amer786 who is Hazrat Ahmad, if prophet then when he came?

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (pbuh) 1835 - 1908. He was the founder of The Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam and claimed to be prophet and Messiah of the latter-days per the prophecies of Prophets Muhammad (pbuh), Jesus (pbuh) and other prophets too. Also known as "The Second Coming of Jesus, Son of Mary" which we take to be symbolic and allegorical but is popularly assumed literally to be the same Jesus who lived on Earth 2,000 years ago and is in heaven awaiting return.

1. Murtaza Abbasi profile image60
        Murtaza Abbasiposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So you mean our last Prophet Muhammad (SAW) predicted about Mirza Ghulam Ahmad?
        If yes then please share the authentic Hadith.

May I?
          Quran 61: 6, Surat Aş-Şaf
          "And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.""
          These is his reference.

So how can you say that Hazrat Esa "Jesus" (AS) referring to Mirza Ghulam Ahmed not to the second name of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
            This name "Ahmed" is also mentioned in Gita or Vidh "Book of Hindhu Religion" said by Kirishna, he was referring to our Prophet "Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).

Need reply.

1.His name was Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim, there is no Ahmed, so how can you say that Jesus was referring to Muhammad?
              2. Muhammad was never called as Ahmed in Quran
              3. That was his argument when I asked.
              4. Jesus, in bible, mention only a paraclete no Ahmad.

Can you site the verse from Gita?

so how about this?

Allah's Apostle said, "I have five names: I am Muhammad and Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-'Aqib (i.e. There will be no prophet after me)."
                Sahih Bukhari - Volume 4, Book 56, Number 732

Here Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) said that no one will come after me as prophet.

Not Quran. And Jesus should know better.
                  One cannot be Muhammad and Ahmad, "praised one" and "highly praised one" at the same time.

Jesus also said the same.
                  What about the Gita verse?

Muhammad is name and Ahmed is attribute of Our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).

You want Gita verse but first believe our own Quran and Hadith then other.

Just answer my question,
                    Don't you believe what our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) said in that Hadith?

Here is my analysis that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would be the Paraclete of the Gospels as given in the prophecy in John 14:26 by Jesus as the 'comforter'. The Holy Ghost as mentioned in the verse should be taken spiritually as what ghost can come and "teach people all things". The Holy Ghost mentioned in the Gospels which also forms part of the concept of trinity is probably what is mentioned in Quran as "The Spirit" or "Ruh Al-Qudus". This is the Spirit that all prophets are endowed and imbued with for them to reach their station and execute their mission. It is like a heavenly lifeline, or spirituality if you will.

This comforter to come is said to be the teacher of all things. In John 16, verse 7-14 Jesus (pbuh) says this comforter will not speak his own words but only the words that are spoken to him. Again in Dueteronomy 18:18-19 Yahweh says that He will raise a Prophet from thy brethren (the progeny of Ishmael) and "he shall speak unto you all that I shall command and that he shall speak in My name".

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is from the progeny of Ishmael (pbuh). The Holy Quran declares in 53:4-5 "He does not speak of his own desire, It is nothing but pure revelation, revealed by God". The Holy Quran is the only text that holds the legacy that is purely the world of God. Not a single word in it is attributed as a saying of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Every Surah or chapter of The Holy Quran begins with "In the name of Allah". The teacher of all things and the revealer of the direct words of God makes Muhammad (pbuh) the "Seal of the Prophets" as given in verse 33:40.

Further, the Gospels also tell us where this comforter will come-- an area frequently referenced to as 'Paran' in the Old Testament. Paran (Arabic for Faran) is the area encompassing Mecca and Medina; the birthplace and place of death of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Deuteronomy 33:2 says "The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand of saints; from his right hand went a fiery law for them". The rising from Sinai is Moses (pbuh), Seir is Jesus (pbuh) and Paran is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) also supported by the number 10,000 which was the number of the army that made the bloodless conquest of Mecca. The fiery law is the Holy Quran. This is also the reason why there were Jewish tribes settled in that specific area and why there was a lot of chatter among them about the prophecy of the coming of a Prophet there.

Further, the word "Mahmaddim" is also mentioned in Song of Solomon 5:10-16 as a prophecy of the one to come. There are other references too but I will stop here.

So, only the prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the Seal of the Prophets, fits the prophecy. Who else possibly could? It certainly is not Jesus (pbuh) even if you believe that he is to literally return himself from the Heavens as Jesus (pbuh) himself says in unambiguous terms, "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go to away, the Comforter will not come unto you . . .".

If the shoe fits . . .

(The above material was sourced from the booklet "Muhammad in The Bible" published by Majlis Ansarulllah USA, an auxiliary of The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA. The material in the booklet is in turn sourced from the book "An Introduction to the study of The Holy Quran" by Mirza Bashirudin Mehmud, Khalifatul Masih II, the second Caliph of the The Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam)

So you have no argument?
                  Here is my analysis that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would be the Paraclete of the Gospels as given in the prophecy in John 14:26 by Jesus as the 'comforter'. The Holy Ghost as mentioned in the verse should be taken spiritually as what ghost can come and "teach people all things". The Holy Ghost mentioned in the Gospels which also forms part of the concept of trinity is probably what is mentioned in Quran as "The Spirit" or "Ruh Al-Qudus". This is the Spirit that all prophets are endowed and imbued with for them to reach their station and execute their mission. It is like a heavenly lifeline, or spirituality if you will.
                  It might be the spirit that taught Muhammad but certainly is not Muhammad. Jesus only said about a ghost that comes and help anyone who teaches in is name.
                  " But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.John 14:26"
                  That helper is the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him, because it doesn’t see or know him. You know him, because he lives with you and will be in you John 14:17
                  "For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. Mathew 10:20
                  This verse proves that spirit is not Muhammad.
                  This comforter to come is said to be the teacher of all things. In John 16, verse 7-14 Jesus (pbuh) says this comforter will not speak his own words but only the words that are spoken to him. Again in Dueteronomy 18:18-19 Yahweh says that He will raise a Prophet from thy brethren (the progeny of Ishmael) and "he shall speak unto you all that I shall command and that he shall speak in My name".
                  Deuteronomy is speaking to Israelites telling them that after Moses a new prophet will be raised,
                  4 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so. 15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16 For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”

17 The Lord said to me: “What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”
                  The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is from the progeny of Ishmael (pbuh). The Holy Quran declares in 53:4-5 "He does not speak of his own desire, It is nothing but pure revelation, revealed by God". The Holy Quran is the only text that holds the legacy that is purely the world of God. Not a single word in it is attributed as a saying of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Every Surah or chapter of The Holy Quran begins with "In the name of Allah". The teacher of all things and the revealer of the direct words of God makes Muhammad (pbuh) the "Seal of the Prophets" as given in verse 33:40.
                  Good, but you also know that Muhammad was illiterate and it was Muhammad who spoke to the public and not god? You also know that there is controversy about the authorship of Quran, it was said to be collected by two different people. So the only people who can attest that the present Quran is the true Quran is Muhammad and the people who heard Muhammad not you nor your community.
                  Further, the Gospels also tell us where this comforter will come-- an area frequently referenced to as 'Paran' in the Old Testament. Paran (Arabic for Faran) is the area encompassing Mecca and Medina; the birthplace and place of death of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Deuteronomy 33:2 says "The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand of saints; from his right hand went a fiery law for them". The rising from Sinai is Moses (pbuh), Seir is Jesus (pbuh) and Paran is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) also supported by the number 10,000 which was the number of the army that made the bloodless conquest of Mecca. The fiery law is the Holy Quran. This is also the reason why there were Jewish tribes settled in that specific area and why there was a lot of chatter among them about the prophecy of the coming of a Prophet there.
                  Again misinterpretation,
                  This is the blessing that Moses the man of God pronounced on the Israelites before his death. 2 He said:

“The Lord came from Sinai
                      and dawned over them from Seir;
                      he shone forth from Mount Paran.
                  He came with[a] myriads of holy ones
                      from the south, from his mountain slopes
                  It clearly states that Moses is giving blessing to god, he is simply doing a recap. Nothing to do with Jesus nor Muhammad.

Further, the word "Mahmaddim" is also mentioned in Song of Solomon 5:10-16 as a prophecy of the one to come. There are other references too but I will stop here.
                  Again misinterpretation,
                  "I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.

9 What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?

10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

12 His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.

13 His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.

14 His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.

15 His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.

16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."
                  There is no Muhammad here either.

So, only the prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the Seal of the Prophets, fits the prophecy. Who else possibly could? It certainly is not Jesus (pbuh) even if you believe that he is to literally return himself from the Heavens as Jesus (pbuh) himself says in unambiguous terms, "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go to away, the Comforter will not come unto you . . .".

If the shoe fits . . .

Ok, Muhammad is the last prophet, what is Ahmad doing here?

>>It might be the spirit that taught Muhammad but certainly is not Muhammad. Jesus only said about a ghost that comes and help anyone who teaches in is name. " But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.John 14:26" That helper is the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him, because it doesn’t see or know him. You know him, because he lives with you and will be in you John 14:17 "For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. Mathew 10:20 This verse proves that spirit is not Muhammad.<<

Correct, the Spirit mentioned is not Muhammad. The Spirit interacts with the prophets. Perhaps what is meant by the Paraclete is the Spirit working through the prophet. If we consolidate all the other prophecies I have mentioned, they are pointing to Muhammad (pbuh) who alone has the legacy of speaking "only what is commanded to him" and "In My (Yahweh) name". After all, it has now been 2,000 years plus, where is the Paraclete? We need to think of these things in a rational manner.

>>Deuteronomy is speaking to Israelites telling them that after Moses a new prophet will be raised,<<

Deuteronomy is not speaking to the Israelites, it is speaking to the brethren of the Israelites, which are the progeny of Ishmael (pbuh). You are casting it as 'fellow' Israelites to escape the pointer to Ishmael's progeny. If there is any ambiguity in that it is relieved by Genesis 21:18 "Arise, lift up the lad and hold him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation". The lad here is unambiguously Ishmael (pbuh) who was left in the wilderness with his mother Hager by Prophet Abraham (pbuh).

>>Again misinterpretation, This is the blessing that Moses the man of God pronounced on the Israelites before his death. 2 He said: “The Lord came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with[a] myriads of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes. It clearly states that Moses is giving blessing to god, he is simply doing a recap. Nothing to do with Jesus nor Muhammad.<<

I am familiar with the Christian apologist argument that these are not prophecies of coming prophets from Seir and Paran. It is a poor argument. Christian apologists also believe that Jesus was God, and the Son of God too, they also believe that a ghost is the Paraclete who somehow will come and teach us all things. Is that the kind of thinking you follow? Seir has a broader geographical range of mountains but mostly associated with Palestine which is where Jesus (pbuh) came from. And Paran is even more specific than that in its geographical context. I noticed that you substituted 10,000 for "myriad". The 10,000 number is also in the Song of Solomon prophecy which further attests to support the argument that it is a reference to Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). As far as Paran goes, in Genesis 21:20-21 it says that the lad (Ishmael - pbuh) dwelt in the wilderness of Paran. The names of the twelve sons of Ishmael are given in Genesis 15:13-16 which includes Tema and Keder. The prophet Isaiah in his prophecy of Isaiah 21:13-16 mentions both these names and associates them with "Arabia". The prophecy, if you read the detail, correlates to the first battle between Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s forces and the Meccans (sons of Kedar). It predicts the fall of Kedar who were routed in the battle despite being three times larger in army. Eventually, the sons of Kedar would be overcome by an army of 10,000 to which they surrendered.

>>Ok, Muhammad is the last prophet, what is Ahmad doing here?<<

Muhammad (pbuh) is the Seal of the Prophets-- meaning his law and status is final. He himself has given the prophecy of the coming of a prophet whom he termed (allegorically) as "Jesus Son of Mary" or "Mahdi". Verse 3:81 of Holy Quran makes it clear that if a Prophet who is dispensing law is followed by one who comes to reaffirm that law then it is obligatory in covenant to follow and support him. And this agrees wholeheartedly with the verse 61:6 that mentions the coming of Ahmad.

@ Murtaza Abbassi, As-salaamu Alaikum Warehmatullah

The Sahih Hadith reference the term 'Isa Ibne Maryam' which like I said we take to be as a sign or 'Ayaat' symbolically. There are roughly about 90 Hadith many of them Sahih, the subject is well known.

One Sahi Muslim Hadith reference that I have handy is Book 41, #7015 whereby Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) references as the one to come as a 'Isa Nabiullah' (prophet of Allah) four times. If you take this to be literally the same Isa (pbuh) who came to Bani Israeel 2,000 years ago then it makes it difficult to reconcile with verses 5:75 and 3:144 of the Holy Quran which are emphasizing that prophets Muhammad (pbuh) and Jesus (pbuh) will live and die like other prophets before them.

We have to reconcile the Hadith to the Quran, not the other way round. The word used in verse 4:157-158 for the 'raising' of Isa is 'Rafaa' which is consistently used in the Holy Quran to mean exalt. If you go to the following hub about 3/4 of the way down there is a section called "The Raising up to Heaven, so what does it mean?" I have given as many references as I know of in the Quran where this word "Rafaa" is applied to prophets and their followers and everywhere the meaning is easily understood to be 'exalt'.

http://amer786.hubpages.com/hub/The-Sec … lam-Part-2

As far as the name 'Ahmad' goes in Surah Al-Saff verse 6, the Holy Quran uses direct names in all its references to prophets and to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Attribute names are used for Allah only which are easily understood as references to God Almighty. Interestingly, the Rasulallah (Messenger of Allah) named Ahmad is given by Hazrat Isa (pbuh) while he defines his own mission as a reaffirming of the Torah. If this is meaningful, which we believe it is, then Ahmad would be a parallel to Isa. And of course, Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) uses the term Isa Ibne Maryam for the one to come and also in a Saha Sitha Tirmidhi Kitabul Imaan Hadith (Chp 19, page 26) says that his own following will become like the 'Yahud' (Jews). At least that is how we reconcile it.

Here is want to know about second paragraph. You are referring me to Hadith Sahih Muslim - Book 41 - #7015

This is that Hadith (http://sunnah.com/muslim/54/136)

Now then you said is Qur'an verse written that our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Prophet Esa (AS) would live and die like other prophets, so this line is correct because Prophet Esa (AS) would come in future and after a little period of time he will die, how does it makes different then other Prophet's lives?

It is different from the lives of other prophets as no prophet has ever bodily ascended up to Heaven for 2,000+ years and then come down to earth from Heaven to die. Allah has always saved His prophets from their enemies, but never in such a manner. Allah in Holy Quran says his Sunnah (methods) do not change or vary. If verse 3:144 is saying that Messenger before Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) have passed away then wouldn't Hazrat Isa (pbuh) be included?

Also to consider here is the fact that both prophets Muhammad (pbuh) and Jesus (pbuh) warned against false prophets misleading people. If Jesus (pbuh) was to return from the sky in a way that only could be authorized by Allah then the question of false prophets does not even arise, it would be obvious. But they warned against false prophets. Below are another couple of relevant Hadith:

"If Jesus and Moses had been alive, they would have had no choice but to follow me." (Kathir vol II, p 245 and al yawaqit wal Jawahir, part 2, page 24).

"Jesus son of Mary lived for 120 years, and I see myself as only entering upon the beginning of the sixties." (Kanz al Ummal, part 6, p.120).

You are using a forgery and he is using a lie perpetrated by someone else, what discussion are you doing?

I can clearly say that you both are on wrong path, you don't even know who is last prophet and don't even believe in words on our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) so I am stopping here beating my head with wall.

Go to following link if you want to know, if you are right the prove it their.
                  http://islam.stackexchange.com/question … 8905#18905

I am leaving this nonsense.

Making subjective statements like someone is on wrong path or is ignorant while in debate or argument is another way of saying that you are not able to argue the matter, because you really are saying nothing.

I do not follow links. If you write a Hub, I will read it. Make your argument here and provide your references if you are able to. Or else, yes, better you leave.

2. BuddiNsense profile image59

Weren't you reading my replies? There is NO prophet from God, period? First or last doesn't matter.

I do NOT BELIEVE in any HUMAN, who claim himself from god.

The verse in contention is not 3:144 but 61.6

If you do not even know what you argue and cannot understand what you write and all you got is some false arguments copied from some fake sites, I will say, "good riddance".

"He is a liar.This is a forgery. That is falsehood" = "I don't have an argument to make. I got nothing to say"

He is a liar.
                    Wrong, I called his source a liar, and I have proved that too. If you have cared to read you could have seen that. The blue and black post.
                    This is a forgery.
                    Something purported from a person written a more than a century after his death, not seen by any intervening authors, is called forgery and is the opinion of the one who wrote it. Most of your sources are forgeries if not misrepresentations. Even Shahi Bukahari, the first compiler, agree that majority of the hadiths are fake.
                    That is falsehood" = "I don't have an argument to make. I got nothing to say"
                    This is falsehood, I debunked your arguments too,
                    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/77669?p … ost2680677
                    but you chose to ignore.

2. firdousi0 profile image68
        firdousi0posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was nothing but a liar. He was the pithu of British rulers. All his followers called Qadiyani or Ahmadi are declared as Infidels according to the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Muslims are declared infidels by Christians, so?

amer786posted 8 years agoin reply to this

So-called Christians have done plenty of wrong in the past but in modern times they have not amended the constitutions of a government declaring any religious group to infidels and then enacting laws i.e. Ordinance XX in Pakistan in 1987 to persecute with prison terms someone who uses a particular religious greeting or prays in a particular religious manner.

Typically, orthodox (corrupted) religious authority has always opposed and agitated the prophets of God, otherwise they would have to hand over the keys of their kingdoms. No different here, the Wahabbis and their puppets in Pakistan have done their most to put down the movement, including murder. History is not on their side.

Does that make his argument right?

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (peace be on him) was the Messiah, Mahdi and a great prophet of Allah just as predicted by prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

The corrupt so-called Muslim scholars gathered in the World Muslim league in 1974 as precursor to the Pakistan constitutional amendment to declare Ahmadi Muslims as infidels. They of course had no such heavenly authority and this we believe was the fulfillment of of Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) prophecy that 72 sects would be in the fire and only one will be guided. The Sep 17 1974 issue of Pakistani newspaper Nawa-i-waqt published the headline that all known 72 sects of Islam have united in their opposition to the Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam.

Now 35 years later the transcripts of the event have been released by Govt. of Pakistan and it is not news . . .

The following is from the government-issued transcript of the 1974 proceeding.

> The fundamental question put up by the government for deliberation was "What is the status of someone who does not believe in the finality-of-prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) be considered a Muslim"?

> Mirza Nasir Ahmad, the Caliph of the Ahamdiyya Muslim Community (ra) delivered the response in a speech to the Nat'l Assembly over the course of two days (July 22 & 23, 1974). The speech was published in the form of a 200-page book called "Mehzar Nama" and delivered to each member of the assembly. However, the record of this response is expunged from the official transcript that has been released. The Nat'l Assembly document titled "Proceedings of the Special Committee of the Whole House in Camera to Consider the Qadiani Issue" shows the begin date as 5 Aug 1974.

> The proof that  "Mehzar Nama" was presented is on page 504 of the transcript document where a scholar named Maulana Mohd Zafar Ahmad Ansari makes the following quote naming the Mehzar Nama: "Sir, I would like to say that this process of detailed explanations that they are conducting should be discouraged, they have already given a detailed response in their Mehzar Nama".

>  On the same page 504 (dated 7 Aug 1974), MNA Mohammad Sardar Khan makes the following comment after two days of proceedings in the National Assembly: "I want to bring it to the attention of this honorable House that the main question, I should say, before the special committee or the Assembly is as to what is the status of a person who does not believe in the finality of prophethood. That question or that point is still untouched". To this the Chairman says that the question will be brought up in due course.

> However, on 2 Sep 1974 during the closing sessions, MNA Sardar Anayat-ur-Rehman Khan Abbasi makes the following comment indicating that the fundamental question was never addressed and the scholars of Islam present were unable to provide any rebuttal. He says on the 11th page of that day's transcript: "The response (referring to Mehzar Nama) that they brought before this house, it is a dark spot on our scholars, it is a great charge on them. I believe our scholars should face the public and answer these charges. I have read Mufti sahib's answer and the Taweel Dictionary where he has accumulated his knowledge, I saw it all, read it all, but not for one instance have their charges or their facts been refuted, God knows if they are true or false, if they are false I will accept it but you have not provided any argument . . ."

> The same day (2 Sep 1974) close to the end of the proceedings another MNA Colonel Habib Ahmad laments on page 2712: "I would like to say that all the speeches and arguments that happened here will now come out in the form of books and there will be immense propaganda and future generations will read about this event . . . this was a great challenge for our scholars but not one of them was able to rise up to them . . ."

So what you are saying is that you DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND THE QURAN? Allah said in the Quran

'This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion'.

This means that the religion is complete and there is nothing to add or take away. How can you accept what you think is fact, that Mirza Ghulam is the Messiah and a prophet??? Does this not impact negatively on your imaan? How can he be the Messiah when it will be Isaah (Jesus) peace and blessings be upon him as detailed in the Quran and hadiths? The time is probably not even near for Imam Mahdi and Isaah (peace be upon Him) to come and you Ahmadyah's believe that he has been and gone? If so then what happened to the whole world becoming Muslim? What happened to Dajjal? Did he also appear and was killed by Mirza Ghulam? What happened to Yajuj and Majuj?

Your belief in Mirza Ghulam goes against Quran and Sunnah if you believe he is the final prophet/messiah and Mahdi. There are still some minor signs left to pass and the major ones to start, one being the emergence of Dajjal who will be killed by Jesus (peace be upon Him). Has Jesus been and gone? Oh, was Jesus (messiah) Mirza Ghulam?

I do not have anything personal against other faiths or believers of other faiths but when it comes to Islam and some of the corruption within it that only people bring, it does not sound good.

How can any prophet come after Jesus when it is detailed in bible that none is to come after Jesus?

@BuddiNsense:

In previous posts you have criticized the Quran and the Bible indicating you do not believe or follow any of these scriptures. By what right do you claim faith or belief in any verse of the Bible or Quran? Are you theist? If so, what denomination of theist? or Atheist?

You should clarify your position and standing first-- declare what you are. And then speak from that position only. If true, then it is not right of you to refer to verses in scripture to support a theological view point.

That post was not addressed at you, if you take the chronological instead of the threaded in forum you will be able to appreciate it better.
                  I was using his argument to show him how hollow his argument is.

I am the truth, anal Haq in your version.

My position is simple, either god talk to all or talk to none. God do not need to talk to anyone as he do not need anything. Any one who claims to be from god, if sane, is a conman.

In verse 25:30 of the Holy Quran is a prophecy that people will one day abandon the Quran. The Hadith also have many such prophecies about a time of corruption of Muslims. This implies to the majority, not a minority group like Ahmadiyya. Remember, prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said out of 73, 72 will be in the fire—meaning they will be corrupted.

Verse 62:2 says that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) not only recited the signs and verses of Allah but he purified people too, which is a function of prophets. Prophets cure spiritual diseases and evils for people who accept and follow them. Verse 62:4 says that a Messenger will be raised again in the future. And then 62:5 gives example of a people who act like how the Jews abandoned the teachings of the Torah. In the 72 vs 1 Hadith, Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says his followers will act like the Jews did.

Verse 61:6 says that Jesus (pbuh) brought no new law but only reaffirmed The Torah, but he was a Messenger of Allah. So would you say it is okay to reject Jesus (pbuh)? What does it matter to you if the prophet to come is the same Isa (pbuh) who lived in Palestine 2,000 years ago or Ahmad (pbuh) from Qadian 100 years ago? According to you, there is no longer any need for a prophet because religion is complete no matter how much corruption and evil enters into the Muslims. What is the purpose of Isa (pbuh) coming back? To fight a monster called Dajjal and kill him???

Dajjal is probably a masonic secretive society that has a lot of power to influence events and does mischief in the world. Given that most people feel 9-11 was a deception this may be one indication that Dajjal exists since Dajjal means deceiver. The Great Seal on the US One Dollar bill has the masonic all-seeing one-eye on top of a pyramid and underneath is the inscription “New World Order”.

Yajuj and Majuj are the Western alliance vs the Soviet alliance world rivalry which many people now believe, per current events, is coming back. Even Sheikh Imran Hosein now believes that these prophecies are symbolic, not literal (see video below). If they are not literal then second coming of Jesus is symbolic, just like the Quran in verses 13:35 and 18:54 explains that many things are explained as “Misaals”—examples, similes, symbols.

https://youtu.be/sdAjdzNNqiY

Take a look around you, where do you see the corruption?

Some of the minor and major signs yet to pass:

Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)

The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

The sun will rise from it's place of setting

He (Imam Mahdi) will distribute wealth equally and will do justice to the public…

He will manifest the religion in its true form, so that if the Messenger of Allah (Blessings and peace from Allah be upon him) were alive he would have confirmed it. Thus, in his time there will not remain but the (true) religion purified from the (people's) views…. Isa, son of Mariyam (AS) will come down to him, near the white minaret in the eastern part of Damascus …

"Three places in the world will sink and be swallowed up by the earth. One in the west, one in the east, and one in the Saudi Arabian peninsula." [This may refer to a series of giant, epic earthquakes.]

"There will be such an abundance of wealth that people will not be able to find recipients for zakat."

If just one day of the life of this world remains, Almighty Allah will prolong it and someone from my Ahl al-Bayt will come. His name will be like mine. His father's name will be like my father's name. HE WILL FILL THE WORLD THAT IS FULL OF OPPRESSION AND EVILS WITH JUSTICE AND MERCY. (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi, Great Hadith Collection, Rudani, Vol. 5, p. 365)

"Isa (Jesus) will come at the time of Al-Dajjal and al-Mahdi as well. He will descend at the time of Fajr prayer on a masjid in Damascus, the capital of Syria. He is of medium height, red-faced, and his hair is as if he just took a shower. He will call people back to Islam, but he will also be a military leader. The People of the Book will revert to Islam, and wealth will be super-abundant. Isa will break the cross, kill the swine, and personally slay Al-Dajjal. He will stay on Earth for a long time thereafter, and then die."

(Can you get any clearer detail than all this? Just because Imran Hosein says this is all symbolic and not literal doesn't mean he knows more than Allah. I've heard some of his talks and they are very descriptive but he seems to act like he knows everything for sure. It doesn't mean we should believe what he says but we should ponder upon it. We shouldn't be like sheep.)

I do not believe Dajjal has appeared, although i know for sure that he was alive at the time of our prophet. Isaa (peace be upon him) has not been and gone and neither has the Mahdi. Dabbatul Ard has not been and gone and neither has Yajuj and Majuj because when the major signs start to happen they will happen one after another like pearls falling from a string. Please brother think about it with an open mind. Mirza Ghulam is NOT the messiah, Mahdi or Isaa. He was an ordinary man. He was not mentioned in any hadith or in the Quran. 2 billion people can't be wrong when they worship allah and follow Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), who believe that Isaa will return to kill the Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj. He live for forty years, get married and die when his time comes. The time he is on Earth every single human being will be a Muslim. After his death will start the end of the world completely.

----------------------------------------------

This doesn't sound literal to you? So you think Jesus is or has been and gone?

Allah says in the Quran, "And he (son of Mary) shall be a known sign for (the coming of) the hour." (Surah Zukhruf)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This doesn't sound literal to you?

“Dajjal” means “The Deceiver”. It appears from various traditions that some one will falsely claim that he is the Messiah who is awaited by the Jews. Seventy thousand Jews from Isfihan alone will follow him. He will be one-eyed (one of his eyes will be blind; not that he will have only one eye in the middle of the fore-head!). Gradually, his followers will increase, and so will his claim. Finally, he will claim to be god. He will have food and water; and many people will accept his claims just to get some food and water.

Ref: http://www.al-islam.org/day-of-judgemen … surrection

--------------------------------------------------------

A Hadith in Sahih Bukhari narrates the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):  "Surely you will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you too would follow them," We said, "O Allah's Messenger! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He replied, "Who else?"

Most of the Jews were certain that Jesus (pbuh) was a false Messiah. Most of the two billion Christians reject Muhammad (pbuh) and here you are along with most of the two billion Muslims who reject Hazrat Ahmad (pbuh). If most of the Jews were wrong, two billion plus Christians are wrong, then chances are that the two billion Muslims are wrong too.

Many prophecies that the Muslims give to refuse Hazrat Ahmad (pbuh) as the Messiah are the exact same as what the Jews gave to reject Jesus (pbuh) the Messiah. In the following video see what the Rabbi says at 4:30 minutes into the video . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBX44YO … e=youtu.be

I believe in order to understand and have many of these prophecies make sense, one has to accept and follow the Messiah.

In the words of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (pbuh) and on authority of the One True God, Creator of Heavens, Earth and all that exists . . .

Hearken, all ye people, this is the prophecy of Him Who has created the heavens and the earth . . . God will bless this faith and this Movement in a remarkable and extraordinary way and will frustrate everyone who designs to destroy it. This superiority will endure forever till the Judgment Day . . . Bear it in mind that no one will descend from heaven. All our opponents, who are alive today, will die... and their children, who remain behind them, will die... and then their children’s children will die and none of them will see the son of Maryam [Mary] descending from heaven. Then God will create unrest in their hearts that the time of the dominance of the cross had elapsed and the world had taken on another aspect and yet ‘Isaa [Jesus], son of Maryam [Mary], had not descended from heaven. Then suddenly all men of understanding will be weary of this doctrine. The third century from today would not have elapsed when all who wait for ‘Isaa’ [Jesus] to descend from heaven, whether Muslims or Christians, will give up this doctrine in hopeless despair and disgust. Then there will be only one religion and one leader. I have come to sow the seed and the seed has been sown by my hand. It will now grow and flourish and there is no one who can hinder it.

Sorry brother in Islam but you do not seem to have answered any questions i asked in the previous reply.

I do not think i will get an answer so i will leave it here. InshaAllah we will find out the truth when the time comes.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)