Has Christmas Come Early?

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

I read that Trump has taken a serious slump in the polls. I knew that, no matter how much some appreciate his refusal to offer a semblance of gentility or grace when approaching social issues, sooner or later they'd realize what an embarrassment he is and, would be, if elected president.

My wish to Santa is that this slump is the start of a fast moving trend.

2. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

Its looking like your Christmas wish is not coming true as Trump polls continue to climb.  Hillary Clinton did him a great service in the last Democratic Debt by saying that ISIS is using Donald Trump recruitment videos.   Sheesh! 

Well, that has been proven to be another lie in the long string of lies by Hillary. 

Here's the "Donald Trump Recruitment Video" that was created from Clinton's lie.

To the tune of "Highway To Hell"  by ACDC.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkge4bVRQ08

I can only hope to get more good laughs as the race goes on.  I learned a long time ago not to take anyone too seriously, including myself.  smile   

Is she trying to help win the race for the Trump? 

On a side note:  Merry Christmas!   

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12798831.jpg
    ADDED:

IN FACT it is "Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, Not Donald Trump, In An ISIS Recruiting Video"
    http://www.redstate.com/2015/12/20/bill … deo-video/

Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yeh. I knew it was too good to be true.

Trump's a chump who is hell bent on showcasing just how backwoods, racist and Muslim phobic we can be. Maybe, we'll rise above showing our backsides to the world soon.

1. colorfulone profile image78
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I would agree partly with you if Muslim was a race but it is not, it is an ideology that forms Islamic political ideas, dietary, religion, social, etc.  Its called Shariah law, some take it to its extreme radical tenets of jihad.   I don't think Trump is "Muslim phobic", he wouldn't be running for President of the United States if he were.   Do you realize how many Muslims and sympathizers would like Trump killed?   I don't.   These are very dangerous times through-out the world because of Islamic terrorists / Muslims.   

Most recent attack in Las Vegas, a woman rams into innocent people with a car in the name of Allah.  I read she had her child in the back seat.  How to raise a child 101? 

As for me personally, I'm sick of the rampingup Muslim problems in America.  Not a race problem, that's not what it is.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

It is, obviously, a religion. So I think the word for discriminating against all people who belong to one is simply: bigot.

And yes I know how many Muslims would like Trump killed.  Around 0.00000000001%

Countering Islamic Jihad is "bigot"?   sad 
            No!  I don't think so.   

Tears of Political Jihad...

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12798889.jpg

Not all Muslims are Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Muslim!

Sorry. I do believe anyone who supports Trump has issues. I wish I didn't. I wish I could understand how anyone could see value in his message. He is all about hate and negativity. He is the lowest common denominator dragging what may have once been decent people down into the rabbit hole with him. No one in their right mind (in my opinion) would be anything but embarrassed at the thought of that man as president.

Sorry for the tirade. I really do not like him and am actually scared of where American may tumble if he is elected president. Had you told me a year ago there was someone in politics I could respect less than Hilary Clinton I would have called you mad.

You have such a way with words in expressing your personal opinions.  And, for the most part from what I have seen you are able to do that without adding hate speech.  Nothing wrong with that in my book.  I respect your opinions.   

Anyone but Hillary.

Common ground. That's always a start.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)