Longshot Jeb Bush GOP Nominee? If he Runs as a MUTE Maybe

Jump to Last Post 1-46 of 46 discussions (164 posts)
  1. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

Opening his mouth doesn’t appear to be a strong suit for poor ole’ backwards Jeb - Every time he yaps his trap his big “Special” brother George W looks like the intelligent sibling ~ How much trouble is that?

If this numbskull wasn't so dangerous to the majority of Americans his involuntary stupidity would be comical -

1. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Greetings AP, Have you heard the latest?

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/29/jeb_get … he_donald/

Bush is portrayed as the reasonable moderate for the GOP, if there is such a thing. But if he can't fend off a clown like Donald Trump in his own state then he is in trouble.

Quite a circus we have here. So,  somebody send in the clowns...

Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hey Credence2 ~

Yeah,

When compared to a bunch of GOP Anarchists, Mentally Unstable Religious Extremists, & Greed Driven Corporate Wall Street Puppets, I guess a spoiled, incoherent, wimpy dud like Jed Bush could seem moderate to a nutcase ~

He needs to run the remainder of his campaign as a mime though, at least then his lies could be perceived as “Misinterpretation of Hand Gestures ~ At least that would be his impotent defense ~

The guy is just a disaster in waiting, just like his entire family was when at the helm ~

1. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I think you just described Pres.  Obama's entire  8 years in office ,   I have NEVER seen such an uninvolved president in my entire life , with one exception -    Jimmy Carter.

ahorseback ~

Sounds like you're the "Uninvolved" person ~

If you are unable or unwilling to acknowledge President Obama's monumental achievements, or in denial regarding said historic accomplishments under his exceedingly competent administration, in my opinion, your patriotism or lack thereof is in question ~

A sane conservative would at least recognize his incredible leadership ~

If you think President Obama is "Uninvoled" ~ How do you define nitwit George W's tenure? Incoherent or Unconscious?

1. rhamson profile image69
              rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The back and forth about conservative and liberal ideologies is useless. To participate in this makes you right? And the other wrong? Once you have established that, there is nowhere to go in the conversation that soon decays into an argument and then a fight.

Who cares what Obama has done? You will never get agreement until maybe thirty years from now when they re-write history to make him so. That is what they have done with several Presidents with Reagan, Kennedy and going on back to Wilson who gave us the catastrophic Federal Reserve system. All of these guys are revered by history yet they did some really stupid things.

What about the wars, the economy and trade agreements that threaten our way of life everyday?

rhamson ~

I'm not sure which "Wars" you're refering to, the economy is in solid shape but needs more work like it always does, and the trade agreement? History will determine the validity and effectiveness ~

P.S. ~ Jeb already torpedoed his chances ~ When you are "Unsure" about financing "Women's Health" you're in big trouble ~ But actually, his chances were probably nil from the beginning ~ He's tanking in many polls because he is perceived as a true "Bush", and that's disasterous ~

"I'm not sure which "Wars" you're refering to, the economy is in solid shape but needs more work like it always does, and the trade agreement? History will determine the validity and effectiveness ~"

Have you heard of the Iraq war and the Afghanistan wars. Maybe they have been re-classified but when there are still boots on the ground in either a training or supplemental capacity and they can get killed in the process, it is still war. We have flown over 4,000 sorties over Syria and Iraq against ISIS. We have done this so many times before starting in Korea through Vietnam and so on.

The economy sucks for the middle class. We are now seeing figures that are approaching sub levels seen in 2007. The housing industry is a wreck and credit is at a standstill in financing new homes. Wall Street, thanks to the bailout and Feds phony lending has ruined the dollar. It has no value.

The TPP will finish off what NAFTA started. To evacuate good paying jobs that were based on our economy and now have been reduced to third world wages if anybody in the US wants to compete with them.

A rose colored set of glasses may provide what you offer but the reality is that we in the US are sinking in debt and are losing the ability to work our way out of it.

Oh, you mean the 2 unwinnable wars Jeb's numbskull brother George W started ~

I thought you were refering to the Conflict in Libya where President Obama ordered strikes on that country and Khaddafi was swiftly aprehended then met his demise shortly thereafter ~ A incredibly effective, surgical operation which lasted a few months if my memory serves, not DECADES ~

I feel very secure with a calculating, thinking President like Obama in my White House verses a backward nitwitted hillbilly who let's his emotions rule while he invades the WRONG COUNTRY like George "Idiot" Bush did with Iraq ~

2. colorfulone profile image79
                  colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The Obama administration has sent American jobs to China, they have earned a fortune off of us as we buy from them. And, now they are killing us with a yuan equaling $0.16 USD.

1. colorfulone profile image79
                    colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

"5 Things Shills Don't Want You To Know"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

Did you know?
                    China has a program that pays 50 cents per comment for political comments. They are called the 50 cent army. (look it up)

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

rhamson ~

President Obama didn't "Send Jobs to China", American Corporations  Unilaterally Moved them to Asian Countries all in the name of GREED ~

Apple Computer? I wouldn't purchase one if it included 10 free and a subscription to the "Wall Street Greed Journal" ~

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

This is way over the top. Like Jeb bush hasn't done good for Florida. Why don't you try running for governor?
      Even if you had the money and the name you would find it a daunting task. (Especially with your lack of knowledge/understanding of The Federalist Papers and Human Nature. Have you even read David Hume?)
      BOTH parties need a refresher course in Good Government!
      Quit specializing on ragging of what is left of the Republican party, which stands for dependance on self as opposed to dependence on government.

Keeping the conflicting ideology argument going does what? So your ideology is better than mine? Does that mean you are correct in everything that is to be done? What about those on both sides that are in it for themselves. Are they using an ideology to base an argument on and then slipping in underneath to get their agenda realized that has nothing to do with it? Your ideology argument wreaks of flawed logic because the ideology is not what is in question most of the time. Bills that pass looking like something good for the country most of the time have backroom deals that profit those that the politicians work for. The ones that profit most support both ideologies regardless of the arguments.

2. wilderness profile image93
    wildernessposted 8 years ago

Why?  No one cares if a politician lies - they ALL lie.  No one cares if they have no real morals - NONE of them do.  Why should Bush be a special case that people actually listen to and make judgements based on what he says or does?

I mean, when a politician says he didn't know it was illegal to steal timber from state land for his private home and is re-elected anyway, it's a pretty clear case of "Who cares?"  (Happened in Idaho).  When a politician says oral sex isn't having sex and remains respected and admired, and is then impeached, it's a pretty clear case of "Who cares?".

Who cares what a politician does or says?  We vote them in because of their skin color, or sex, or because we like the way they wear their hat. It can't be anything else or we would never have the group in D.C. that inhabit that cesspool of humanity.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That pretty much nails it.

wilderness ~

Not necessarily true, and as usual, I disagree with just about everything in your entry above ~

President Obama was pretty clear and determined via his platform when running for office ~ This incredible leader has achieved his mission to enhance  "Hope and Prosperity” for the MAJORITY of Americans almost in its entirety ~

Hence, not many lies floating around his incredibly noble legacy ~

In contrast, Jed Bush approximately 30 seconds after declaring he would have the elephant balls to actually make a run for the presidency after two family members previously made a mockery of the white house, it took him  about 1 week to decide which fabricated response to use regarding the question about his numbskull brother George W’s disastrous IRAQ WAR BLUNDER ~ A heartbreakingly atrocious conflict which is still taking American Lives for absolutely no winnable reason ~

I am not usually in agreement with Wilderness on just about everything he posts but with this one I agree.

Obama let ALL the bastards on Wall Street off for collapsing the economy in their greedy aspirations to quantify their earnings and value. As a result we (the government) have made them all too big to fail in making them bigger than the Federal Reserve! They hold the economy hostage by threatening to crash the market with any raising of the Fed interest rates We have bought off their toxic assets and inflated the dollar to where it is worth absolutely nothing in a tangible way.

He caved on the ACA by allowing the healthcare industry run the system and negotiate their participation in a for profit mode. A single payer system would have run all their exorbitant profits into the ground only allowing more realistic earnings and not at the expense of the government and the membership. This was done under the auspices of transparency? WRONG! It was done in secret just as the Iran nuclear deal was done. Don't get me started on that one.

He never closed down Guantanamo as promised and has escalated the DRONE LEGACY in Pakistan that goes unreported daily. As a result our relationship with them has created so much strife and anger for a whole new generation of would be terrorists.

He now is working a deal to make his buddies on Wall Street immensely rich in negotiating another SECRET DEAL in the TPP to kill more jobs in the USA.

A glorious and noble tenure as the President is far from how I would describe his administration. I voted for the man twice because the idiots the GOP offered were all about war with McCain and the numbskull from Wasilla and the next one was all about corporate greed and selling out the rest of the middle class.

I can understand how you would like to think only good things about this very likable man but he has continually sold us out and candy coating his tenure is just about as bad as candy coating the other douche bags that came before him.

rhamson ~

Under President Obama’s Leadership the following Monumentally Important Achievements have occurred so far ~ Below is just a sample, not the entire list ~

1. The greatest apocalyptic financial crisis this world has ever seen was curtailed and reversed ~
          2. ACA “aka” OBAMACARE was implemented as the first critically important step toward single payer healthcare for ALL as the U.S. Constitution Affords ~
          a. Over 6 Million Americans who were previously un-insured are now covered with millions more to go ~
          b. Insurance companies can no longer UNILATERALLY CANCEL a policy holders benefits as was the case prior to ACA ~
          c. Individuals with PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS can now purchase a policy at a reasonable premium, prior to OBAMACARE any individual who had a physical or mental ailment either could not get coverage or were gouged by insurance companies and paid an outrageously insane premium ~
          3. Gay individuals are now free to LEGALLY marry whomever they choose and receive all pertinent rights therein ~

If the above 3 accomplishments were the aggregate total, President Obama would still make the history books in the TOP 5 ~

In dramatically stark contrast, what’s Jeb “Jed” Bush’s platform??

1. Gee, I can’t figure out which lie to use in regard to my incoherent brother George W’s Blunderous Iraq War that killed thousands of our children ~
          2. Americans just need to shut up and WORK HARDER ~
          3. We need to TERMINATE Medicare for all our seniors ~

1. wilderness profile image93
            wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Fascinating.  May I add just a bit to your numbered comments about Obama?

1.  With a trifling, and mostly ineffective, action from Obama.

2.  Which should never have been done. 
            a.  With worthless insurance they cannot afford to use, but which pads the pockets of industry.
            c.  An insane premium based on statistical usage rather than merely shifting costs to someone else.  Insurance is not, and never was, just another charity - it was a means to share unexpected costs on a statistical basis.  Premiums were always calculated on that basis, not on need of the purchaser - that action is called "charity", not "insurance".

3.  Which Obama had almost nothing to do with.  The Supreme Court made the decision after dozens of states took the action Obama should have.

wilderness ~

With or without Obama-Care, greed driven insurance companies have been and always will be some of the most profitable entities on this or any other planet, unless of course we can enact some serious change to divert some of that massive wealth away from them ~

Insurance Companies along with big filthy oil & gas cos always do a more than sufficient job of "Shifting Cost Around" ~

"With or without Obama-Care, greed driven insurance companies have been and always will be some of the most profitable entities on this or any other planet,"

No doubt there is some truth in this. But selling greed is being mixed up with measured gambling. You are making a bet with the insurance company you won't need their money in case something goes wrong. If something goes wrong the insurance company has a gaggle of lawyers digging out ways to hedge on the bet. This is all legal by the way but should have no status when it comes to health insurance.

"unless of course we can enact some serious change to divert some of that massive wealth away from them ~"

Is diverting the massive wealth a part of the plan? If that is true then let the lawyers loose on the whole shebang and see who makes out in the end. Is that what the health insurance is about?

"Insurance Companies along with big filthy oil & gas cos always do a more than sufficient job of "Shifting Cost Around" ~"

They get more than enough help from our very own government. The lobbyists make sure the Congress members get re-elected and the Oil Companies STILL receive subsidies. I would say they do a better job of shifting the profits around.

2. rhamson profile image69

"1. The greatest apocalyptic financial crisis this world has ever seen was curtailed and reversed ~"

What do you mean by reversed? The affects of printing all the useless money to cover the bail outs has reversed nothing. It has only served to delay the inevitable. Wall Street and their minions are the ones who made out in this deal. No one knows for sure how many remain unemployed as they have left the workforce permanently.

" 2. ACA “aka” OBAMACARE was implemented as the first critically important step toward single payer healthcare for ALL as the U.S. Constitution Affords ~"

The ACA was a failure to get the single payer priority into effect because of the failure to negotiate it with Congress. Of course Congress is heavily influenced by the healthcare/Insurance lobby so it was a no brainer. The only way it goes to a single payer status is if the ACA fails.

"a. Over 6 Million Americans who were previously un-insured are now covered with millions more to go ~
            b. Insurance companies can no longer UNILATERALLY CANCEL a policy holders benefits as was the case prior to ACA ~
            c. Individuals with PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS can now purchase a policy at a reasonable premium, prior to OBAMACARE any individual who had a physical or mental ailment either could not get"

This is another pass it on down the line cost to the taxpayer. "The ACA addresses barriers to acquiring insurance coverage through expanded access to Medicaid, subsidies for private insurance, and health insurance market reforms. [1] If they are leaning on Medicare to make up the difference what is going to be available for retirement?

"3. Gay individuals are now free to LEGALLY marry whomever they choose and receive all pertinent rights therein ~"

So What!

In your conclusion you give us the same old tired argument that at least your guy is not as bad as the other guy? That says a lot about the atmosphere. Mind you I said that I voted for him for this very reason. He was better than the worse option.

[1] http://kff.org/health-reform/fact-sheet … insurance/

2. Credence2 profile image78

RHansen, while, Obama's ACA has been a disappointment, is it not better than having done nothing, cruising toward certain oblivion with the status quo ante? Talk about the need for such a program has been in the air for almost 25 years.

The GOP is philosophically opposed to the concept, period, regardless if there is any advantage for people or the overall budget.

Back in 2009, the President was accused of ramming ACA down everyone's throat. To forstall almost certain GOP opposition, trying to get everyone on board he had to move away from Single Payer, and work with a concept that was used in Mass. by former Governor Romney, hoping that it would not be seen as way out in left field. Where did that get him?

Yes, the sins of the Wall Street have not been corrected to my satisfaction, but it is not all Obama's fault regarding the outcome. You can bet that Bernie Sanders, should he become President, will find that the ideal and the reality are often times far apart.

I am still concerned about the TPP and Guantanamo however. I am satisfied with the progress on the Iran negotiations. I touched on this in another thread I created.

What modern President could avoid giving due recognition to these powerful lobbies? The better ones are at least not going to give them everything they want without a fight. And believe me, without any resistance they will take it all.  That is the only difference we have now between good and bad Presidents.

The GOP puts ups walls of resistance and fierce headwinds throught the Obama term, resistance that has been partisan and unprecedented. Obama has to work within a system where the adversaries are very powerful and influential. He had to shelve having Warren as head of a proposed Consumer protection bureau because the financial lobbies and  GOP made such a stink because the bankers knew that with Warren, this new agency wasn't going to be just another rubber stamp.

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/31/obamaca … r_stories/

Credence2 ~

* Approximately 6 Million Covered Americans via ACA
            * Greedy Insurance Companies can no longer Discriminate against pre-existing conditions, everyone will be covered
            * Greedy Insurance Companies can no longer CANCEL POLICIES ARBITRARILY  as they had pre-obamacare

**The above are profound positive strides and pathway toward an inevitable universal health plan for all Americans - Insurance Companies are now compliant, and regressive, backward thinking conservative hillbillies are jumping off buildings because it dosen't require a "Run Through Wall Street", but so far OBAMA*CARE is a tremendous success ~

And what's Jed Bush's or Rick the "Indicted Crimina" Perry's, or Rand "President of Planet Pluto" Paul's, or any other numbskull conservatives plan?? TERMINATE MEDICARE ~

Yes, the other side, instead of plotting the destroy the program should add its two cents in as to how their vision (which appears lacking now) would make it better. But since the GOP and its syncophants are plutocrats at heart, they could never work with anything that throws a bone to the man in the street

I really get what you are saying but arguing ideologies and policy while the crooks who run the Congress shift everything about underneath based on their own priorities is fruitless. It is like putting whipped cream on dog$#!^. It looks really great but once you take away all the sweet stuff you are still left with dog$#!^.

Obama said a lot of great stuff and he is a great orator but his results and questionable actions bely that. Now in searching for a shinning example of his legacy we are being fed much fanfare and feathers.

You and I have have discussed this before, politicians are crooks and have been since two sticks were rubbed together. I agree with all of the ideas and concepts you have suggested  to rein their excesses in. But the upheavel of the system in a sea-change manner  just simply is not going to happen.

What is the alternative to Obama? Is he or she electable, can the he or she negotiate the thicket of competing interests, many of those quite adverse, powerful and resilient? It can't be about 'all or nothing' because you are going to end up with nothing. Better to promote those that work to move in the right direction or a least do not take us further the wrong way, as opposed to otherwise...

Short of blowing the entire system up there is no solution other than working with the handful of people in Washington that 'get it'.  How do you get rid of the dog s*it except by one piece at a time?

"How do you get rid of the dog s*it except by one piece at a time?"

Then why don't we do something to assure that the candidates are there for the job and not themselves? We elect these slime bags whose only intent is to carry out their own agenda. They use the system against us to make it happen and then we try to work within the very system they have developed over centuries to defeat our best intentions. Working within this system has proven fruitless and the proof is in the pudding. To further one party over the other only feeds into the problem. It diverts the focus away from the means by which we can achieve self rule and not ruling od the elite that can buy their way to even more wealth.

The system I speak of is the corruption which is assured by the money and favor the slime bags practice. The system we try to practice is broken by it.

Then why don't we do something to assure that the candidates are there for the job and not themselves?

Question, what do we do to assure this, how are you really going to know that before any one is elected? Outside of a past record and their stump
                  speeches, what else do you have?

The Platitude of the politician about effective and honest government is as trite as kissing babies. Even when you find one with good intentions at the beginning, can he or she keep from becoming corrupted by all the bribes and unwholesome influences? You look for the people that from their record and current activity are in the lions den and are not afraid to speak truth to power. The ones that do more than just talk. While accepting the fact that these sorts are few, they are, nevertheless, there. Does the electorate really understand what and who they vote for? I question that as well.

"You look for the people that from their record and current activity are in the lions den and are not afraid to speak truth to power."

"Does the electorate really understand what and who they vote for? I question that as well."

Very good observations and ideas. The truth is that while there is so much money involved these truths shall never be worked out. Greed has taken the system over and if we try to continue on like it is not there in voting for them it will never change.

Instead of trying to convince an apathetic, lazy and misinformed electorate that your ideology is effective in spite of what they know or don't know, it would be more beneficial to have the playing field wiped of the garbage automatically through term limits, publicly financed campaigns and lobby reform. These three things I find many people on opposite ends of ideology agree on. Those that don't wish to exercise control.

3. rhamson profile image69

I totally agree. These slime balls use our own emotions and misinformation to defray any responsibility. Just watch the news and try to understand what the hell happened. It took a week to find out how Bland killed herself. A local station let it slip out as an afterthought. Up to that point it was anybody's guess.

RH, had to post here from a comment made to me from you that I could not directly respond to...

"I agree that there are those that haven't a clue as to how the system works but as more people who are qualified and not in it for the money get in things will improve.

So who are the candidates that even begin to move in that direction?  As more of these "correct thinking people" are elected to office, only then can the suggestions that you have made and I agree with will have a chance of seeing the light day

They are not in the picture yet because we have to adjust the system to allow them to enter. We as a people need to come together and force them out. Yes you will have to work shoulder to shoulder with conservatives, independents and maybe third party people such as Libertarians as an American and not an automaton. We have to agree that for the good of the country Congress has failed us and does not represent us anymore. Put aside your ideology and allow the system as it was created to represent all of us and see what a democratic/republic is supposed to do. Represent all of us and not those who can buy it.

Sign the petition and get others to sign it too! Do it before the anger turns once again into pessimism that the slime bags want you to believe that nothing can be done.

http://termlimitsforuscongress.com/e-petition.html

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

Obama's Presidential Achievements ,
    @ The newest face on the ongoing trials of  Racism in America ;  has set back relations  50 years !
    @ No one  in the Mideast respects the USA ,whatsoever  .Seria , Iran ,   the Saudi's ,  even  Israel !
    @ The Iran  treaties are his greatest achievement ?  God  ,now  there's   bragging rights !
    @ This newest  form of  gridlock for  congress , senate is worthy of  congratulations . Totally useless these days
    @ Obama-care ?  Most states can't even begin to pay for it , without further and increased taxation  !
    @ There are now more people on the Fed, payrolls than ever , so much for  job creation !
    @ Not since the days of Jimmy Carter  have the other nations in Europe and across the world  shown such distaste for all things America .
    @ The Mexican border and  Obama's  lack of any understanding of the  real illegal issues there  have advanced  beyond belief .Essentially the border is now open  for all !
    @ The only good thing is , in about twenty years all of the eighteen to  twenty eight year olds that  elected him : will realize their  incredible mistake in setting back "Political Progress " and the most important factor of all - Our economy  in America- back  to the stone ages !  Many of which will  then become conservative !

Should I go on ?

4. Alternative Prime profile image57

I tried to tell ya’ll, believe it or not, George W isn’t the dumbest bush in Texas ~ Jeb’s or should I say Jed’s latest involuntary stupidity? In paraphrase “ I don’t think we need half a billion dollars for WOMEM’S HEALTH ISSUES” ~

Yeah, I think women in America can really get off on that sentiment ~ I guess he and the other Bush’s, and maybe the Clampetts all got together to discuss how superior the male gender is and how important it is to maintain the highest quality of healthcare for the them but wait a minute, spending the money for women’s health issues is debatable at best ~

Yup, this hillbilly horses rectum named a JEB actually said that today ~ He opened his mouth again, which I had advised against, and low and behold, look what happened, AGAIN ~ Stay tuned, much more to come on this idiot ~ Anyone have a spare can of "MIME PAINT"? ~ It really is an emergency ~

5. Alternative Prime profile image57

The Jeb "Jed" Bush Platform ~

JUST FACTS ~

1. Americans Just Need to Work Harder
    2. Raise Retirement Age
    3. REDUCE Women’s Health Care Budget
    4. TERMINATE Medicare
    5. TERMINATE the Current Plan then Privatize Social Security

6. Alternative Prime profile image57

Yup, just when you thought ole' Jeb couldn't get any dopier he starts yappin' about his brother's DISASTER the IRAQ WAR ~

Trying desperately to convince the 3 quasi-intoxicated audience members that everything was just FINE in IRAQ when his numbskull brother George W was trying to learn how to be president in our white house by tossin' back a few then falling off couches and klonkin' his head on coffee tables and other hard wood furniture ~

7. Alternative Prime profile image57

Just when everyone thought Jeb Bush was a numbskull, he transforms himself into a Mega-Numbskull ~

Now ole' Jeb claims his "Anchor Baby" accusation, an extremely offensive term which he vowed never to use by the way, was directed at ASIANS, not at Mexican Americans! ~ Well, I mean that's better isn't it??

Throw in the towel Bush Camp! Time to step in and stop the self inflicting wounds ~

8. Alternative Prime profile image57

It's really no surprise that skinny, underweight, sickly looking Jeb "Jed" Bush continues to sink fast while his campaign struggles to stay afloat as it unravels ~

Some polls have him virtually at par with another extreme longshot who according to reports is facing indictment, none other than the perfect physical speciman of a human being Chris Christie from Jersey ~

I'm still trying to figure out how someone like JAMmaster "Jebber B" can simply wake up one fine morning and say to himself...Hmmm... My father was a disaster as president, my incompetent brother was a disaster as president....OK.... I guess it's my turn ....????? Astounding but I guess it happened ~

9. Alternative Prime profile image57

UNREAL ~ As if Jeb isn't doing enough already to "Torpedo" his own disasterous campaign with "Self Inflicting" moronic comments, enter big bro George W to the rescue, or something like that !! ~

If you haven't already seen Jed's brother George W at the NOLA 10th, google it and listen to this  very "Special" man talk and then dance ~ Then ask yourself, how far away from the White House do I want this guys brother?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

We get it already!   Now, the question is, Who DO I want?
      But you can't help us there, can you?

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

Now, in a desperate attempt to get a little attention, Jeb, who is SINKING faster than his "Anchor Baby", is trying to speak Spanish ~ He needs to STOP that NOW ~ It's just bizarre ~ He looks like an awkwardly strange White Man trying to pander to Hispanics who inherently despise conservatives like the Bush Family for very good reason ~

Jeb is just a weirdo period ~

11. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years ago

Jed=wink

12. Alternative Prime profile image57

It's interesting to see the Progressive Media doing everything they possibly can to desperately try to get Jeb "Jed" Bush the GOP Nomination ~ They realize good ole' "Jebber" is Un-Electable with all his HEAVY Baggage, Deep Faults, Disrespect & Racist Tendencies toward Hispanics & Asians, and Extreme Archaic Idiology ~

Not to mention his lack of intellect and weak, timid demeanor ~

13. Alternative Prime profile image57

More BIGTIME serious problems for good ole' backward Jeb, as if he needed another reason for Americans to distrust him ~

According to research, his NET WORTH is reported by various sources to be estimated at between 1 to 20 MILLION Dollars ~ Oh Really? If you believe that I have a few partially used oil wells to sell you ~

So where's the rest of this guy's OIL & GAS fortune? Ex-Patriated like Mutt Romney's cash? Sitting idle in an offshore account in some shady foreign nation like the Caymans? ~ The only thing BIGGER in Texas is the uncontrollable greed driven urge for those in this filthy planet polluting industry to GOUGE Americans at the GAS Pump, and that's it ~

These kind of million and billionaires are chronically counter-productive to America ~ Sure, they enjoy the pillaging of our country yet in an effort to avoid and EVADE their patriotic duty by paying a fair share of taxes OWED to "WE the People", they simply ship the bulk of their liquid assets across the seas and into a secret account for the benefit of a STRANGER ~ Appaulling Behavior ~

14. Alternative Prime profile image57

I can’t seem to “Drill Down” to the FINAL layer of  Jeb Bush‘s “DUMBNESS”  ~ In the last GOP Debate, Good Ole’ Jeb turns to Trump and says the following, in paraphrase ~ “One thing I’m sure about, my brother George W,  kept us SAFE!” ~

On what fictitious republican ruled planet did George W keep his alien brethren SAFE?? Because it didn't happen here on Earth ~

Well Jebber, you’re not exactly correct my little inept friend, considering  9/11 OCCURED on George W’s WATCH ~ Almost 3,000 Americans perished on 9/11, the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil in the history of mankind, more Americans died on that day than at Pearl Harbor ~

George Bush kept us SAFE, the Biggest most Blatant LIE of the Debate? Absolutely ~

I don't know why you feed into the fallacy that any of these mainstream candidates are qualified for the office. Of course they are qualified to be the lap dogs for the elite to continue their influence over the government and what benefits them. Even your precious Billary. She is bought and sealed to the Wall Street criminals just as your precious Obama is. The outsiders are the ones garnering the attention and it has the career political slime in fear of losing some of their precious numb skull followers.

You see the problem is not the people. It is the system. The system is broken and we keep whipping it like a dead horse to get up and take us somewhere new. The system has a disease we are unwilling to purge from it because we understand the disease is what we want to use against the other side. The disease is money and the lies, oversight and the influence it buys is too ingrained in our psyche as a tool for our own means to let go of. We don't want fair and just government because we don't want to spend the time, effort or really trust in a democratic republic to run our country. If we were interested in any of this we would have done it.

So all of your character assassinations are ridiculous as it pertains to the mechanics of how the system is run and the lap dog candidates abilities to make it happen. It has run exactly as the elitists want it to for years and you are feeding into it hook line and sinker. Lindsey Graham even said it in the debates as a Congressman. Congress lies to us. Plain and simple. Now what do we do about these liars?

rhamson ~

Until the system is "Fixed" by Federally Funded Elections, which will ensure ALL candidates regardless of financial status get Equal Time, you need to focus on the ISSUES and forget the SPIN ~

There is a demonstrable DIFFERENCE in Conservative & Progressive VALUES ~ They are NOT the same ~ Bottom Line  ~ Dim-witted conservatives like Jeb "Jed" Bush fight for the WEALTHIEST and Progressives fight for everyone else including the Working Class, Students & Young Adults, Senior Citizens, and the Income Challenged ~ It's that simple ~

<" Progressives fight for everyone else including the Working Class, Students & Young Adults, Senior Citizens, and the Income Challenged ~ It's that simple ~">

What about enabling them to fight for themselves?

After all, the government is not a source of prosperity/percolating economy, but business is.

Capitalism is not bad, but unfettered capitalism is.
          The wealthy are not bad, but crony capitalism is.
          Freedom allows capitalism, but too much freedom and no boundaries is the problem.

Freedom itself is not the problem, but the progressives are willing to it give away for the sake of:

Higher taxes: welfare and food stamps all over the place for the sake of equality.
          Restrictive regulations: shutting production of coal, natural gas and oil for the sake of the environment.
          Restricting business: overburdensome fees, licenses, costs, expenses for the sake of ????
          Increased inflation and decreased employment rate: minimum wage increase for the sake of ????

Word Play & Semantics Kathryn ~

The Government is indeed a  source of "Percolating Prosperity/Economy" ~ The number of Federal Employees stands at Approx. 2.7 MILLION ~ Almost 3 Million Hard Working Americans can indeed  "Stimulate" an Economy ~ Imagine how much more "Stimulation" would occur if the Minimum Wage was Increased ~ Blasphemy to Jeb "Jed" Bush, if the money isn't going to his OIL Buddies he wants no part of it ~

As a matter of fact, the Federal Government needs to be expanded to create more jobs to compensate for all the Un-Patriotic Greed Driven Wall Street Corporations that always seem to find an excuse to MOVE assets/jobs to Foreign Shores  ~

When en-slaved working individuals can barely survive drawing a pay from 1, 2, or even 3 jobs, they need a Democratic Champion ~ When Senior Citizens are forced to endure the Republican Threat of Terminating their Social Security & Medicare each and every election cycle, they need a Democratic Champion to protect against Intellectually Challenged Numbskulls like Jed Bush ~

Sure there is a difference in the values each party espouses but they are not being considered when the ones who decide on them are biased towards who pays them. If it did make a difference something already would have been done about the egregious overlooking of some of these issues. You are on the extreme outside of what can be done towards solving these issues because you expect the slime bags to care about your issues while they continue to ignore them because of their own agenda. You still don't get it. It is like expecting a cancerous organ in the body to function properly while it is spreading its disease to the rest of the body. It has no respect for the original function while it runs its course.

3. Live to Learn profile image61
          Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That's where the problem lies; in my opinion. I think the federal government is responsible for ensuring that there is a level playing field. Not pander to either end. Which neither party is working to do.

I don't see the Progressives fighting for those groups you mention. I see them as wooing those groups with false hopes and promises. Ill thought out plans or, worse, BS used to win votes.

The federal Government is a design Of the People, By the People, & For the People ~ NOT for corporations ~

VOTES do indeed count and of course TRUMP rhetoric ~ If you inspect the voting records of congressional representatives you will find the truth ~ Progressive Democrats have always fought for working Americans, Senior Citizens, Minorities, Veterans, and Students, while conservative republicans have both Obstructed Democrats in favor of corporations and the extremely wealthy ~ These are the basic facts ~

"Progressive Democrats have always fought for working Americans, Senior Citizens, Minorities, Veterans, and, while conservative "

If that were true we wouldn't be paying such high taxes as working Americans, Senior Citizens, etc. in order to buy votes for them.  Instead those Progressive Democrats (if there is such a thing) would be working to eliminate as much welfare and other giveaways (paid for by working Americans, Senior Citizens, etc.) as possible.  But of course the source of the money for their giveaways is never a problem, is it?

You're in Republican "Pretend Land" again wilderness ~

Just like conservative republicans in congress, NEVER a Solution, just complaints, chastisement, & Obstruction of Americans who are NOT CEO's nor Extremely Wealthy ~ What about Corporate Welfare?? Jed Bush's buddies who don't need it, collect BILLIONs in your Tax Dollars ~ Why not concentrate on them for a change and lay off the Income Challenged ~

You really should re-channel ALL that Disdain & Contempt you seem to have for Working Americans & Senior Citizens and direct it toward those who are pillaging this country, like CEO's, Corporate Officers, Jeb Bush's Oil Buddies etc ~

You then think that the majority of tax receipts do not come from middle class America?  Are you one that thinks the rich should support everyone else, provide all the money the country needs?  News flash for you: if the total wealth of the 1% were totally confiscated it won't run this country for even one year, and what then?  Go beg China for more?

But I asked you in another thread for proof of this Billion dollar subsidy to the oil companies.  Now Bush's buddies are also collecting a Billion, but I haven't seen anything showing that to be true yet.  I haven't seen any corporate welfare outside of bank bailouts (which, while I understand a little of why it was done, I still disagree with).

It's very simple wilderness ~ I can't educate on everything but if you or anyone else would like to conduct a little research on the subject you'll find Oil Subsidies have been paid for years ~

Taxes? Essential to a Functional United States of America, without sufficient income we regress as a nation, wallow in stagnation, or simply cease to exist as a country, dissapear like a spent ash in George Washington's cozy little fireplace ~

Americans absolutely are required and or obligated to pay a fair share however, a dramatic shift in responsibility and burdon of of said Collected Federal Revenue needs to begin ASAP ~ This shift should include an INCREASE in corporate tax, and the commencement of collecting taxes from Wall Street Hedge Funds ~ This is a good start then expanded from there ~ Corporate CEO's don't like it, they can leave, CEO's are always anxious to find an excuse to pillage America and thereafter transfer the bounty to a foreign land, unfortunately, it happens all the time ~

15. Alternative Prime profile image57

Keeping Score on Jeb "Jed" Bush's ineptitude? I know his "Donors" are ready to pull the plug on cash infusion to this losing, atrociously horrendous campaign, but I think the world needs be reminded of just who the republicans prop-up as their "Candidates" ~ Ineptitude is an understatement when discussing the Bush's but here's just another example of this sorry attempt at running for president ~

Jed's Pac recently aired a segment which was designed as a desperate attempt to curb Donald Trump's MOJO ~ Of course it Failed Misserably and Jeb actually ended up losing ground as a result but the ad in question tried to paint the United States in a "Bright" light, but unfortunately, the beautifully captured images shown throughout were reportedly not depictions of America, but STOCK PHOTOS of England & Asia ~

To his 10 supporters who recently attended his big "RALLY" in Nevada, do you still want this intellectually Challenged individual as your president?

16. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

Jeb Bush tells said that he is a fan of John Boehner.
    "I admire John Boehner greatly," he said. "He's a great public servant."
    "I think people are going to miss him in the long run."

This is the man the Establishment wants to be the next President? 

Jeb is a Democrat just like his own brother and father, and Boehner.   
    Now if Mitch McConnell will do as his has been asked and resign.

Well, Jed Bush is certainly no Democrat and most are not surprised with this comment regarding Obsructionist John Boehner, Jeb was never regarded as a "Bright" individual, even by his own republican peers ~ His failed campaign for president is a disaster, he has shown great reluctance to support Women's Health Care, he will, if given the opportunity Terminate Medicare & Social Security, he has sent clear signals that this is his intent, he has indicated we need to re-ignite ANOTHER unwinnable war in Iraq, he's just completely out of touch with America and her VALUES and would undoubdedly surpass his brothers atrociously disasterous tenure if elected ~ Now he's on that ridiculous "Free Stuff" mantra which failed miserably for Mutt Romney ~ Apparently he must be surrounded by clueless OLD TIMERS like Dick Cheney, Sununu, and other BACKWARD conservatives ~

Other than OBSTRUCT Progress for America & Her Americans, I'd like to hear what John Boehner has done to enhance the lives of the average person ~ I know he's practically broken his old rickety conservative back more than a few times in support of the Wealthy & Wall Street Corporations ~ Now that he's retired, he can simply melt back into society like George W did and "Pretend" he was a "Stand Up" guy ~

17. Alternative Prime profile image57

No Doubt, the "Great Lie" in the last republican presidential debate was uttered by none other than methodically uninspiring Jeb Bush ~ When jousting with Donald Trump on stage, shoulderless Jeb turned to the billionaire and said the following in paraphrase ~

"I know one thing, my brother kept us safe", refering to his special sibling George W ~

Well, maybe in "Republican Pretend Land" his brother George W kept us safe but in the REAL Tangible World here on Earth, he was a disaster with regard to National Security ~ The most horrendous terrorist attack in recorded history 9/11 which claimed the lives of almost 3,000 citizens occured on George Bush's watch, not to mention the thousands of Americans who were either taken or injured prosecuting his personal unwinnable war of CHOICE in Iraq ~

The winner of the next "Great Lie" in the up-coming republican debate? I'm sure the willful fabrications will be plentiful as always and Carly F & Dr. Ben "Never Read the U.S. Constitution" Carson will surely be formidable contenders for this illustrious  PRIZE, but which one will stand out as the most egregious? CAN'T WAIT ~

18. Alternative Prime profile image57

UPDATE: Dueling Town Halls in New Hampshire ~

Jeb "Jed" Bush Town Hall ~ 100+ Attendees
    Donald Trump Town Hall ~ 3,000+ Attendees

OUCH sad ~ Jeb's Corporate Donors? Exit Stage Left -------> sad

19. Alternative Prime profile image57

10 Lives Taken from Gun Violence in Umpqua Oregon ~ Jeb Bush's BRILLIANT Compassionate Response? ~ "Stuff Happens" ~ Still a supporter of this Numbskull?

20. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

Prediction , The republican nomination will come down to Jeb or  Marco ,   I'll tell you this  , instead of playing partisan  ring around the liberal rosey , you might educate yourself as to why their staying power is so strong . America is ready for major change - you know  that which you voted for in the last couple of political correctness elections !

If you're a GENUINE republican, you'd better hope it's NOT Jeb or Marco ~ The Progressive Media is Salivating to begin the "Baggage Parade" ~ Right Now, as crazy as he is, Donald Trump is the ONLY republican who has even the slightest chance to win the presidency ~

LOL  The left is salivating, yes.  Leave it at that, though - brain damage often produces that effect. lol

If LOADED on to a 747 Airliner, Jeb *Jed* Bush has more than enough BAGGAGE to bring it DOWN shortly after take-off , or at least create More DRAG than a Micro Burst ~

Moreover, everyone knows Jeb is INEPT in EVERY Way, I tried to tell everyone months ago just a few short days subsequent to his presidential bid announcement ~ The only thing this Backward Imbecile has plenty of is GALL, the Unabashed Nerve to run for the highest office in the world with such a DARK record of Personal Failure, Impotence & of Course a Direct Lineage Connection to his "Very Special" Brother George W ~ Most would agree, certainly not the best of Pedigrees ~

21. Alternative Prime profile image57

Trump Trumps Bush....AGAIN ~

UPDATE: Donald Trump, while interviewed by a Bloomberg Rep stated the following undisputable FACT ~

The Tragic 9/11 Terrorist Attack, the Worst in our nations history, occured on George W Bush's Watch ~ Which of course verifies the FACT that George W was Impotent, Incompetent, and Inept at Keeping America Safe ~ He was an absolute Failure in regard to National Security ~ Not to mention the 2 unwinable wars in the Middle East that he initiated, one in Iraq, and the longest war in history to date, the conflict in Afganistan ~

What was Jeb (Jed) Bush's Brilliant Response to the FACTS ~ "My brother kept us safe" ~ The GREAT LIE re-iterated once again ~

Still wondering why Jeb Bush is Floundering in 5th place and SINKING Fast? ~

22. Alternative Prime profile image57

The ONLY time a Presidential Candidate would possibly even consider associating him/herself with  RADIOACTIVE George W Bush is if a sense of Urgent Desperation set in the Campaign and you felt you had NOTHING to Lose ~

REPORTS indicate Jeb is considering a fundraiser with his Brother GEORGE W ~ He has Nothing to Lose at this point I guess so why not pair up with a former inept President who was to Blame for 9/11 ~

23. Alternative Prime profile image57

UPDATE: Urgent Desperation

Reports indicate "JEBBER" has slashed 40% of his Campaign Staff Budget ~ Big Dirty Money Donors GONE ~ It Appears as if for every MILLION spent on Campaign Adds he seems to SINK in the Polls by 1% ~ Bye Bye BUSH ~

Someday, when you Discover a Miraculous Invention that can Permanantly ERASE History, come back and try again ~

24. Alternative Prime profile image57

UPDATE: ****

Everyone would AGREE Jeb (Jed) Bush was an Utter Pathetic DISASTER in the GOP "Pretend" Debate Last Night, getting SCHOOLED Bigtime by his buddy Marco "Pseudo Senator" Rubio ~

Reports indicate Jebber's Big Dirty Donors are searching for another conservative puppet to Spearhead their SLASH or ELIMINATE Corporate Taxes/Regulations Agenda ~ C'mon, Corporations & CEO's are in DESPERATE Need to Steal even MORE of OUR Wealth ~

But anyway, there's still a little time to buy some Sparkly Face Paint and try this as a funny little MIME or Speechless MUTE **smile** Although he has Only Days left, NOT Weeks or Months ~

That's alright. Your favorite progressive can smooch up to Wall Street and fill in for him. She as much as said so with her reaction to the idea of re-instating Glass/Speagall.

Not sure what the POINT is but the FACT is, Hillary and or Bernie would be a little more Detrimental for republican puppets on Wall Street who are STILL PLUNDERING this and other nations ~

In the last republican DEBATE, it was essentially a RACE to see which  CONservative Candidate would GIVE MORE of OUR MONEY to Corporations, CEO's & Billionaires ~

UTTERLY APPAULING, Same Old Corrupt GOP ~ Just a PREVIEW of the Dire Straits this country would be in if the UNIMAGINABLE happened, GOD Forbid a Baclward Dimwitted Republican President like Ben Carson or Jeb Bush ~

I could agree with you on Bernie but your girl Hillary is a wolf in sheep's clothing. In the Democratic debate Hillary was asked by O'Malley if she would reinstate Glass/Steagall and she gaffed him off by saying she had talked to Wall Street and told them to knock it off and play nice. Did she go down to the street and yell it at the building or stomp her feet in the street. She talks out two sides of her mouth about this bunch. She is not to be trusted with our economy.

Why Wall Street Loves Hillary. She's trying to sound populist, but the banks are ready to shower her campaign with cash.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ … ary-112782

25. Alternative Prime profile image57

UPDATE:

As of yesterday, Bobby Jindal T smile PS Sinking Jeb "Jed" Bush in Iowa Polling ~

Yep, you heard that RIGHT.....Bobby "Brady Bunch" Jindal, the awkward "ScareCrow" type guy from Louisiana who has been PROHIBITED from participating in the Evening GOP Debates, or more commonly refered to as the "Race to Find the MOST OFFENSIVE conservative republican who will give even MORE of OUR Tax Money to Corporations & The Wealthy, has HIGHER Polling Numbers in Iowa than "Jebber" Bush ~

JINDAL Surpasses a Wilted BUSH sad

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Republican voters, for rejecting Bush. No more Bush-league presidents, please.

26. Alternative Prime profile image57

In between Marco Rubio "SCORCHING" Jeb "The Dunce" Bush in the last Republican Debate, Jeb turned to Marco and uttered the FOLLOWING Idiotic Comment, and I Paraphrase ~

"Do you work a 3 Day FRENCH Work Week Marco"??? ~ As if working 3 days a week which allows the French People to Live a little More of a LIFE versus us SLAVES here in America is an INSULT ~

EVERYONE here in the U.S. would do just about anything to LIVE MORE and Work LESS ~  Just another FACT which Jeb "Jed" Bush is Completely Oblvivious to ~

I'm an Advocate for a 21/2 Day Work Week for ALL Americans and will do whatever it takes to get us there, I wonder what this idiot thinks about that??

CORRECTION & Clarity ~ I'm Advocating for a 2-1/2 Day Work Week which equals 20 Hours of Work per Week ~ Compensation, Benefits, REMAIN the SAME, NO Reductions ~

Despite what Mentally Challenged Politicians like Jeb Bush desires,  he thinks "Americans should work even HARDER", My Comprehensive Plan is the Exact OPPOSITE and REDUCES the number of Work Hours by Approximately 50% while Compensation, Benefits, Salary etc REMAIN the SAME,

What do you think doubling compensation without doubling production will do to inflation?  Pretend nothing will happen and we'll all be rich?

There is absolutely ZERO Correlation between Compensation & Inflation ~ Unless of course you BELIEVE what Greed Driven Corporate Executives  and their Proxies Aspouse, Nonsense which I DISCARD for what it's worth ~

I suppose you Support Jed Bush's Financial Plan which Revolves around GIVING even MORE of OUR Wealthy to Corporations & Filthy Rich Individuals who will HOARD it as Banks and Insurance companies do right now? If you VOTE Republican that's Exactly what will happen and it will DEVASTATE this Country just like when Numbskull George W Gave OUR Wealth to the RICH shortly after he Gained the White House keys ~

It's one crucial FACT Americans need to be AWARE of ~ A primary difference between Progressives and Conservatives is where they think OUR Wealth should be, Conservatives advocate giving it to the Wealthy, while Progressives advocate giving it DIRECTLY to 'We the People" of America and one way to begin the process of "Equal Equity" is to Shorten the Work Week for ALL Citizens ~

For once in his life. let Jeb go work a few days on construction, or any other labor intensive job and then let's see if he continues with his RIDICULOUS Mantra of "Americans just need to WORK Harder" when the FACT of the matter is Americans need to work MUCH Less and actually LIVE Much MORE ~

"A primary difference between Progressives and Conservatives is where they think OUR Wealth should be, Conservatives advocate giving it to the Wealthy, while Progressives advocate giving it DIRECTLY to 'We the People" of America and one way to begin the process of "Equal Equity" is to Shorten the Work Week for ALL Citizens ~"

That has to be some of the most half cooked horse$#!* I have ever heard. Nobody should give anybody anything. The problem is that everybody should have an equal opportunity to do so. Where the conservatives go wrong is believing that buying Congress is part of the process of getting "equal" opportunity. Where the Liberals go wrong is thinking a short cut by taking money from somebody else and giving it to whoever they deem worthy is "equal". Greed and greed fighting out the semantics is what you get. The other messed up crap is thinking this bunch in Congress can work this out or even be trusted to try.

I asked this Question of Ben Carson and it Obviously APPLIES to many other CONservatives as well ~

Which Solar System do you live in rhamson because it's Obviously NOT the one where EARTH is Situated ~

FIND me one single solitary GOP Candidate for President who DOES NOT have "CUT Taxes for the WEALTHY" on his/her Puppet AGENDA ~ The GREAT CONservative "WEALTH Giveaway SCAM" wrapped in the GUISE of "Economic Stimulus" ~

Tax CUTs for the WEALTHY implemented by Jeb's Idiot brother George W was a Disaster that almost Destroyed this Nation if NOT for President Obama's Intervention, Continuation of Healing Policy & Strong Steadfast Leadership ~

You need to slow down my man. I never said the GOP is not for cutting taxes but you seem to ignore the progressive stance on raising taxes. You have selective hearing and argumentative skills. You ignore the gist of a point if it even hints against your subjective opinion. Your attitude is precisely what I was talking about and it flew right by you in your zest to push your agenda.

2. wilderness profile image93

"There is absolutely ZERO Correlation between Compensation & Inflation "

LOL  You could have a real career on stage! lol

Or maybe a politician.

For your Edification, I've Concluded that the Old School "Market Value" system has ended, many Corporations and or resppective CEO's had decided years ago that ALLOWING Supply & Demand factors to influence Price was NOT to their Advantage ~ Therefore, in many instances the PRICE consumers NOW pay is adjusted in an Arbitrary way by one or a few Suited Individuals sitting in a Board Room, or somewhere in a Remote Location OFFSHORE Counting Ex-Patriated Billions for Tax Evasion Purposes ~

A Perfect EXAMPLE of Artificial Price Manipulation in my opinion is Jeb Bush's OIL Cronies who appear to have ARTIFICALLY supported Gas Prices for Several Years I can't seem to find an alternative explanation ~ Hope you've ENJOYED paying an Unecessary Premium for Fuel, just THANK Jeb & His Buddies for the Favor ~

Good Luck with the Conservative Republican Agenda Item of SUPPRESSING wages for Hard Working Americans while CUTTING Taxes for Corporations ~ A Minimum Hourly Wage of $7.25 is Disgraceful and Unacceptable to Progressive Democrats despite Agressive Pushback from Insane Republicans, we will continue on with the Current Movement which is Spreading Rapidly across the Nation, Righteous Actions to Enrich the Lives of those who have Earned and Deserve it, HARD Working Americans ~ Hopefully we as a collective society will be successful in this Crucially Important Endeavor ~

We'll let CONservatives wrangle with Rick Santorum who recently had the Unabashed NERVE to propose a .50 Cent Minimum Hourly Increase over the next T*H*R*E*E Years ~ I think Mr. Santorum knows EXACTLY where he can STORE that Spare CHANGE ~ Looking for a REAL Comedian, a Stage Person, Another MIME Perhaps, I think he's your GUY ~ smile

Well hooray for you that you have concluded that the cost of a product has no bearing on the price asked.  It fits pretty well with the other conclusions you have proposed in that there is no connection to reality.

While it undoubtedly feels good to sit in your ivory tower and assign values to labor everywhere, along with the price to be asked for the results of that labor, the real world does not work that way.  A very real failure of the "progressive" mind that sinks ever further backwards into an imaginary world where they can control everything and everyone.

wilderness, in REALITY, a CONCEPT which is Discarded by MOST Republicans, your Proof is at the PUMP ~ REMOTE Rural Republican "Home Schoolers" might disagree or be Oblivious to the Facts, and that's Okay I guess ~

If you had a comprehensive understanding or "GRASP" of Finance & Wall Street Corruption, I have confidence in the fact that you'd surely Agree with me and therefore be quite upset with Big OIL Co's as I and every other "Vigilant & AWARE" individual is ~  Getting RIPPED-Off by Jeb's Oil Buds is just one more example of Failed Capitalism ~

If you ENJOY paying GOUGE Prices at the Pump that is indeed your Prerogative, but just to clue you in, MOST Americans who live in Robust Cities throughout this Country are indeed Motivated and will ultimately cause Positive CHANGE for "We the PEOPLE", NOT Greedy Corporate Execs ~

27. Alternative Prime profile image57

>-----> Bush is Finished, sad ~ And I don't mean in a "Bottomed Out" way, I mean he's really DONE ~ I'd be Shocked to see any Run in the POLLS for this TOTALLY inept individual ~

Once again, last night proved to be another RACE to find and NOMINATE the most inept, offensive Corporate Puppet for the Republicans ~ The overall CONservative platform in summation??

TAKE from Senior Citizens, Working Class, Students & Minorities, GIVE More of OUR Assets to Corporations and the WEALTHY, and FIRE as many of the Approximately 4 MILLION Federal Employees as HUMANLY Possible ~ The same Agenda as 20 YEARS Ago and BACKWARD from there ~ DISGRACEFUL, PATHETIC, Un-American & Un-Patriotic to say the Least ~ SAME Old Tired STORY, Different Decade

28. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years ago

<"MOST Americans who live in Robust Cities throughout this Country are indeed Motivated and will ultimately cause Positive CHANGE for "We the PEOPLE",">

Maybe I have missed it ... but HOW ??? (will the city dwellers cause positive change??)

Kathryn, I'm not sure how you get your INFORMATION, how Thorough & Complete it is, or exactly where it comes from, I'm assuming Clueless Radio Propaganda Outlets like Money Grubber Rush Limbo or Fox Snooze, but if you have to ask the QUESTION "HOW" ??? it would indeed indicate a lack of Current Information in your diet ~ sad

You should just continue to Vote GOP, Against your Best Interests because it would be very difficult at this point in time to UNWIND the Brainwashing you've evidently gone through ~

<"MOST Americans who live in Robust Cities throughout this Country are indeed Motivated and will ultimately cause Positive CHANGE for "We the PEOPLE",">

Repeating: " Maybe I have missed it ... but HOW ??? (will the city dwellers cause positive change??)"

How again? Specifics would be greatly appreciated.

PS I am a city dweller.
          Just vote for HILLARY?

I don't trust her.
        She says whatever she thinks liberals want to hear. The youth are not fooled by her. Thats why the liberal youth like ol' Bernie, instead.

What SPECIFICALLY do you agree with as far as what either of these two Presidential Candidates say, Alternative Prime?

Obviously Kathryn, you need to stay a bit more CURRENT on Domestic & Foreign AFFAIRS ~ Perhaps follow Politics MORE Closely as well ~ I don't have time to Educate or Research Links for those who are not aware but I can say, we've realized MAJOR Accomplishments in the last 7 years ~

WHY do I need to EDUCATE Republicans all the time?? Why do they NEVER have CURRENT Information?? They never seem to know what's going on in the REAL World, or what's happening in the Big Blue Progressive Cities ~

How do we know you know?  Do you want Glass-Steagall reinstated? Hillary wants to rearrange (?) Wall Street.

Like she can do anything whatsoever about Wall Street. (talk about pretending)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/eco … ial-crisis

In Summation ~ It is Critically Important that we Segment and or Partition Mega-Banks ~ Investment Banking must be REMOVED from Traditional Commercial Banking i.e. a separation of FDIC Products and Non-FDIC Products, and finally, the "Earnings Metric" Must be removed from Wall Street ~

Achieve these 3 Vitally important aspects and the Beginning of Financial Stability & Consumer Protection and Satisfaction will emerge ~ Maintain an "Earnings Based" Wall Street and the World will continue on the current path of Erosion from the Inside Out ~ A place where a very tiny Minority of Wealthy individuals CONTROL everything ~ A "Republican Friendly Scenario" ~

As if his Dump Truck full of other Baggage wasn't enough, Jeb "Jed' Bush's History & Direct CONNECTIONS to Wall Street should have Disqualified him LONG before he even BEGAN his Presidential Campaign ~ He's FINISHED, even conservative republicans are "Vetting" him and it dosen't take long before they discover his Disasterous past ~ It ain't PRETTY by any means ~

29. Alternative Prime profile image57

Underneath the Horrific Incident in France, one of the most UNSETTLING & Eerie moments in Television History Unfolded last Sunday on "Meet the Press" ~ In case you missed it ~

As I was Channel Changing to absorb the BEST Information possible, I landed on MSNBC and was Absolutely Astonished to see Jeb Bush questioned by Chuck Todd about what he would do as President to resolve and or STOP this kind of activity ~ Unaware? Jeb Bush is of course the BROTHER of George W Bush, the moronic individual who had Actually layed the Concrete FOUNDATION over a decade ago by Invading both Afganistan & Iraq, 2 unconscionably costly conflicts which provided the "Destabilizing Template" from which the Paris Attacks were made possible ~ YES, Jeb's BIG Brother George W Indirectly Caused the Incident in Paris ~

I could NOT believe what I was watching, it was a like an Uncomfortable "Flashback" to the Turn of the Century a decade ago ~ It was Disturbing, Bizarre, and Borderline Insanity ~ Jeb Looks like his BROTHER George, he Acts like George, he's dumb like George, he has the SAME Idiotic ADVISORS as George did, the same Mannerisms and Bigoted Thoughts, AND, his ideas EXACTLY MIMICKED & Mirrored his brother George's Totally INEPT, ill-Conceived & INEFFECTIVE plan, or lack thereof ~

It was like watching Bernie Madoff's BROTHER talk about how to stop investment fraud, or Mitt "Mutt" Romney's BROTHER talking about Racial Equality & Integrity on Wall Street, it's just a STRANGE Surreal Visual ~

Constitutional Amendments? The Legal Eligibility of an Idiots' BROTHER to run for President of the United States is the issue ~

30. Alternative Prime profile image57

Still trying to DRILL Down to the Final LAYER of Jeb Bush's D*u*m*b*n*e*s*s and I've come to the Logical Conclusion I'll probably Strike China First ~ But at least if I do, I'll surely meet Up with Ben Carson who is desperately trying to find a MORSEL of Evidence to Support his Delusional Assertion that the "Chinese are in SYRIA" ~ This PROOF was Due last Sunday ~

BACK to Jeb ~ Today this idiot proposed a "Religious Test" for Accepting Refugees ~ His SOLUTION, Take ONLY CHRISTIANS !! ~ Yup, this Stooge ACTUALLY said that ~

When pressed lightly by a reporter who asked the following "GOTCHA Question" "How will you know the individual is a christian"?? THEN, after what seemed like an ETERNAL Pause which gave me ample time to Fall on the GROUND Laughing Hysterically in anticipation of this numbskulls response, then get back Up and re-focus on the Television once again, Idiot Bush said the following "Well, you'll just know that he or she is a christian" ~ Geeeeezis HELP us....I mean COME ON Already, this moron is ACTUALLY running for P*R*E*S*I*D*E*N*T !!! ....... Or is it really just a bad JOKE, I HOPE .....

He may be deaf.

31. Alternative Prime profile image57

Looking for ANOTHER reason why Jeb "Jed" Bush's Campaign has been OVER for WEEKS?? Well, ACTUALLY OVER before it even Began......Here U Go ~

The "Segregation" of Christian & Muslim refugees based solely upon R*E*L*I*G*I*O*N and NOTHING Else ~ YUP, don't adjust your EYEBALLS, this "Special" individual running for president who CLAIMS to be an American is recommending "Racial Descriminatory Practices" HERE in A*M*E*R*I*C*A !! ~

YES, just to repeat a previous, incredibly disturbing breaking story, this certified imbecile named Jeb Bush is Criticizing Trump's National Data Base Registry while ADVOCATING the "Sluicing & Separation" of HUMAN Beings only to leave some Abandoned and SAVE others from potential harm ~

WHO is this idiot talking to???? ~ Even Genuine CHRISTIANS are APPALLED at the mere thought ~

32. colorfulone profile image79

Your going to love this video AP.  Everything has been verified or WeAreChange would not report it.  Whew!  Sounds like Jeb Bush is as much of a psychopath as Hillary.  Not having looked into his past dealings I admit this does leave me a bite surprised....my naivety is showing.   So! Stay on his trail! 

The Real Truth About Jeb Bush, CIA Sociopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4381_kVfs2I

33. Alternative Prime profile image57

You don't need ALL that YouTube NONSENSE to understand WHY Bush's campaign was OVER before it Began ~ Just Investigate his REAL History and listen to the Racist, Sexist, Foolish, and ABSURD rhetoric coming from his mouth in the Last Couple Months ~ That's pretty much ALL you need ~ he has painted himself as an Awkward, Unlikable Bigoted idiot ~ ADD DUMB to the mix and there U go ~

According to his OWN Words, he has an Obvious Disdain & Disregard for Working Americans, Senior Citizens, Minorities including Hispanics & Asians, and Young Adults ~ In addition, he claims to have the SUPER-Natural Ability to distinguish an individuals Religious Affilitaion with a simple Glance at them ~ Sounds like another GOP Candidate who has Admitted to suffering from Pathological Disease, his intitials are B.C., which is a time period in which this guy should have lived because GOD Knows he definately dosen't belong in the "Here & Now" ~

Jeb is he's just a rich clueless moron with perverse values who NEVER worked a REAL Legitimate Job in his life yet he would like to see ALL Working Class Americans WORK EVEN HARDER ~

Every time he shows his face on Television, trying to EXPLAIN what he'd do to Resolve the Problems in the Middle East, a Catastrophe which his OWN Retarded Brother George W Actually C*A*U*S*E*D, I get the EERIE Chills ~ This guy and his ENTIRE Family is a Disaster, Plain & Simple ~

34. Alternative Prime profile image57

I know Jam Master "Jed B" is toast, not in a "Bottomed Out" kinda' way but REALLY toast ~ For every 10 Million in Corrupt Pac Money Spent, he seems to lose a couple Poll Points ~

But anyway, maybe his staff should recommend "Shoulder Pads" for this fragile looking man, especially for his Last Debate Appearance tomorrow night ~ Ever seen him without a coat? he has NO SHOULDER Muscles, ZERO, he has the Physique of a 75 year old woman ~ sad ~ All Donald Trump has to do is turn real FAST in his general direction and the BREEZE Generated from the movement could KNOCK him right Down ~ smile ~

35. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E :

Who WON the GOP Republican DEBATE 12/15/2015  ??

DRUDGEReport :

Donald Trump ------> 43%   145,111 VOTES -  (First Place)
    Jed Bush ------------>    2%       5,344 VOTES  ~ sad sad  ~

Bush should have worn shoulder pads, and maybe a mask, and maybe he should have said he had Laryngitis and just coughed alot sad  or maybe he should have said his name was Jeb Clampett or even Ellie Maye or even Granny ~ smile

36. Alternative Prime profile image57

Is Bumbling JED still around sad Or is he still working on his GRAND Master Plan to FORCE Americans to WORK Even Harder while getting Paid even LESS ?? Well, anyway ~

I know this would be like RESERECTING a Cretonous Brainless ZOMBIE in Haiti, but the ONLY Miracle that could possibly vault POOR Ole' JED from a Pathetic 2% in the Polls to maybe 3% even if it's only a Temporary little bump, is if he DUMPs that Decrepit Dinosaur John Sunununununu & STARTS Wearing a Donald Trump MASK ~ smile

37. Alternative Prime profile image57

How BIG of a Joke was Jed Bush's DISASTEROUS Presidential Campaign ?? Now he's promising the Termination of the Federal Food Stamp Program which helps MILLIONs of Income Challenged Americans Endure a Lifestyle of Unfortunate Poverty, yet this Imbecile will indeed STRIP this Critically Important Assistance from those in need ~ PATHETIC ~

So now, along with Health-Care, Woman's Rights, Workers Rights, Social Security & Medicare, Veteran's Benefits, Student Loans, Gay Rights, & Minority Rights, FOOD is UNDER Attack from Jeb Bush and his Radical Backward CONservative Republican Cohorts like Delusional Ben Carson, Ted Cruz etc etc ~ So if Jed get's his way, FOOD for Americans is Literally "Off the Table" ~

My suggestion ? Jeb needs to go back to his jackass Brother George W & that other Ancient Imbecile John Sununu for MORE Brilliant Ideas like these, then go get some Facial PLASTIC Surgery & CHANGE his Name so nobody can possibly recognize him, then come back and try again for the Presidency someday in the DISTANT Future....... The Presidency of IRAN ~

38. Alternative Prime profile image57

The Infamously Retarded Jeb "JED" Bush DOCTRINE ~~~~ "Abolishment of Social Security & Medicare" ~ "Americans Should WORK Harder" ~ "Ridicule of a 3 Day Work Week in FRANCE" ~ "Anchor Baby is a Term used for Asians" ~ "Abolishment of Federally Sponsored Food Stamps" etc etc.....

Combine these Unscrupulous Policy Positions with a Dunce BROTHER Named George W Bush who Nearly "Tail-Spinned" the United States Economy into an Irreparable "Downward Spiral" and what do you get ??

A NEGATIVE 28% Favorability Rating  sad sad ~ According to at Least 1 Poll sad

Yup, good ole' Jeb "JED" Bush's  POLL Numbers are indeed Headed for China and what does he honestly expect when he's Onboard with ALL other CONservative Republicans who Advocate a Ridiculous Platform Designed to "TAKE More from Americans & GIVE to Wall Street's Unscrupulous Swindlers" ?

39. Alternative Prime profile image57

Last night we were forced to endure another Dreadful ANGER Filled & Boring Republican GOP Debate, or more commonly referred to as a 2 hour Fox Loser Channel Sponsored ADVERTISEMENT on "How we can GIVE even MORE of our Wealth to Greedy Corporate America" ~ sad

Same Corrupt Losing CONservative Republican AGENDA Different Decade, but I must say I do enjoy one Common Denominator in ALL the Debates ~ I can't help chuckling when the inevitable happens and it NEVER Fails, when Jed Bush musters the courage to launch a weak, pathetic un-inspiring attack on Trump and then the "Donald" immediately turns it around and "Whips" Jeb into his little "POODLE" ~ ruff ruff ~ Happens EVERY Time ~ smile smile

Deranged Bigoted Trump gave Canadian Born Ted "The Carpet Bomber" Cruz a few little Slaps as well, as if he dosen't deserve em'  ~ smile

40. Alternative Prime profile image57

HEY Wow Look ! FINALLY some good news for Jed Bush ! He got an ENDORSEMENT ! smile......Oh wait a minute, um.....oooops.....Um......it's from Lindsey Graham .....sad sad  ......Sorry next time I'll try to read the whole thing BEFORE Posting ......smile

41. Alternative Prime profile image57

DOPEY JAM Master Jeb B thinks we as a Nation need to get "Back in the GAME"......The "GAME"  according to him means "WAR" where thousands of our Children Perish for NO Good Reason........I think this is one reason WHY Crazy Bigoted TRUMP enjoys EMASCULATING him at every GOP Circus Debate .....smile.......Probably one reason WHY I as well enjoy watching TRUMP turn him into his Little Fluffy Obedient POODLE .....smile smile ~

42. Alternative Prime profile image57

HOW Dumb & OUT of TOUCH with Reality is Jeb "Jed" Bush sad ------> Subsequent to another DISASTEROUS Performance in the New Hampshire Primary last night, I caught a brief Vid Clip of him this morning trying to BASH John Kasich for Expanding Medicaid in Ohio while Jeb BOASTED that he REJECTED Medicaid in his State of Florida and this Unconscionable Opposition is  shared by the MAJORITY of CONservative Republicans.......YUP, Idiot Bush actually said this by uttering another retarded sentence ~ sad ~

I guess this moron simply doesn't understand the FACT that Medicaid HELPS PEOPLE WHO NEED Help......Just ask your MOMMY Jed, or your Old Decrepit Uncle, or long lost cousin, or whomever that Creepy lookin' Dinosaur is runnin' around tryin' to achieve the impossible......Getting u ELECTED President ~ sad

They always do, don't they?  They need medicaid, they need a house, they need food, they need a phone, they need transportation, they need and they need.  They "need" total support, and the liberal way is to take from someone else and give it to them, chaining them firmly to the largess and "generosity" of the liberal party.  Any buying their vote as the chains forever tighten.

Keep trying to DEFEND the very same Unscrupulous CONservative Republicans like Jed Bush who are despeately trying to TAKE everything you have, I'm confident they enjoy your Submissive Attitude ~

Earthlings do indeed NEED essentials to survive a current "Life of ENSLAVEMENT", a Life of POVERTY, a gruelling life of mere SURVIVAL and someday wilderness maybe you'll realize and understand the FACT that a TINY Handful of Greedy Individuals who now CONTROL the ENTIRE World and everyone within, will no langer have that luxury in the near future ~

Wall Street & The Dopey Jed Bush's of this world have Willfully PILLAGED this Planet long enough, it's time to begin the "MASSIVE Financial Burdon SHIFT" away from the Majority of Americans and onto those Unconscionable Swindlers who have nearly destroyed this country ~

Yeah, me too.  I need a few hundred thousand to escape that "Life of Enslavement" and "mere survival" (as I type on a computer hooked to the internet with the TV going in the background).  Will you give it to me, or is it only somebody else's money that you would give away?  Maybe those "Swindlers" that you can somehow never provide proof of?

43. Alternative Prime profile image57

While the NEW "Dumbester & DUMBESTIST" tour KICKs Off..... U know, Jeb & His Big Bro George W..... Insane Bigot TRUMP continues to POUND EVERYONE in S. Carolina POLLS including the "Jebster" ~ sad ....... Jeb is also a "SELF-Proclaimed" Capitalist like most CONservatives who strongly believe Board Members & Corporate CEOs are actually "ENTITLED" to Bag MILLIONs in Cash, Stocks, & Options while the rest of us are relegated to Enslavement during our working years.......Never a GOOD Idea to admit this....... at least NOT in public.... sad

LATEST S Carolina POLL ~

TRUMP 42%
    Bush        6%

*Meanwhile.....How many people believe TRUMP is This CLOSE to picking Up Cruz & Rubio by the SCRUFF in each arm and D*E*P*O*R*T*I*N*G them BOTH??......"Carpet BOMBER" Cruz back to his Homeland of CANADA & Marco Ru-ru-ru-ru-bio back to his Homeland within the "ACME Robot Factory" presumably in Cuba........smile......If they continue to Argue in Espanol' & Girlie SLAP each other on Global TV this is a distinct possibility <>

44. Alternative Prime profile image57

The Dishonesty & RETARDATION of FOX Loser Snooze Channel ~ sad

Once in a while I'll Cruise on over to the FOX Loser Channel just to see what they're MANUFACTUING to try and PEDDLE to their SHEEP Viewers and the New "LIE" is "The Bush Family is POPULAR in S.Carolina" ~ Yup, they ACTUALLY say this ~

Oh REALLY? NOT according to the people who actually LIVE in the STATE ~

Latest S. Carolina POLL ~

TRUMP 42%
    Bush        6% (BOTTOM of the PACK)

45. colorfulone profile image79

Jeb is the establishments choice for a Republican nominee for both parties.  Or, Rubio.  sad

I am anti-establishment when it comes to corruption and politics.

46. Alternative Prime profile image57

Just ONE More reason why I would NEVER consider buying a junk pile APPLE Computer even if it came complete with a Free Paper SACK to place over George W's Intoxicated Head & One more reason WHY Jeb's Failed "Capitalism" needs to be ABOLISHED & Substituted A.S.A.P. ~

According to recent reports, Apple Wall Street EXECs REFUSE to comply with a Court Order to deliver Alterations & Modifications to make our one and only Habitable WORLD Safer ~ Just like the CONservative Republicans OBSTRUCTION with regard to Banning GUN Ownership for those suspects on the "NO Fly List" , this is an Appalling Development ~

Hardly the same at all, except in more liberal efforts to bypass the constitution.

The first is rooted in that nasty "search and seizure" thing, the 4th amendment to the constitution and concerns privacy.

The second has a double root in that both the second and fourteenth amendments are pertinent, which concern the right of every citizen to own and bear arms and our right to due process. 

It's pretty tenuous, then, to say they are the same just because liberals don't like free citizens or anything that gives them rights while limiting the power of big government.  You might want to rethink that a little.

wilderness ~ Your Opinion of "Bypassing the Constitution" is just that, an opinion, I would say a delusionaly flawed one at that ~

Everyone and there proverbial "BROTHER" have an OPINION with regard to the United States Constitution and what is indeed CONSTITUTIONAL versus what slips into the abyss, and the last "Opinion" I would give credence to is a Radical Right Wing Interpretation ~ sad

Despite CONservative Republican claims, a half naked bunch of DRUNKEN Hillbillies runnin' around in the woods or the prairie while shootin' each other in the assiz with gunz and PRETENDING the Russians R' Comin' hardly equates to a STRONG National Defense sad , however, taking PROACTIVE Measures such as compelling APPLE, a Wall Street DARLING to Comply with a Court Order does indeed add an additional layer of Protection to our collective National Security ~  Something Jed, his Boneheaded Brother George W & the Majority of CONservatives are oblivious to ~

Well, yes, I understand you don't like being called on bypassing the constitution by taking power granted to the people and giving it to Big Government.

But that has nothing to do with calling an apple an orange.  Regardless of your fascination with and determination to promote Big Government, the fact remains that the right to keep and bear arms and the right to due process doesn't have much to do with the right to privacy.  They're all guaranteed to the people by our constitution, but that's about the only connection.

So I guess the CONservative Republican "Mantra" of "The NUMBER ONE Obligation of the President is to KEEP us Safe" is just an EMPTY Slogan as all rational Americans have come to realize ~

Sorry wilderness, but you can't allow THOUSANDs of  Suspect individuals who are on the "NO Fly List" to RUN around within the United States carrying GUNz and then say you and your Republican Buddies are the "STRONGEST" on National Defense ~ The two simply CANNOT be Reconciled ~ smile

P.S. ~ Big Government Provides BIG GOOD Paying, relatively SECURE LONG Term Jobs for MILLIONS of Hard Working Americans, Approximately 4 Million to be more precise and your GOP Candidates including DUNCE Jed Bush are ANXIOUS & Actually DROOLING to start delivering "Pink Slips" to as many of these Federal Employees as Humanly Possible, what a nice little plan for AMERICA ~   sad

If Republicans continue to OBSTRUCT our Government and critical functions thereof, they should simply pack their GUNz, Ammo, Bazookas, and Little Pocket Constitutions which they have NO Idea how to Interpret, and simply move to a country a bit MORE Conducive to their Radically Insane Desires ~

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)