Prediction: Collapse of U.S.? / World? Economy

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (65 posts)
  1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

Causes, Effects, When and How to get ready ... Better yet, how to Prevent?

Just Wondering

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No stopping it, too much at sake on both side. No knight in shining armor to save the world in the Northern hemisphere until people are brave enough for a full revolution.

Moving to Peru to grow food all  year round. Knowing the Zionist will be living down here too pushing buttons on. Northern hemisphere destuction.

2. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Its a possibility, a probability, not a certainty, at least I hope it isn't a certainty or an eventuality. An inevitability?  We have never been close to hand to mouth as we are now. Just in time deliveries. The Globalists invented a system all over the world where they turned off the food, and the investments. The US is taking its 30% of gain, its 30% corn and turning it into ethanol for cars when we are having a glut of oil, it is by design.

We've gone from a chance of collapse to it being a really good chance of it!  Its already collapsing all over the world. We are in a recession (depression is close). People that are doing ok aren't even aware of it because they are so mind-controlled by TV that tells them everything is ok.  People don't realize how serious this is and cannot admit what is happening as we're being brought into austerity. The masses need to wake-up and get informed. 

Buy insurance like non-GMO storable foods and drinking water.  Maybe you'll feel dumb for buying it because you never had to use it, but I'm all for buying insurance as long as it isn't compulsory like ObamaCare...but food is insurance you can eat.  I don't think food is going to go up by 395% like FEMA predicts, they are just war-gaming that. I think it'll only be by 20% or 30%, but I'm an optimist.  If you don't need to eat the storable food, give it to the homeless if you don't eat it, or take it with you when you go camping.  Food prices can explode because of scarcity like it has in other countries and you'll be happy you planned ahead if you do need it.

We had a great depression where 7million people starved to death according to university studies. And, over half of them were self-sufficient, now maybe 5% are.  We are not immune to it.

1. colorfulone profile image77

Trump is ahead and gaining, and the world government is accelerating an economic collapse, and they will use that to undermine Trump as president.  If, Hillary was going to win the WH, they wouldn't be accelerating it, they wouldn't collapse it and would just let her do more damage in power. 

Hellary and Bill started the downward economic trend with NAFTA. We haven't had a president who cared to corrected that since, but Trump says that he will.   

(It looks like Bernie is staying in the race yet, just incase Hillary is indicted.  Wouldn't it be something if she became president and was then impeached.)

Hillary is now 12% over Trump in polls. I think bigotry and racism is catching up on him.

If only  whites could vote now in this politician race, Trump would win.

2 main reasons why I would not vote Trump. He cares nothing about the natural environment. Plus Globalist would go to war with him and world war 3 would start faster than I could officially get out of my country.

Rasmussen has Trump at 43% and Hillary at 39%.
            The Clinton networks will give you skewed results.

Trump has been doing better right along getting 16million votes consistently, but you wouldn't know that from media outlets.  He has the populous support and it is gaining.  Its easy to fall for the rigged media hogwash, I know, I make that mistake from time to time too.

Ultimately the Globalist (or powers to be) will have the final say with Trump. Even if  Trumps intentions are nice, his 8 $ billion can not buy off the elistist $500 trillion.

Ether it's a people revolution that saves us a or a war.

I think both

Trump's $4billion isn't going to go toward buying off the elites.   The elites haven't been able to buy off Trump, they have tried, and they cannot control him. The Trump movement is a peaceful revolution to overthrow the corrupt government.  Its not about Trump, its about the people. He is one man standing up for the majority.

2. Michael-Milec profile image60
              Michael-Milecposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It is very shameful when those in leadership positions are habitual liars;
              Even much greater catastrophe of the nation is when the ignorant masses follow them and trust them.
              Yeshua said " they are blind leaders. When one blind person leads another, both will fall into the same pit."

They got that way from an eye for an eye. Then it grew ten fold.

Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

… an excerpt from the article, Greek Debt Crisis: Death and Destruction in Athens:

"Why has Greece reached this desperate state, I ask Alexis Papahelas, executive editor of the national newspaper Kathimerini and Greece's best-known journalist, when I meet him at his paper's offices overlooking the Aegean.

'Politicians failed to exercise any kind of leadership,' he says. 'They let populism take over. And the public have been in denial. Somebody said to me recently it was all media hype, just like swine flu – that nothing would happen in the end. Well, we are going through the realisation process right now, and this week's announcements were the final shock. People now recognise it's for real, it's going to change our lives, and there's no going back. But somebody has to sell them some hope. We need a positive narrative about how Greece can get out of this.'

What will the political impact be? 'It's very hard to predict,' Papahelas says. 'People are looking for a messiah. They'd like some successful businessman, a Berlusconi figure, to come forward, and that is a scary thought. Papandreou has one more chance to re-establish his government, but I think the period of pain will be too long.'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/ … ens-greece

3. Michael-Milec profile image60

Kathryn L Hill, you know well how the Creator has put "man" in control of the earth ..."fill the earth and subdue it..." Here we are after all these years, - what we have made of it is what we ( humanity ) have. Still in "our" hands  to reverse downfall: "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble  themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from THEIR WICKED Ways, then will I YAHWEH  hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and  will  heal their  lans."
      That's all .

Yes, faith in Spirit which loves us and has nothing but good in mind for us. We will have to fight / work for this faith and fight for this goodness.

1. Michael-Milec profile image60

Yes his name is YESHUA , the most hated by this worldly system, and the most powerful in all the universe.

Jesus vs the world. How sad.

In my humble opinion , this  good, great news " His name is victorious" I know and I am not ashamed to stand with it, to apply it , but the need and necessity is the " all the redeemed" do it  all the time.

To comprehend Jesus in a realistic light and not in the light of false indoctrinations. This is the current challenge.

Oh, how true! The " people"  who once ": seen and accepted" the Light, must stop to listen to those fat-lying spirits telling them what to do; everyone who knows how to read should read for himself/herself and think by very own brain that everything what YESHUA said is so and WORKS ( I know first hand for well over oneself of century) - thus  the current challenge is solved.

smile

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

THATS ALL? If we do not WORK for heaven on earth, we will be pulled into either Slavery or Fema camps by the Globalists! Impossible? You know well how governments have enslaved and killed trillions of people throughout history!

Yes the earth is given to man eternally, and finally, finally the "meek shall inherit the earth..."

Repent of our ignorances by becoming conscious. It takes strength and humility to become conscious. The Globalists are filled with arrogance and want to be the privileged Elites of the world. Their own special club.

You're  right in this one It takes strength and humility to become conscious."- However so far everything what " we " do is our own decision, our own " strength" - the next is we have to WANT do right things right.

yes, forcing is taboo.

Well , positive is more powerful than negative, always positive exclude negative , "one" must be certain for one of them. (

3. colorfulone profile image77

Remember when it was legal to pray in school? Remember when the teacher led in a short 22-word prayer or in reciting the Lord’s Prayer together with the Pledge of Allegiance? Remember when babies were primarily safe in the womb? That was when our nation had a conscience and did its best to honor God. Even though it wasn’t always at a very deep level, there was a fear of the Lord over America.

Yes, we need to humble ourselves and pray everyday!

Yeeees! Turn away from "our" all wicked ways. ALL of  them EVERY single person who  already belong to Him - is already His ... Yes, it is possible to "repent" - we can do that : Calling on His name is easy and simple ; the Name above all names is given to us :YESHUA.

Repent?

Yes, a simple word meaning change direction - quit doing evil and do good, realize your wrongdoing and stop harming your fellowman, your family, your friends, don't lie, don't steal, don't curse, don't kill : you got the idea ? Thanks.

But why do people do these things?

Kathryn, you know as well I do : They choose to do "these things."

out of ignorance. We need to wake up on many levels.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

and find joy in it!

Even when the devil steals my joy, I have the Joy of the Lord, and he can't steal that.

2. Michael-Milec profile image60

" The joy of the Lord is my strength" yet living in this world's reality, being human I live knowing that this present soil is not my final home.

Is one life time long or short?

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

Although have been impressed with how iceland, Russia. UK and BRICS have handle things so far with Global tyranny.

How have they handled things with the Global tyranny?
      What is the "Global tyranny?"
      The Globalists, NWO folks? Bilderbergers and Rothchilds who are trying to enslave the people of the world so they (the Globalists) can have the world all to themselves?

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

Causes?

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

US and the world or just the US?

Israel, US and UN pretty well leading this New World Order tranny. They mostly own the world and Zionist bankers are at the top of the food chain.

BRICS (40% of world population) is slowly dumping their US dollars and by Oct dumping it all.  Since the Euro is close ties with the dollar, UK made a good move away from both and further slavery . They were threaten by many huge groups, where there is fear bullies, there is harm,
      Why? Paper money is imaginary.

The NWO is the secretive Bilderburg Group. (Illuminati)
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_B … rticipants

Bill and Hillary Clinton are on the list, George Bush, Kissinger and other names you may recognize.  A year before Bill became president, he lost his virginity at a Bilderburg meeting.

Yes. I watched the link you posted. This is long, but fascinating to watch.
          Yes, Endgame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Oh, you must be talking about Endgame.  It is very interesting and goes into the history of Bilderburg, or what can be found out about the secretive group.

This video made me realize we are already exceedingly dumbed down due to our long term exposure to altered "foods", drugs, nonsensical TV programming, superficial movies, corrupting children's books, computers / internet and otherworldly computer games, which even some adults have become completely absorbed into. We do need to get an ACCURATE perspective of our lives and where we are headed if we continue comfortably inhabiting our fish tanks and/or rat mazes. yikes!
              Technology is both good and bad. How we use it is the key to the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

"The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education blew the whistle back in the 80's.  She was privy to government documents that were kept secret from the public. Her inside knowledge can help parents protect their children from the controversial methods and programs used to dumb the kids down. 

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

Common Core has got to go! 

I love this site for info.
                http://www.globalistagenda.org/

Thanks!
                  Actually its worse than just "dumbing down." Public school / daycare is PROHIBITING the development of human WILL.  I see so clearly now and it explains why I can barely go to work as a public school / daycare sub anymore!!! There is nothing I can do to fight the system in place. The solution for me is to work at a private school or develop the school, New Direction Education.

Keep up the good work guys!
                  http://www.crescentavalleyweekly.com/lo … er-school/

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

Americans have been dumbed down for decades now. It is too late for enough American to wake up in time to imprison their elitists criminals. it won't be an a huge explosion more like a slow takeover of everything, than death to 100 of millions or more lives. Your chances of death is ten times higher in cities. From my nightmares it is very horrible

slow takeover …?  resist! I say!!! don't be fooled. Pick your side. The winning side!

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

"Currently, there are two components that make up the financial architecture of BRICS, (five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa,) namely, the New Development Bank (NDB) and the Contingent Reserve Arrangement (CRA). Both of these components were signed into treaty in 2014 and became active in 2015.

In 2012, Hu Jintao, ... (President of China and Paramount leader,) described the BRICS countries as defenders and promoters of developing countries and a force for world peace.

Western analysts have highlighted potential divisions and weaknesses in the grouping, including significant economic instabilities, disagreements between the members over UN Security Council reform, and India and China's disputes over territorial issues.

In June 2015, Jim Rogers said that he does not see any current alternative to US dollar and that, 'The world needs something to compete with the US-dominated institutions, some of them - the World Bank and the IMF. So, if BRICS offer any new structures that can compete with these long-standing ... institutions, it will be very good.' "
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

Challenge to anyone!!!

Can anyone here explain to me like a 4 year old.
      1.How is it possible to stop inflation and debt since 1970.?
      2. Rothschild's own Centrol banks in every country in the world except a couple of Countries. -How will you stop them from owning your job, your house, and owning you?
      3. How will you stop national debt that already can not be paid in your lifetime or your Childrens?
      4.When, not if the dollar collapses how are you going to paid for your junk food when gose up %400? Maybe with a gun?

Nobody has answers for this because we are screwed. A revolution and war is all we got because the whole history of global empire tyranny repeats.

Authoritarian never turns out healthier for the people. Never ever allow them to get creative with your entire life again. That is if you survive for what is about to come. There is no magic wand from Governments or Religion this time.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

"The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 189 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Created in 1945, the IMF is governed by and accountable to the 189 countries that make up its near-global membership."
    https://www.imf.org/external/about.htm

Just dump 50% from the US military budget into causes like these and the whole world would be much safer and much happier.

7. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

About an hour ago I Googled "is hillary going to jail" and in the past 60 seconds there were well over 40million searches for the same words.  Don't believe the polls and propaganda. America is waking up.

40 million searches in 60 seconds! wow!!!

A Super searcher

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

And most of the world is still turning. How is it that we have not collapsed yet?

They cannot keep creating money out of thin air to prop-up the stock market bubble.

9. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

The American dream changed to the monopoly guys dreams. Monopoly guys dreams is to boss everyone around and bankrupt you and take your dreams away.

If I loose my dreams, I ceases to exist,  meaning game over. On a reset of a new game, we can change the game for a win/win rather than a one wins/99 looses

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)