There is a paradise on planet earth?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)
  1. Paul Berod profile image49
    Paul Berodposted 13 years ago

There is a paradise on planet earth?

Is there a place on planet earth where one can live in peace? Where are all friends, no envy or malice. Where there is no violence whatsoever. Where all have their rights respected. Where there is hunger or lack of care or lack of employment. Where all have the same rights to education. And where is always sunny and enchanting beauty.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4478752_f260.jpg

2. AngelaPereira profile image62
    AngelaPereiraposted 13 years ago

I'm not aware of any place like that but i wish there was one because it would be a dream. Anyone would love to live in such a place and I'm no exception. Let me know if there is one out there :-)

3. Jangaplanet profile image60
    Jangaplanetposted 13 years ago

There is no such place on earth ! Until the human race has a monetary system aka (money system) there will never be peace on the planet. The system makes individuals sin against each other. Even when you mean well towards your fellow man ,we are all stuck surviving and so we cheat, fight, scam ,in some way or another. Now even if you say you never have cheated anyone , and your a good person (wich in a sense the whole human race is if it were not for the money system). Lets say you end up losing your job and can't find any other job , and you have children, how will you feed them? For the love of your children you might steal just to feed them. And in your heart you did it for love. But in this system you have sinned .Get the point. So there cannot be peace on the planet ever. What we need is not a money system but a resource based system instead. Hard to accomplish but possible, but not until humans learn hot to take personal responsability, until then we are under rules...

4. Paul Berod profile image49
    Paul Berodposted 13 years ago

Dear Jangaplant,

your point of view is correct. All the bad things happen because the money system. But I can dream with the day when we find the paradise. Maybe we need go back in time and live in a more direct relationship with the land.

Dear AngelaPereira,

You are portuguese?
    I believe that if we try to find we wiil find the paradise.

Regards,

Paul

5. Angel709 profile image61
    Angel709posted 13 years ago

It may not be called a 'paradise', but I have heard of communities that act incredibly civilized and share their resources among themselves. All of the things you listed are part of this community as they take responsibility for each other. Of course they usually are small by comparison, and they don't 'advertise' for good reason. I hope to find the closest thing to it, start one of my own, or eventually live 'at a distance'. I simply don't like the world drama, and I'm working on reducing my life down to simplicity. And yes, I have kids.

The second option is not to look for this place outwardly, but inwardly. It begins with me. It begins with you. Many organizations believe in a peace that starts from within and we should find those who believe as we do and unite for what want to see in the world. I'm not talking wishy, mishy--my circumstances for the past two years would've made some go on a rampage of violence or depression.  I believe--and so provision always comes. I choose peace and that is where I live despite what goes on around me.

Thirdly, Yes, the world is still very lop-sided in granting rights for all people; but for many, we've seen more opportunity than ever to start our own business, barter, access the world via Internet, giving us tons of self-teaching opportunity, etc.  Let us take back our rights and privileges and start working for ourselves, among ourselves, instead of idle hopes that we'll someday have a fair government.  There are far more common citizens than there is government.  If we ban together EVERY time they do something ill, we hit them where it hurts--the Cash.  I don't think we know the power that we have.  We are allowing media to feed us only the drama, we are allowing the food and gas prices to go up.  We have bought into the system and never consider going without for a few days or weeks in order to get their attention.  But being angry while standing at the gas pump, or fearful watching the news while drinking your favorite beverage won't make it happen. If we want paradise, let us build it. And deal with anti-paradisers accordingly.

6. jimmyp profile image60
    jimmypposted 13 years ago

yeah its called a graveyard. if you would like to contact me by return i would be more than happy to direct you to your local site.

7. Les Trois Chenes profile image81
    Les Trois Chenesposted 13 years ago

I love the question and wish I had the answer, then I'd start planning on how to get there.From time to time I ask people who are well travelled where the ideal place to live is, but there's always a catch - nice and sunny, lots rain - no education. Sun, rain, education, good health system but at war etc etc. I'll just try to hang on here in France.

8. Mrs asif profile image59
    Mrs asifposted 13 years ago

I think Its everyone responsibility to participate little or more to make earth a better place like heaven.Even minor efforts like throwing litter in trash ,not stealing anything,not making neighbors irritated by high volume music,not pulling each others leg,helping others,not fighting with each other,not doing any crime,sharing the successful experiences related to your job options so that other can achieve employment following your way,funding the charities to help poor,teaching your children good things so that they gives a better future  and increasing you patience level are some easy strategies you can do daily.Remember good deeds in a pinch of quantity by all of us is enough to make the paradise on our planet.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)