What was your most romantic experience?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Kindacrazy profile image61
    Kindacrazyposted 13 years ago

What was your most romantic experience?

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 13 years ago

Mine was a secret love that I had for years , so secret that I was the only one that could know . I was over it though in time and  knew that to reveal it at the time would have been painful for too many , and beautiful for only two.

3. arb profile image78
    arbposted 13 years ago

After one too many talks with my wife, I suggested that we sit, stare at one another for 5 minutes and not utter a word. It was intoxicating. I've never gotten over it, but alast, whoever it was that I was with for those five minutes, has spent the last 40 years still laughing. Obviously, we find romance in different places.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 13 years ago

I feel so cheesy saying this.  It was picnic at the beach, cozying next to each other as the sun sets, and then some dolphins past the break start jumping around.  It felt like we were in a Disney movie.

It would be either that or the adventures of moving across the country where everything that could go wrong did go wrong - and we handled it so well that each night when we felt incredibly grateful... and, well, excited, about being in each others lives.

5. Lupozee profile image59
    Lupozeeposted 13 years ago

1. Being proposed to by my wonderful boyfriend at the time but is now my wonderful husband.

6. Maggie-May profile image73
    Maggie-Mayposted 13 years ago

There are a few, but the one most recent was while I spent christmas week with my now ex boyfriend.  My kids were away, and it had been decided that I would stay with him that week. I hadn't bothered putting up a tree this year knowing the children wouldn't be home...it just didn't feel like christmas without them.  One morning over coffee and before leaving to work I had mentioned to my boyfriend that he and I should get a tree and have fun decorating it, for he had never put a tree up in hisplace before.  After working a seven hour shift at the restaurant I was beat when I walked in, I didn't notice it at first but there was a tree standing with medocre decorating...tangerines instead of bulbs, silver candy wrappers thrown here and there....I was thrilled, an thought it the nicest most romantic thing any guy had ever done for me.

7. DIYweddingplanner profile image79
    DIYweddingplannerposted 13 years ago

This is kind of bittersweet, since we are broken up now, but I would have to say when my then boyfriend took me kayaking and snorkeling in Marathon, Florida.  I had never done either before and we were snorkeling one afternoon when I got caught in a current and could feel myself being dragged out to deep water.  This had never happened to me before and i started to panic a little, but then I felt his hand on mine, pulling me out of it. That feeling, under the water, the fear, and that reassuring hand on mine guiding me to safety, will stay with me a long time.

8. Hunbbel Meer profile image76
    Hunbbel Meerposted 13 years ago

Her first stolen kiss

9. sadidas profile image54
    sadidasposted 13 years ago

it has to be my First Date! after a romantic lunch we headed for an even more romantic experience! We took a boat and sailed to a lonely island where we found breeze playing the music and the Sun playing hide-and-seek between the clouds.Unaware and unsteady yet so spontaneous,what actually triggered our First Ever 'French Kiss' we are yet to know but do we need to care?wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)