jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Is The Most Romantic Gifts You Ever Got?

1. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Is The Most Romantic Gifts You Ever Got?

What Are The Most Romantic Gifts You Ever Got?

2. profile image0
    jcheng16posted 5 years ago

i'm pretty sure he got this from a tv show or something because he's really not the romantic type but my boyfriend gave me an empty gift box with a bow on it and said he would fill it with presents through out our relationship. he had me open the box and he stuck his hand in his pocket and opened his hand in the box and said the first gift was trust, because that would be the foundation for our relationship. the next time he gave me desire, because our desire for each other was what has made our relationship grow, and lastly he put in a promise ring and said he was giving me love because it symbolized the promise we are making to stand by each other.

3. AnnaCia profile image83
    AnnaCiaposted 5 years ago

Lovely question.  A boyfriend (At that time), placed more than 20 little blue candles all over the living room; love blue.  Also, he prepared a special dinner and wine.  Simple and beautiful.

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 years ago

My first real romantic gift was a gold cross with a tiny diamond chip in it.  I was a junior in high school and the boy who gave it to me has been my husband for 36+ years.  He's given me many gifts along the way, some very expensive, but none any less sweet than that gold cross.
    You look at gifts differently as time goes by.  Now, every morning I find a fish oil tablet by my sink in the bathroom.  He leaves it there because he knows I'm supposed to take it for my heart and for my eyes, and he doesn't want me to forget.  Every time I find it there, it says he loves me.