Looking for Professional Affiliate Marketers...

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (30 posts)
  1. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 14 years ago

I am looking for real pros. I've been keyed in on a new product that will be backed by large names such as Zappos, Pizza hut, Target, Walmart, Etc...

Shoot me an e-mail brianfanslau@live.com or connect with me on Hubpages.

The name of the game is customer acquisition. Pizza-Hut will be placing information on their pizza boxes but they can't promote until the 11th of October. I have access to pre-promote 2 weeks prior and everyone who contacts me directly I will give them the same access. The service is free and looks like Apple. Very easy to use and gives you a percentage of sales up to 20 degrees separation.

Sincerely,
    Brian Fanslau

I guarantee you will hear about this company soon. They have already invested 150 mill.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I found that site too. smile  Just wait before you give it away. wink  I believe it is 10 degrees though.  How did you get access to pre-promote?

2. starme77 profile image77
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm game ..ready when you are

2. BrianFanslau profile image60

I am a Pre-Paid Legal Associate. I was sold on it 9 months ago use the service and never sold a thing. BUT since I am a PPL associate on paper I have access to it 2 weeks pre-launch and can give you the link on the 27th of Sept. versus waiting until the 11th of october to promote smile Kinda weird happen stance really. If we all at the hubpage community targeted this thing we could do quite well I think. Especially with this insider Invite smile

3. BrianFanslau profile image60

btw ppl associates get 20 degrees instead of 10 thats why I said up-to. but there is no pressure to be a associate if you don't want to.

1. profile image0

Oh I see.  I was just wondering how you were able to be a ppl associate.  I think hp would do really well as well.  I am actually waiting on it before I give it all away.  I know it is selfish but hey!  Obviously you know the scoop.  I must admit I am sorta jealous because I have been waiting and you get a head start. yikes  j/k yikes smile

4. BrianFanslau profile image60

Hey I'll put up the invite early for anyone who wants to help make pages and attract new customers to this things on the 27th so don't worry smile I'll get you a head start too and you won't need to pay a dime in.

5. living myway profile image60
    living mywayposted 14 years ago

Sounds really really interesting. Love to hear more about it. I am just getting started with affiliate marketing though.

6. BrianFanslau profile image60

I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I get the early invite I'll pass it along to everyone here. I would suggest writing some hubs about online shopping and Homepages. Then once this goes live attach the link to your own affiliate place and pass the goodness. Big brands like Target, Wal-mart, Pizza-hut are all going to be backing this one way or another. we have a 2 week window where we are the only ones (affiliates, ppl associates, friends who get special invites and links ((You guys))) before the big guys with money are able to promote.

7. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 14 years ago

I'm interested, but wouldn't say i was a pro affiliste marketer! Just starting out really smile

8. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

This sounds interesting.

9. BrianFanslau profile image60

OK wow so I have a bunch of people who have e-mailed me for more info on this and Many of you have made comments in my fan club.

The deal is that my invite goes live on the 27th of Sept and I have the ability to give you that same early jumpstart as well because I use PPL and signed as an associate a long while back. That costs money obviously and this opportunity does not.

PPL (Pre-Paid Legal) had invested in a online company that will be launching here to the public on October 11th and that is the date the "general" public and big names such as Pizza-hut, Target, Wal-mart etc... will be able to publicly promote the site as well.

Here is where it gets good. Since I am a PPL Associate and if you receive and invite to this network from me on the 27th you are able to invite as well with the same privileges and profit as I will.

The biggest reason I brought this to you my hub friends is because with our combined effort we could dominate the search engines and bring the multitudes under our own affiliate network instead of the big brands as people search for information etc... on this new company and Social Network.

Again my e-mail is brianfanslau@live.com and if you want this invite e-mail me and I will e-mail you back the invite as soon as it goes live on the 27th for me.

I've already seen the Beta site myself and I can use the site at this moment but the invitation feature is locked until sept. 27th until it opens to PPL invited persons (YOU)

I gotta run to a friends wedding here this afternoon but I'll be watching this thread and I will get back to everyone's questions. I'm sorry I have not disclosed the "Name" of the network yet but I will very soon so you guys can begin preparing. I feel it is best to wait until each of you have the ability to send people to your own affiliate invite before I leak the name of the network.

Sincerely,

Brian J Fanslau

10. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Sorry Brian but competition is a bitch!  lol.  If you interested in getting a head start you can also contact me.  Sandra. big_smile

If you really want to get in before the launch and get your own lemme know, I will give you the run down before I publish the hub on what is going on. big_smile

I know free stuff is cool but being in from the start is even cooler!

sandrarinck@hotmail.com or hit me through hp. big_smile

11. TrudyVan profile image59
    TrudyVanposted 14 years ago

Hello there Brain.

TrudyVan here.  I am interested.  If you will supply me with more detailed information we can look into it.

I will give your link to my friends in the live training conference room there is about 30 members training at the moment maybe it would be good for you and us.

kindest regards
    TrudyVan

12. BrianFanslau profile image60

This is what we will be able to promote but the invite feature is off until the 27th. It only is open for PPL Associates to invite so make sure you let me know and Shoot me an e-mail so I can invite you to a 2 week head start.

http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/BrianF

As you look over this site be thinking of hubs you could write to promote customers to use this site as a primary portal for their online shopping thus making you money.

13. BrianFanslau profile image60

working on a How to Hub for promoting this. Camtasia videos ftw!

14. BrianFanslau profile image60

Just made a camtasia for everyone here on the Free Affiliate Idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBU04fGzowE

The invitations to the network are going to go live for PPL associates on the 27th so keep posted and I will make for certain you get an early pre-launch invite.

Also keep your questions coming I have some time this afternoon and I will make a few videos for all of you to use if you want to when making your hubs. If you are specific I will make sure to not include my own affiliate link in the video thus the person would come back to your hub to join making you the recipient of the commission from the products they buy.

I'm very excited about this since all of us here know the power of Hubpages and how great it is for selling things etc... This is a great way to introduce people to a platform that they will be able to use everyday and they can buy from stores they like that will give you commission and themselves cashback for purchases paid directly from the companies providing the discounts.

Enjoy the video sorry it is not in better quality I just got camtasia this morning to help with this new launch.

Sincerely,

Brian Fanslau

15. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Brian,

Sent off an email a couple of days ago, now that I can see the site I am interested in that 2 week lead on everyone else.

Thanks for sharing

16. BrianFanslau profile image60

Yeppers I got your e-mail and I will make sure you and the others are the first to receive invites to this. I had an e-mail from someone curious about being paid from Australia. I do not know if it is live to Australia at launch but I do know the US and Canada are available right away.

THEY ARE OPENING TO THE WORLD EVENTUALLY ***Keyword being eventually***

I have no idea when. I've made an overview video as well as the video I just posted earlier. you can subscribe to my youtube channel and recieve more videos on the fly as I make them for the launch and I would suggest creating hubs around homepage and online shopping.

A good How to Blast-off hub would be awesome as well. I want you guys to bring in the customers versus myself so tell me the tools you need I have internet geekiness on my side and can make screen capture videos.

Thanks again for all of your positive feedback on this venture and can't wait for pre-launch to begin shortly.

T-minus 33 hours ish.

17. BrianFanslau profile image60
    1. profile image0

okay Brian you should look at this hub about prepaid legal.  http://hubpages.com/hub/Pre-Paid-Legal- … Is-A-Fraud

18. profile image0

http://hubpages.com/hub/Blastoffcom big_smile

Hi Brian, I wish you would have gotten back to me when I contacted you.  I thought we could have been team players and I would have signed up through you but you never got back to me. sad

Anyways, I wish you luck since we are still on the same team both on ppl, blastoff and hubpages. 

Best regards,
    Sandra

19. BrianFanslau profile image60

I figured you would want to do the free version instead of dropping the hundred or so bucks to be an associate first. I've kept up with the forum and bookmarked all of the e-mails I have received from everyone. I'm also running a small business of my own here in the Twin cities so that has been why I have chosen to update people through this forum sorry for not getting you hooked up the way I guess you wanted. Best of luck smile

20. BrianFanslau profile image60

E-mails go out tonight at midnight!

<snipped - no promotional links in the Forums>

21. profile image0

Hey Brian, were you able to send your invites out yet?

22. BrianFanslau profile image60

Nope This is why.

"As we move forward to the public launch of Blastoff, it has
    been decided to increase the enrollment period for existing
    Pre-Paid Legal Associates. Active Pre-Paid Legal Associates
    now have through October 11, 2009, 11:59 PM to activate their
    free Blastoff account and to sponsor new Associates who can
    then set up their own Blastoff accounts. Then, beginning at
    12:00 AM, Midnight on October 12th, PPL Associates will have
    their two week EXCLUSIVE marketing window. No new Blastoff
    accounts will be created unless the introduction came through
    an Associate! Meaning, no new Blastoff accounts are created
    outside of the PPL/Blastoff Organization! We do want to clarify
    that individuals joining during the second phase can join
    Blastoff through a PPL Associate and can then also send invites
    and have others join who are not associates.

And then, beginning at 12:00 AM, Midnight on October 26th
    Blastoff will go live to other groups across the United States
    and Canada. And, with the time extensions above you will have
    had the opportunity to have already built a huge Blastoff
    organization and you'll be creating massive awareness for
    Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. with your new group of non-PPL
    Blastoff members!

Take advantage of this additional time to contact your
    Associates and get them to activate their Blastoff account.
    And, be sure your new recruits are also taking the time to
    activate their Blastoff accounts that become available to them
    72 hours after their Pre-Paid Legal Associate Agreement has
    been processed. Don't forget to take advantage of the $99
    special that is available right now for your new Associates
    with a membership as well as the Director bonus. Month end
    is just around the corner and you want to be sure you
    continue your August momentum and push yourself as high
    into the commission structure as possible."

This popped into my e-mail from PPL explaining that they are giving PPL associates an extra 2 weeks to prepare then another 2 weeks for pre-launch.

Sincerely,
    Brian Fanslau

I will send everyone an e-mail shortly as well with this information.

23. profile image0

Thanks Brian. big_smile

24. starme77 profile image77
    starme77posted 14 years ago

SPAM go away

25. BrianFanslau profile image60

26. BrianFanslau profile image60

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)