Why hasn't Donald Trump published his tax returns?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)
  1. Mr Bueno profile image78
    Mr Buenoposted 7 years ago

Why hasn't Donald Trump published his tax returns?

If you check the panama papers searchable database, Trump sure does seem to have a lot of offshore companies.  Has he not released his tax details because he is dodging paying tax, or is there another reason?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13214815_f260.jpg

2. Alternative Prime profile image58
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

I'm sure there are MULTIPLE Reasons WHY "Delusional Donald" is "CONCEALING" his Tax Returns including his attempt to "HIDE" Donations or lackthereof, the EMBARRASSMENT & Potentially Politically Devastating Consequences of him Paying "ZERO TAXES" which he believe to be a "SMART Thing", just like taking advantage of AMERICANs who are in "Financial Distress" etc etc etc and the LlIST of Valid Potential REASONs Goes on ~

But what I believe to be one of the PRIMARY Reasons for his NON-Disclosure is the REPORTED $250 MILLION TAX Scam he & his two children Donald Junior & Ivanka have been named in ~ According to Reports, the Pending Law SUIT Revolves around a CLOSE Business Associate and COMMUNIST Russian Criminal named Felix Sater & Trump Properties ~ GOOGLE it "Trump Tax Scam Law Suit" ~ You'll be nothing less than "SHOCKED" ~

It's a story that doesn't get much Media Attention at the moment, but will eventually once INVESTIGATORs DIG through the Enormous PILE of "Trump Trash" ~

3. Sharlee01 profile image80
    Sharlee01posted 7 years ago

I would think I could list many reasons why Mr. Trump has not released his tax returns. I will not, due to the fact I don't care. He claims he has been audited for about 15 years in a row. This was fact checked, and said to be true. he has not been charged at any point in his life with tax evasion or find for any tax fraud. In the debate Hillary brought up the point that it's possible that some years he payed zero taxes. I surmise this could be true, although it is also true that do to his lack of problems with the IRS that he took advantage of our Government Tax laws. In my opinion I don't  think anyone makes out their taxes or has a professional make out their taxes with the purpose of paying anything but the least required.   In regards to what he is worth, that's his business... In regards to who he does business with, as long as he is following the law, that is also his business. I find it so odd that people would be so obsessed with Trump's taxes, when Clinton'd taxes clearly show they have taken money in the form of making speeches to many nations that support terror. This is fact, and is on their tax records. Yet she deflects people from looking into their taxes so easily. It saddens me that the Clinton's seem to be above the law, and what makes it worse - so many are entranced with their deception.  Hopefully more citizens will come to the same conclusion as I did. Check on the tax records of the Clinton's. They are blinding  to some, although in clear light....

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
      Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"I don't care."  Fine.  At least we know the facts about the Clinton's from 30 years of records.  I think those who vote for Trump ought to at least be interested in the facts about him.

2. Mr Bueno profile image78
      Mr Buenoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But he plainly hasn't followed the law with his businesses.  Look at Trump University, it wasn't a real university, just a channel to fleece vulnerable and gullible people out of many thousands of dollars.  You want someone like that as president?

3. Alternative Prime profile image58
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

GOOGLE "Trump $250 Million Tax SCAM" ~ You'll DISCOVER Donald, Donald Jr. & IVANKA Named in a MASSIVE Pending "Tax EVASION" Law Suit which involves "Trump Properties" & his Russian Criminal Associate "Felix Sater" ~ MEDIA will b on this soon

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)