Why is that her name comes to my mind so often?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)
  1. biochemexpert profile image72
    biochemexpertposted 7 years ago

Why is that her name comes to my mind so often?

Few months ago I was in love with a girl. She was my best, cutest, sweetest friend. We both met online and fell in love with each other. We proposed each other but for a reason, we decided to break up. Our break up was a mutual decision but it hurt both of us. Now we don't talk each other, we don't chat each other, we don't see each other. However, I still miss her and I still love her. Its been a long time since we broken up but her name still comes to my mind so often. Knowingly or unknowlingly her name always comes in my mind not necessarily verbally but I always call her name in my mind.

2. profile image0
    yasmin kposted 7 years ago

Maybe you should text her, see how she is. If the split was mutual, she most likely wont mind.

If your still thinking of her months later and if you know that you could be good to her and for her. Why not try to patch the situation up and start again.

Good luck.

1. biochemexpert profile image72
      biochemexpertposted 7 years agoin reply to this

no! my friend that can't be possible. I tried my possible to reach her but I couldn't. my text message can't reach her, my call can't reach her. No matter how hard I try I can't reach her unless she wants me to reach her. Its all depends on her. I ju

2. profile image0
      yasmin kposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Has she blocked your number?

Without meaning to be too intrusive why did you break up?

3. biochemexpert profile image72

Yes! she has blocked me from everywhere because I asked her to block me.  Our love was so spiritual but we couldn't get married each other. and that's the reason we broke up but I still feel not less than before.

4. profile image0

I'm sorry to hear of your predicament. I'm sure she probably also thinks of you.

It really does suck when people can't be together because of external factors.

3. dashingscorpio profile image80
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

"Our break up was a (mutual) decision..." 
    Sounds like someone's lying to them self!
    I've yet to hear of any couple waking up one morning and saying (together): "Lets breakup!" "You read my mind!"
    Generally (one person) suggests breaking up and the other either (sadly goes along with it) or attempts to change their mind.
    "I still miss her and I still love her. Knowingly or unknowingly her name always comes in my mind not necessarily verbally but I always call her name in my mind."
    Sounds like (you) were on the losing end of the breakup.
    Since you didn't want to end the relationship in the first place it's only natural for you to look back on it with "rose tinted glasses".
    In order to "move on" you have to "let go".
    People don't end "wonderful relationships" just for the hell of it.
    In order for your (ex) to haven been "the one" she would have had to see (you) as being "the one"! At the very least a "soul-mate" is someone who actually WANTS to be with you!
    (And vice versa).
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    If someone (dumps you) they clearly don't think you're all that special! In your comment answer you said: "No matter how hard I try I can't reach her unless she wants me to reach her."
    That pretty much tells you all you need to know.
    Thankfully we live on a planet with (7 Billion) other people!
    Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you.
    Every ending is a new beginning!
    Best wishes!

1. profile image0

There could be multiple reasons why the relationship ended on a mutual level. Such as conflicting religions, family principles or distance.

Albeit, should the reasoning be any of the above he will still have to let it go.

2. dashingscorpio profile image80
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Breakups happen when someone isn't (happy).
      Two people "in love" can overcome conflicting religions, family, and distance if (both people) want to.
      This breakup was not "mutual".
      Just read his comments under your answer.
      (She) doesn't want him!

3. biochemexpert profile image72

Yeah! it was not actually a mutual decision but I had to accept that. I was on the losing end. I didn't want to lose her but I wasn't given any other choice. I saw the hell after that. It was like an earthquake and aftershock in my brain.

4. dashingscorpio profile image80
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Shrawan, Thanks for taking the time to post your comment to clear this up. Eventually over time you will meet someone who will love and appreciate you for who you are.
      Hopefully she'll also be local.
      Best wishes!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)