Gay to Straight and Christainity convertion camp

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/wD4sWQG2DnQ

Take a 100 gay guys into the woods. Do  musical theatre storytelling and sharing each other seeds. How more gay can you get.

A converting camp of 30 years with a 99% failure rate converting gays to straight. They also traget teenagers in most US States, there must  a law against this kind of harm.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Unloaded it correctly how.

I find this inhumane.

3. Castlepaloma profile image75

I know this site is mostly Christains. Science has proven people who are born gay have the gay gene in their parents. Nobody is born with the Christain gene.

There will be a vote on gay marriage across America. Supported by the constitution, if you care about the constitution. Do you continue to act ignorant of science and continue torturing same sex marriages and their ultimate love ones. 

Gays are 10% of your population, gay marriage truely support the pursuit of happiness and helps the economy.

And worst problem of all Christains have. It helps a deal in loveing adoption families. That assist on all those murderers abortion you claim is the greatest crime to humanity.

Do you really hate gays this much?

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
      MizBejabbersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

CP, if you follow certain programming on the Science and History Channels, geneticists have found what they call a "God gene" in humans. They claim this was programmed in humanity by the creators (whom they usually say were just advanced aliens temporarily living on or visiting this planet) to get their human genetic hybrids to worship them and be their slaves. I'm not making this up.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 … 404-8087r/

There is also a book called The God Gene by Dean H. Hamer. Several of the book sites, including Amazon, carry it.
      I haven't read it, but I've watched the shows on the History Channel or its sister, Science Channel, and they don't limit it to Christianity, but says it explains man's need to worship a God.

Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The smartest man in the cave notice the people feared wild animals, thunder, storm
        flood, and fires. Then the smartest man looked up into the stars and invented God to protected them. Then he became their leader.

Other tribes came along into their territory they had different clothes, grunted differently so the cave people killed them, then Religion was born along with based on fear of things they could not understand. I can't call that unconditional love of a God gene.
        For the intelligent gays that were on this site, are gone due to the disrepect towards them.

I think imagination or invisible love could be a gene because we can trace it, but a God gene, impossible. Man Women child ultimate love. Or Man and Man

God is imaginary this solely advance the idea that God is a human creation rather than humans as a creation of God. Christainity survive from Religious culture pass down from each other and generations through centuries. If Christains have this God gene and I don't. If I do go to heaven my first guestions will be, which one are you?.

After studying of the historical Christainity of their last 1700 years. They have the worst divorce record of any group. More people killed in the name of God than any other. More criminals in prison than anyone. Christains behaviours that make natural born gays look like the perfect decent Saints.

When they tell me they are a good Christian, I think to myself they are good hypocrites.

This homophobic harms humanity by Religious hatred. Gays are Illegal in 84 countries, half of them a British Christains countries. About 8 to 14 countries death penalties mainly Muslims countries.

Christains fear confronting this topic. I say shame on you homophobics, they have done nothing to harm you.

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
          MizBejabbersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Where are getting "unconditional love" from what I repeated that scientists said about a God gene? The point was that the human race was genetically programmed to worship something they imagined to be their master. Sorry it flew right past you.

Not really, I worship too like worshiping the Sun because I can see it. My creator was from the big bang and we are children of stardust or like the making the beginning of our gene pool. Imagination is closet to anything godlike because everything I have ever achieved in life was all once imagined. Still think there more power energies out in the university. This monsterious horrific thing called God on earth is not it. Or I rather go to hell because of all the fornicator going there it must be nothing but a hot nightclub. 

I have tried and tried again to understand Christainity with the last 4 Christains girlfriends of 4 different domination who all dumped me because I couldn't be saved. Tried getting closer to my pastor brother , we can't even talk about Religion.

Can't find a better master than myself. The God gene got to be the most contradictive, conflicting, and harmful concept ever made from man.  It was design to control the Masses and slaves.

I prefer my model to be more like godless countries for schools financial and medical run on equally opportunity. I prefer the more wealth and happiness for the majority godless countries vs. masters and economic over worked and slaves of Religious countries. Killing and imprisoned gays because of Religious beliefs is a crime against humanity.

2. peterstreep profile image81
        peterstreepposted 4 years agoin reply to this

To believe in a god is a meme not a gene. You can have a gene for spiritual experiences as the theory states. But a spiritual experience is not the same as believing in higher beings. That’s the explanation. You do not explain things differently because you have different genes. Explanations and stories are memes. (Cultural genes)

Its just one of those tricks to make a religion scientifically viable. The word God gene is like the God particle a misleading word. It has nothing to do with a god or gods.

The Creation Museum forgot to add the God gene therapy. You would think it's as important as the first single cell animal in the origin of species or dinosaur museums.
          God doesn't like icky animals like the immortal jellyfish as he explains in his book. God did not like marijunna yet his son used holly oil to make miracles. God made the world perfect but forgot to take to out the gay genes in 1000s animal species too. I guess the animals are going to hell for it too, yet not their fault. I bet the animals wish the Pope didn't tell people animals go to heaven now. God's little clergyman elf's worldwide are re-reading their new scriptures from what ever comes out of their holly Ass.

Can you even say ass on hub?

1. peterstreep profile image81

The whole God theory is completely crackpot. And it would never ever survive scientific research.
            Oh I forgot, a religion does not need to be scrutinized, you just have to accept it and not question it.
            Religions are like mental viruses copying and spreading from brain to brain. It is a super meme.
            As for the Big Bang Theory for example, I am highly suspicious that this tele serie is sponsored by religious groups as if you type in Big Bang Theory in Google it is dominated by this sitcom instead of the scientific theory.
            This is the same with God Particle, God Gene etc. it is a religious language that is trying to high-jack science. In the same way Erich von Däniken tried to high-jack science.

You can't change a Christian mind set about God, it's alot of their social structure. Funny 40% of gays are Christains and what do Christains hate more than gays and Atheist. The US made Atheist a religion, what a world of craziness.

But my last 4 Christains girlfriends sure tried to change my mind set and even my entire soul. Man's biggest complaint about women is their are always trying to change them. I don't mind them making us change the sheets, just leave my soul alone, it's the only got one.

The US will sooner have a gay president then an atheist as a president.
                True, a different point of view towards religion in a relationship is a tough thing.
                I don't think that I could ever be with a believer. Luckily my wife is just as hardcore atheist as I am.

Many Americans fell more threatened by Atheist than gays.
                  Guns, God and Gays.

Many Christians put Atheist to the level of Rapest, (how sick).
                  Atheist must be the most rediculous registered Religion in America.

An Atheist is more likely to support gays and women rights. An Atheist is more likely to be gay than a Religious person.

Worldwide it is more dangerous to be gay than an Atheist. My daughter is bi sexual and loves weed. Her animation work takes her to another Country on average every month. I keep warning her, your not in Canada anymore. Hard to believe we live in the 21st century.

religious parties found a new ally in the extreme right. Fascism is on the march again in many western countries.
                    It’s alarming as many conservative people promote and support the extreme right. They might not see themselves as fascists but they support the parties nevertheless.
                    Here in Spain the fascist movement came out of the closet again and had a massive victory in the last election and became the third biggest party.
                    As usual the nationalism, patriotism and machoism is used against a classic enemy, a minority.
                    Trumpism is pure fascism as it even uses the slogan. “Make America great again.” Hugely comparable with the concept of Hitler longing to a Third Reich, a new age of greatness.
                    The concept of nostalgia, wanting to be a great country like it was before in a certain time in history is classic fascism.
                    Combine it with the disrespectful way Trump handles women and coloured people...Bingo. It ticks al the boxes.
                    The religious parties often support this kind of politics as it suppresses women rights and promotes a patriarchal society. (The handmaid’s tale is a classic  combination of the two forces).

4. Castlepaloma profile image75

I know this site is mostly Christains. Science has proven people who are born gay have the gay gene in their parents. Nobody is born with the Christain gene.

There will be a vote on gay marriage across America. Do you continue to act ignorant of science and continue torturing same sex marriages with their ultimate love ones. 

Gays are 10% of your population, gay marriage truely support the pursuit of happiness and helps the economy.

And worst problem of all Christains have. It helps a deal in loveing adoption families. That assist on all those murderers abortion you claim is the greatest crime to humanity.

Do you really hate gays this much?

5. Castlepaloma profile image75

Looks like I stand alone for my mission of equality love or someones ultimate love.

Love is the most thing in the world and I am ashamed people here just don't care.

Gay conversation dose not work, so stop it.

1. lobobrandon profile image87
      lobobrandonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

As you said, most have left, but thank you. It's people like you that make the world a slightly better place. Everyone knows it does not work, they just want to believe that it does.

Thank you.
        Still many US politiscains think marijauna is a gateway drug, marriage is only between man and women and banks are backed by gold. You wonder why humanity can't move ahead.

Only rule, do whatever you want as long as it does not hurt anyone else. Imagine how much it would hurt if straight people were force to be gay , I envision mountains of suicides.

6. financeality12 profile image58
    financeality12posted 4 years ago

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that
    I never stop myself to say something about it.
    such a great information for blogger i am a professional blogger thanks
    You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

Thank you

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)