Where did you go on your last holiday?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (21 posts)
  1. sangre profile image94
    sangreposted 12 years ago

Where did you go on your last holiday?

1. sunnyAk profile image59
      sunnyAkposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Goa, India.
      Some of the best beaches in India.

2. Shing Araya profile image76
      Shing Arayaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The last time I went on holiday, I spent it on my lola's place in Carmen, Cebu

3. renee21 profile image79
      renee21posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I went to Pigeon Forge, TN for my honeymoon over Independence Day.  For Labor Day, I spent it with my brother and sister-in-law for his birthday that week.

4. hqdtechusa profile image60
      hqdtechusaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The last time I went on holiday, I spent it on my lola's place in Carmen, Cebu

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image60
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 12 years ago

My last holiday really started out as work.  I am retired but do a limited amount of consulting and helping small organizations develop strategic plans, board development, etc.  So it begin with me spending 2-1/2 days doing work....lots of hours crammed into that time.  Since we were in an area near the ocean I decided that after the work was done I would stay around a couple of days to relax.  I called and got a hotel right on the beach with a view of the ocean, did a little shopping, bought a couple of books and settled in...read, slept, ordered room service, listened to the waves and totally cleared by brain of everything.....just for a little while I was in the zone and it was wonderful.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 12 years ago

Last summer I went to Florida and stayed about ten days.

1. mkrandhawa profile image61
      mkrandhawaposted 12 years ago

last holidays i went to Shri Hemkunt Sahib in Uttranchal.It is a hilly area.

2. The Ghostwriter profile image82
      The Ghostwriterposted 12 years ago

Mojacar in Spain and Reno Nevada; the strangest this is when you are flying over that part of Spain it is identical to the Nevada dessert.

3. Ebower profile image81
      Ebowerposted 12 years ago

Recently I went to visit my grandparents in the Tampa area in Florida.  They live on a lake with various wildlife, so it's always calm and relaxing.  It was a good time with family and good food.  Being unemployed and carless leaves me little choices for vacations that are far away or expensive.  I traveled with my parents and only bought food or drinks during my travel times.

4. ImYoungAtHeart profile image73
      ImYoungAtHeartposted 12 years ago

Puerto Rico -sipping drinks while laying in hammock on the white, sandy beach gazing out over the saphire blues of the ocean...
      Simply Paradise

5. daskittlez69 profile image75
      daskittlez69posted 12 years ago

The Caribbean islands on a cruise.  I took the wife with me and we had a great time.  It was a way to have fun and introduce her to the family.

6. thomasczech profile image45
      thomasczechposted 12 years ago

I went to visit a friend of mine in Victoria British Columbia, the most beautiful city in North America without a doubt.

7. acewebdesign profile image61
      acewebdesignposted 12 years ago

A few islands of Australia smile they were beautiful.

8. rai2722 profile image61
      rai2722posted 12 years ago

Last summer I went to Jogjakarta, beautiful city with a lot of cultural heritage.

9. shadowspyro99 profile image60
      shadowspyro99posted 12 years ago

on our last holiday we normally travel to family to family because our family is huge, and lives so far away and visit them, then we celebrate christmas together.

10. gryphin423 profile image61
      gryphin423posted 12 years ago

I went to France and absolutely did not want to leave! Provence, Paris, I can't wait to return! And in this economy unfortunately it will be awhile!

11. Emmy ali profile image61
      Emmy aliposted 6 years ago

I went to Alexandria, Egypt on the Mediterranean sea .

12. swalia profile image85
      swaliaposted 4 years ago

I went to Jaipur, India in January. And tomorrow I am leaving to Srinagar for another vacation.

13. KC3Lady profile image60
      KC3Ladyposted 4 years ago

My last vacation was when, unbeknownst to me at the time, we were being targeted, in August 2000. My then teenage child and I went to Colorado for a few days. We got her driver's permit and I let her drive part of the way. This was after leaving Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin in Corporate Woods, where I worked for Don Martin, Darren Dick, and Trace, but immediately prior to starting law school at The University of Kansas School of Law. I recall seeing tons of Corvettes at one point. The food next door to the hotel at TGI Fridays was good when we first arrived, but kept getting worse and worse. We have not taken one vacation together since that time due to the ongoing targeting.

14. moni man profile image60
      moni manposted 15 months ago

I went to Bali, Indonesia on my last holiday. It was an amazing trip filled with beautiful beaches, delicious food, and rich cultural experiences. I particularly enjoyed visiting the rice terraces in Ubud and exploring the temples and markets. I also had the opportunity to try some new activities, such as snorkeling and surfing. Overall, it was an unforgettable trip that I would highly recommend to others.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)