Suggestions needed on new hub

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (40 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Hey guys I just wrote a new hub on hair cloring and giving tips. One tip I want ppl to comment most about and tell me if it's all right that I had worded it that way and that is the third tip. Please read it and let me know it's okay. I don't want it to sound too raunchie since that is so not me!

Thanks guys!

Don't remember if it's okay that I post it here but here is the link for the hub I'm asking help on

http://hubpages.com/hub/Tips-For-Coloring-Your-Hair

1. motricio profile image68
      motricioposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No it's not ok,
      You can be banned for prommoting your hubs!

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ugh dude did you see where I put it? I put in Extreme Hub Makeover! You can do that in here when you want help on a hub.

Guess all rules have exceptions.

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You guess all rules have exceptions? That makes no sense, considering the RULES are that you can only post in Extreme Makeover links to your Hubs.

It's not the exception to the rule, it is the rule. There is another rule that you cannot promote your own Hubs for self promotion in the rest of the forums. In Extreme Makeover its not self promotion, but critiquing tips and advice.

Hope I helped clear that up. smile

2. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think it is ok on extreme hub makeover x

3. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

actually she posted it in the right forum.

i see people posting their hubs, or links to their buddies' hubs, all over the place and no one says anything about them. i avoid those just on principle.

blechh. :x

2. Mike Rogers profile image60
    Mike Rogersposted 14 years ago

Crazdwriter,

Reads just fine to me.

Mike

1. profile image0

Phew thanks Mike. big_smile

3. profile image0
    Smooth as Silkposted 14 years ago

It looks great to me! smile

4. profile image0

okay so that tip doesn't sound too rounchie at all? it sounds okay the way I worded it?

1. profile image0
      Smooth as Silkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If doing that is raunchy, then I must be disgusting!  I'm always running around the condo half naked.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Hell it's pretty damn convient most of the time.  big_smile

1. profile image0

lol sweet so I'm not the only one who does that lol

1. profile image0

I feel completely comfortable being naked, shit I make my living being naked.  So It's all good with me.  Everytime I have to go out somewhere I'm always questioning my outfits too.  You're fine!  lol

5. motricio profile image68
    motricioposted 14 years ago

Is ok,
    Would like to have some tips to get away dandruff.

1. profile image0

want me to make a hub I have some tips for it or I can tell you in here

As you may like! smile, usually guys don't say a word about that, but I need to dress formal and I like so much black.

1. profile image0

well that would be a short short hub so i'll just give you the tip here. the best way is to wash your hair twice with head and shoulders. not just once...but yes twice. And to do it more often than not. plus condioner is a must! and as my mom always said it will get worse before it gets better. so don't freak if dandruff comes up more...I know i have it too

:S Weather is too much cold and if I do that I get static X hear!

1. profile image0

oh...well that is why they have condioner to help get rid of static as well as nourish your hair. that is the only way to help the dandruff problem

2. atil profile image61
      atilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Head and Shoulders  roll

That's really B**S**. Doesn't work

1. atil profile image61
          atilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it isn't dandruff!

6. profile image0

Thanks SaS I feel better now for posting something like that on there.  I just don't want readers going OMG she said nude! lol

1. profile image0

Anyone that gets offended by you saying 'nude', needs to be offended.

1. profile image0

lol or rudely awakened by more words like that lol

7. motricio profile image68

Ok I'll try 2ble H&Sh wink

1. profile image0

and conditioner seperate conditioner don't get the 2 in 1 those never work!

8. motricio profile image68

Nude girl?
    Where Where??? lol

1. profile image0

Come to LA and I'll dance for you!

1. profile image0

Hey we're neighbors lol

1. profile image0

Yeah, where are you at?

1. profile image0

For now living in Anaheim...hubby and I will hopfeully be moving to Oceanside in a few months smile

2. motricio profile image68

Too far away honey, tooooooooooo sad

1. profile image0

Sorry baby sad

9. docrehab profile image60
    docrehabposted 14 years ago

Looks ok to me!

1. profile image0

thanks docrehab appreciate it!

10. motricio profile image68

And by the way!
    Welcome to hubpages sexy Silk!

1. profile image0

Thanks baby! big_smile

Hopping to read ur 1st hub.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)