Re google and adsense changing details

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Eileen Hughes profile image61
    Eileen Hughesposted 15 years ago

I am getting really frustrated.  I want to change my email address for google and adsense and my blogs.
    The trouble is 1 blog has the address that I want to transfer everything too.
    Therefore google will not let me change it as it says someone already has this one.  derrrr

As they will not answer emails what can I do.  this is driving me mad..........HELP SOMEONE WISER THAN ME.   TAR.

I have just realised what has happened they have now given me my new email address as a new account.  therefore the old email address has all my money.

and I cannot connect the two.  I just wanted to simply change my email address as it wont be working in about 8 days time.   I also have to change it in here.  Now I suppose that will cause another mix up as to which one google will connect it to.  Oh helllllls bells. this is madness

1. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

No Problem. As far as I know, you can link your new e-mail ID to your old ID in Google Adsense. I am not sure what will happen here on HP but I think till your Google Adsense Publisher ID is here, there is no problem with your adsense earnings from HP.

Here is your Solution to Google Problem:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … mp=1#12745

You need More Help ? Here you go:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … mp=1#12745

Good Luck !

2. Eileen Hughes profile image61

Thanks for your help,  But none of that works.  Because I cannot tell them that I already had a blog with them under the email address that I want to change all my adsense, hubpages too.

Looks like I will just have to wait until I receive a cheque and then maybe start all over again.
    I will go in to hubpages and see if I can change that email address successfully now.

Life wasnt meant to be easy......thanks anyway.

1. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You don't have to tell Google anything. You can just create a New e-mail a/c and link it with the existing one so that you are able to sign in when your old e-mail a/c is no longer working. You can do everything once you are signed in with your new e-mail ID.

You cannot have 2 adsense a/c with the same name and address.

You are just making it that hard...It is not that hard. Take it easy.

Best Wishes !

3. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
    pauldeedsposted 15 years ago

They aren't going to let you have a new AdSense account (with the same tax identification number anyway), so I'd recommend that you figure out a way to work things out with Google.  If you can't, you might be best of canceling your existing AdSense account before you lose access to your current email address  There are instructions for that here:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/?fulldump=1#9914

1. Eileen Hughes profile image61
      Eileen Hughesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Paul thanks,  I went in and started to cancel this.  Then it said that I have to delete the code in here or on web page.  But when I go into the affiliate page and try to remove I cannot find out how to delete it.

Have you any ideas how to do this I tried to follow the yes I have a adsense thing but it still does not show how to delet the code.  can you tell me how .  Other wise I cannot cancel the adsense.   Thanks for your help.

1. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
        pauldeedsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I've removed AdSense from you HubPages account for you.

4. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 15 years ago

Eileen, have you tried emailing Adsense and explaining the situation?

5. Eileen Hughes profile image61

Marissa yes I have,  And emailed them again re cancelling and still no reply  I have even deleted 2 blogs completely because they were under the old email  I have still got two others up there a hub page one and another one.

Paul thanks for that.  I will go in and delete my account with them like you said they say they will still pay as long as over $10  and it is $109 now.  But will only get what it was up to the $100 I think .  If I get that I will be pleased though I would hate to have lost that.

I am only doing this because we are taking off around australia for 12 months and will not have home phone or current internet connection any more.  Otherwise I would not have gone through this thats for sure.  Thanks again everyone for your help.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)