A womans size.

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (75 posts)
  1. pretty twisted profile image58
    pretty twistedposted 14 years ago

So i was just wondering what everyone thought the perfect and most attractive size for a women was?

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She shouldn't need to run around in the shower to get wet, for a start.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

as long as it will not compromise their health like heart or cholesterol prob, dont know if BMI is a good measure as it is controversial too, like for example me, I am 100 lbs 5 1, am always looking for clothes at teens section, I feel ashame at times,

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And I am pretty sure PDH that you weigh 103 soaking wet. But, that's just imagination running wild. smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62

after christmas I weigh 102 but after one week, am back to 100 again it is a shame, hehe,

Oh CAGS, soaking wet , my perspiration is one ounce only maybe

And, over your head, went my comment. What a shame! smile

CAGS explain more, cant understand am still slow at times understanding things English for me is structured hehe

Maybe some other time I'll tell you, but not inside a forum post.....that would be just wrong. lol lol

ok thanks, maybe its bad???

Not bad, actually good, but not of the taste for forum posting. smile tongue big_smile

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
        Dave Mathewsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would be happy to describe in detail that I would look for in a woman's physical attributes.
        Long straight hair(mid back or longer)(preferably Black in colour)
        Expressive Eyes
        Thick full lips
        Height: 4 ft. 10 inches  to 5 ft 7 inches
        Weight:  96 to 135 pounds
        ------------------------------------------------------------------
        MEASUREMENTS:

Bust: 32-A to 34-B
        Waist: 20 to 26
        Hips: 32 to 36

I love a woman with small breasts and a full rounded butt.

If I had a woman who looked like that in my life WOW!

how about attitudes or not physical?

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
          Dave Mathewsposted 14 years agoin reply to this
          1. tantrum profile image61
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

what if she's stupid ???
            Maybe you're foolish enough and don't care
            lol

1. profile image0
              Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Brains? Oh, yeah, brains. And a pulse, too...

3. myownworld profile image73
          myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow! you've really given this some thought..... ! roll

4. profile image0
          Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

huh.....good for you, everyone deserves to dream...  wink

3. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It truly depends on the woman and her bone structure.  Sorry I couldn't give a more definitive answer. big_smile

Well, you could, but choose not to. big_smile tongue

1. profile image0

I did I just chose not to elaborate roll

Exactly what I said. smile

1. profile image0

Yeh for you my friend big_smile

4. christianrosalee profile image56
      christianrosaleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have been considered large my whole life. And I can say that the people who take the time to get to know me, usually are life-long friends. Because it will get to the point, that they no longer see me because I'm not small, but because I am a genuine person who has alot to offer. If you are judging people by their outward appearance, that is simply put shallow. And I think people who judge others that way are really shortening the depth of "living" they are doing because they are programming themselves to instantly cancel out a person who isn't what they consider to be perfect. It goes well beyond standards. And in my opinion that life isn't a real one. But a fantasy. I could blame magazines and movies for their versions of the perfect actor, but it all comes down to taking responsiblity for your own actions. Do you want to be known as the person who is happy with themselves and truthfully loves people or the one who has built up a brick fortifying wall around their heart and doesn't allow anyone to penetrate? Which one is real? The one who loves others and is happy with themselves or the one that has to pretend to attract people to talk to them? This is from observation, not judgement. Being judged my whole life, I refuse to judge others. Period.

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

there is no "perfect" size because one person might think a woman is too skinny and another person might think a woman is too fat. i'm guessing somewhere in the middle, just to be safe.

howcome no one ever asks about men's beauty or physical appearance?

6. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

the world would look boring if we were all the same. smile
      a woman who feels good about herself and how she looks, takes care of herself is attractive. it's not just the outer appearance that makes a woman attractive, it's her personality and her inner self that attracts others.

it's sad to read the young girls comments, how she feels she has to be a size one. just be your beautiful self. big_smile

7. wsp2469 profile image61
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

The perfect and most attractive woman is the one who goes out of her way to show me she wants me.  The most perfect and attractive woman is a woman who makes such an effort that I want her no matter HOW she looks to more objective eyes.
      Mind you, there ARE limits.
      You can't be so PC or in love that you don't know your woman is actually obese or wouldn't make the cover of Cover Girl magazine. 
      It's not nice to be mean BUT it's also a little ridiculous when a woman starts thinking so much of herself that she is unrealistic.
      If you don't understand what I mean just search through online dating ads done by women.  There are women there who would--to be blunt--be lucky to even get a one-nighter from ANY guy and get they ahve this long, long list of unrealistic requirements in the men they will date.
      My name is Phoenix and . . . that's the bottom line.

8. profile image0
      pauls_boatposted 14 years agoin reply to this

the perfect size is what ever a woman is happy with, some are happy at size 6 some size 28 but as long as you are happy being what you are then that is the perfect size to be.

2. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Really to be quite frank anyone who needs to define a woman's size should find a real hobby or passion in life.  We should all eat healthy and exercise, but people are not chairs or houses.  You cannot expect people to all fit into one size per sae.  There is one hubber who likes to send me emails telling me I am big, but I still look nice to him.  Had another hubber comment on my hub telling me big is not pretty.  To be all that honest I really do not consider myself big as I have lost twenty pounds and walk six miles a day.  So if someone wants to define how people should look, I would say they should get a hobby, or write some hubs.

pretty twistedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i like the way you think!!

2. profile image0
      pmccrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're not big your normal for your height.  I'm so glad your happy in your own skin and don't allow folks with idiotic ideas on what perfection is insult or sway you.  The only perfect human that ever walked the earth died on the cross.

3. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Why thank you smile. You know people are allowed to define a woman's size if they must, but I would also think people that need to do that are not very creative.  Perhaps they are reading too many fashion magazines and cannot think for themselves is what I would think smile.

4. AnythingArtzy profile image66
    AnythingArtzyposted 14 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Any size woman can be beautiful. It's how she carries herself, maintains herself and what's inside that can shine through and make any flaw flawless.

I heard a guy say this once..... "Man while your waiting for the float with the beauty queens on it you're missing the rest of the parade".

1. profile image0
      blsorgposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed!

5. pretty twisted profile image58
    pretty twistedposted 14 years ago

I was just curious what everyone else thought. As I'm around people all day that ould be so turned off if a womans thighs even touched when she was standing! I mean like WTF. I was just wondering how many other simple minded people there were out there.

I don't say many of those people are men...

pretty twistedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually a large percent of them were men. But there was a large amount of women that acted that way too. There is just way too much pressure these days to be perfect. And people wonder why the rate of people with eating disorders have risen.

1. h.a.borcich profile image61
          h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and depression, unrealistic expectations, etc smile

6. marcel285 profile image64
    marcel285posted 14 years ago

I don't think it's the size of a person that defines their attractiveness, but i do think that good skin plays a part.

I don't worry much about my size,but i don't really have need to though, as i'm not thin nor fat. But to me, clean clear and glowing skin is one of the most beautiful things when it some to beauty.

7. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

I genuinely think that most straight men are completely mystified at television and Hollywood culture's obsession with female thinness.

I think it is weird. But then I don't know why I would expect these two institutions to make any sense... they rarely do on any other issue either

8. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

5' 3 " - 120 lbs. That would work just fine. big_smile

1. donotfear profile image84
      donotfearposted 14 years agoin reply to this

this is ideal...I'm quite envious.

9. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Start off by saying that I am hetero and have no interest in women whatsoever,but some big women can be the sexiest things on legs. I know two women (two who immediately spring to mind) who are well-overweight but who suit it! They're always smiling, they look great in whatever they wear, and they are loved by everyone because of their bright shining personalities.
    But one of these women suffers depression, which I wouldn't have known about if she hadn't told me. Severe depression where she wants to commit suicide and won't leave the house for weeks on end. All this because she has poor self image because she is overweight!
    Hell she is intelligent, friendly, caring, always smiling in public, sexy. But according to the 'world' you need to be stick thin! What a load of Bull! Be the shape you are. It is the person inside that is more important.
    I also suffered through being overweight after the births of my children and I had poor self-image for years. I am still overweight but not by much. I wish I could take my present mindset back 20 years. I'd have enjoyed life a whole lot better! We only have one life. Forget self-image. Enjoy it!

10. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/32913

11. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Oh I would say just about thaaaaaat big and no more.

12. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Dads #1 rule for dating: Never date a woman you can't lick in a fight! Use this rule as a benchmark.smile

cant understand at times I feel I need to learn more English

2. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lick during a fight, you mean? big_smile

3. Cagsil profile image70

If that was the case, then no man should ever be with a woman, because by all accounts, she should be able to take him with the greatest of ease, because man are not suppose to hit women.

Therefore, your #1 rule, would have the human race die out, because no man would get close enough to a woman. lol lol lol lol lol

youre talking alien as usual again, hehe, CAGS< am I dumb yet, cant understand things

13. profile image0

Maita dear, he means to kick ass, whip, beat up in a fight. Lick.

kick ass, like real fighting?

14. profile image0

Yes, real fighting. LOL

15. profile image0
    Millionheirposted 14 years ago

as long as you're healthy it shouldn't matter, everyone's body type is diffent too.

16. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'm a large woman - 5'8", muscular, and fat! Funny thing is, I've never had a problem attracting men. The man I'm married to, for example, has always liked big women. He can remember being attracted to them even as a young teen. On the other hand, there are men who prefer waifs. I think it's wonderful that we're all different and all define beauty in different ways!

17. stormie92 profile image57
    stormie92posted 14 years ago

I'm actually at average weight, with some spare, but because of the way society makes women look in Hollywood I HATE my figure. I'm actually trying to lose a lot of weight. I'm 5'6 and weigh 160 and would like to get down to 115.

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're kidding right? You will be waif like at that weight.

1. stormie92 profile image57
        stormie92posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty serious. I checked my BMI on the web and it said that my height I can be anywhere from 115 to 165. I'm not happy with where I am at right now. >.< I know that it's stupid, but I have reasons that I do not want to post here as of now.

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh well you look young enough to maybe get away with it!
          When you are older, being this thin does NOT look good on a woman.

1. stormie92 profile image57
            stormie92posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm 17 years old. (18 in April). I know, I'm pretty sure once I get around to the age where I will have children I'll put on weight that is still healthy. But as of now, I'd like to be thinner than I am. It just sucks when you go shopping with your friends and they buy size 1 jeans and I get like...size 10 and up. That, and some stores they shop at don't even carry clothes that would fit me. Always makes me a tad P.Oed.

2. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If your bone structure is small (when you wrap your fingers around your wrist, if they overlap, you have a small bone structure. If the ends of your fingers touch but don't overlap, you have a medium B.S., If your fingers don't touch at all, you have a large bone structure) then 115 pounds would be fine. If your B.S. is medium to large, you might look too thin.

how about 5'1 and then 100 to 102 lbs, is it just right, thanks in advance

1. profile image0

That sounds perfect.

100 lbs? -- wouldn't you fall through the slats every time you walked over a vent?

cant understand?? am skinny needs fattening??

I didn't read the post properly... didn't realize you were referring to yourself! Sorry about that.

Actually I am not good with weights. It's because when I grew up we measured our weight in stone (I'm not kidding), and in North America nobody does that... so I never know really what is what.

2. profile image0

She's 5'1"

18. yenajeon profile image71
    yenajeonposted 14 years ago

Although it may seem frivolous and shallow to determine a woman's size, there is such thing as a 'good balance.'
    Any woman that is severely overweight, unhappy with their weight, has health problems relating to their weight can try to change their size.
    Also, a woman too small with eating disorders, personal issues, distorted self-worth or feel they want to be stronger can want to change their size too.

I guess to some extend, the perfect size is great, but health is even more important!

19. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

If a woman is truly beautiful inside then she will be beautiful on the outside regardless of her size.

1. profile image0
      pmccrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well said.  I learned from an early age, that beauty is only skin deep and an ugly personality is to the bone.  I've known some beauties that have very ugly, dark lonely souls.

2. ThePhoneDetective profile image40
      ThePhoneDetectiveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awesome Quote!!!!

Daytona

20. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i think you're fine, PDH. that's certainly not anorexic.

thank you for the advice

21. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol

22. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

lol @ justine and denno!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)